Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia]No 012 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

biblis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:00 pm
Zasz smiled broadly and laughed lightly, his eyes go back to the shiny green they always are as he turns his head to look up to Nioki's beautiful face, he takes her hand in his as he shakes his head...
"No, i am quite alright, i am better than alright, i am amazing, that was amazing, the feeling of my energy wave changing right in my hands, i felt the energy of my spirit, it was on fire, it was so bright, so pure...it was just....beautiful..." his eyes are wide open, like a child looking at a toy he always wanted, a child amazed at something...his smile fades to a small smile as he sighs of relief...he sits up next to her and puts his arm around her waist....
"I have a feeling that everything is going to turn out just fine Nioki..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:13 pm
Nioki smiled and blushed a little bit."Yeah,....Im glad your happy."Sehe walked into the bathroom and put on a white skirt and a white hoody with a little cat on it.She reached over to the counter and put on her glasses.She hesitated and took them off feeling better without them.She walked to the door with a bit of a sad face on .She turned around and faced Zasz."Um Im not feeling to good so Im gonna go get some air."She didnt know why but she had this odd axious feeling.With this she left the dorm for some place off campus

((ha you have to find me tee hee))  

toriable2016

biblis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:19 pm
Zasz sat and watched her walk out of the dorm, he was stunned and had no idea what was going on...he stood up and put on his trenchcoat and reached under the bed and grabbed his dai katana, tying it to his belt he begins to walk to the door of the dorm when he suddenly stops...he unties the katana and tosses it to the bed, landing it perfectly...he smiles at his deed and walks out, trying to find the love of his life...Nioki...  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff