Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 095 - Caprice/Mirael Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:28 pm
She returned his kiss for that brief moment and giggled and purred a little when he tickled her chin, the warm smile still on her face as was before and her eyes shining a little again. "I'm sure I will. Make sure you get yourself that dorm like you said so you won't be sleeping in the rain again, okay? I worry about you sometimes." She took hold of the hand he'd used to tickle her with and put her hands on either side of his, holding it for a moment. Letting go there was a kite-shaped crystal, the skinny end had a black string-like thing going through it, making a long band. She wouldn't say what it was for, not yet. It's use was simple--a gift. And if she ever lost her sanity and decided to show him her first home, it would allow him to pass into the very, very small and well hidden country.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:34 pm
He looked to her thin the crystal she had just put in his hand he staired at it for a minate before smiling alittle more and handing it on his neck like a neckless. he looked to her " I love you Caprice " he sead as he looked to her leaning over and giving her another short kiss " ill see you tomarrow Caprice, and ya, i gease i will get me a room now " he sead with a node as he turned and walked twords the door " have sweet dreams Caprice " he sead as he turned the handle on the door and he slowly left the room annd moved outside. he stoped on the otherside of the door and he looked to the crystal she gave him he griped it lightly in his hand and he smiled t taking in a breth and leting it out before heading down out of the dorm and twords hte place were he would have to go to get his own room  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:46 pm
She smiled, she couldn't stop now that she got started, and nodded. "Maybe, if I'm still in bed," Which was highly likely. She'd probably be in bed for a few days to a week. "I will, and may you have the sweeter." she shook her head a little, still smiling. She sounded corny or whatever that term was and it was kind of funny to her.

Oh how the fighty have fallen a voice in her head said to her. She figured it was just her subconscious, but had she been on alert, she would've known that was the voice of a very unwelcome stranger whom was not in this room, nor this building, but on campus. She lifted up the covers and lie down, pulling them back over her shoulders. She turned onto her side and hugged her pillow with her top hand, still smiling. There wasn't any possible way that she wouldn't have sweet dreams after today. Smiling into her pillow, she fell asleep with a sigh of happiness.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:44 pm
She had woken up a few times, sneezing one, coughing another. She had indeed caught something as punishment of spending a couple of days in the rain while not being under some sort of shelter. But she didn't regret it one bit. Waking up again, she moaned a little, grabbing some tissue and blowing her nose. She put the tissue in a small trash can that was in front of her bed; she had had one of the robots bring in for her. Her fever was still pretty high. She then grabbed the covers and pulled them over her head, trying to get back to sleep.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:55 pm
"You knew better with your weak immune system, kid," Mirael said as she walked into the main room with a toothbrush in her mouth as she was currently brushing her teeth. She threw a vial full of soup, dissolved vitamin C, and crushed herbs onto Caprice's bed. "Take some of that, it'll help you get better, okay?" She wasn't saying it like a question, more of a statement. She wandered around the room, still fighting plaque and other things with her 'sword' when she went to look out the window. Seeing a certain angel which of whom Caprice loathed, she smiled a little. Well, well, well, the stalker has shown up again she thought with a laugh. She'd have to pay him with a visit later.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:02 pm
She didn't care much for Mirael's words today. But she did say a "Thank you," for the medicine that Mirael had tossed onto her reared, which rolled to being behind her. Caprice grabbed the vial but didn't take it yet as she pulled the covers back over her head again, wanting to go back to sleep. She coughed a few times, but ignored it. She was tired and more than a little grumpy today. "Go sniff a boot," she said to Mirael.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:09 pm
Soon Lazoras had came up twords the roomhe stoped at it and he stoped just before nowking it and he wyawned realy big so that it was hearable trow the door. not on perosn he had just bean almost asleep when he had bean palying ont he coutch in his room. he looke at the door for a second before he turned his hand and he taped his nuckled to the door3 times as he sat there thinking just alittle standing there wasitng for a come in or someone to come to the door. not nowing if Mirael was there, so he wasnt shour if there would be someone to answer the door  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:15 pm
She snickered a little at Caprice's comment. "'Go sniff a boot' I like that one. Maybe you do have some spunk." she was interrupted by a knocking and rolled her eyes. She went over to Caprice and patted her arms a couple of times. "And I mean it, drink all of it. Seeya kid," she said with a wave. She was going to see if she could muster some business out of Morvik. Opening the door, she saw Lazoras and rolled her eyes again. "Look who it is, the playboy." she said in a snooty way. "Caprice is lying down." she then walked out and down the hall to the sphere, took the elevator, and left the sky-flying dorm building.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:20 pm
Lazoras watched her roll her eyes and he blinked some and he sighed alittle " whatever " he sead at her coment and he walked inside and over towrds her he sat donw ont eh side of the bed beside her and he looked to her " how you feeling Caprice " he sead looking to her as he sat there silently " i thout i should come by, i shouild have came earlyer but i fot a dorm and i was puting stuff in it, and i gease i forgot about it he sead looking down alittle as he sat there on the edge of her bed  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:26 pm
"Fall in a mudhole," she said as Mirael answered the door, pulling the covers tighter over her head. She figured that she at least got one good comment out of Mirael, but it sadly had to be when she was ill and cared for little. She felt some weight on her bed and moaned, picking up a pillow and hitting the person, she hadn't seen who it was. Unable to get back to sleep, she sat up and used a hand and pulled the covers off and blinked tiredly, her other hand still holding the pillow on his head. It took her a couple of minutes to figure out who her visitor was. Not because she had bad vision, just because she was tired enough that she didn't recognize much anyone very quickly. "Hi," was her delayed response that had come with a yawn. She put her pillow back on her bed.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:42 pm
He blinked as he was hit int hte head with a pillow he had closed his eyes and nerly fell of the bed but bean able to keep in blance he looked to her wathcing her and eh heard her say hi and that was all. he looked to her he thout just alittle " so Caprice, how are you feeling " he asked looking to her as he thout some. he hadnt none he had bean keeping her from sleeing. he looked down at her  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:50 pm
"Grumpy," she answered in all honesty. And she was, she basically told Mirael to piss off-twice. That was highly unusual for her at any time. Especially since she tried so hard to earn the girl's respect. She covered her mouth with her hand as she coughed. She blinked hard, moving from side to side a little as she stared at a wall. She loathed having an ailment, but she still thought it was worth it. "You?"  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:56 pm
He staired at her as he thout some watcing her " im fine i gease " he sead looking to her as he thout alittle. he didnt now what to do he staired to her alittle he lifted his hand and he touched her cheek lightly " im sorry you feel bad " he sead looking to her as he sat ont he edge of the bed by her. he watched her for just alittle. " you were trying to sleep when i got here wernty you " he sead with a light node " i proboly shouldnt have came when i did " he sead with a node as he looked to her watching her alittle as he thout if he should leave or not  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:07 pm
She blinked as she looked at him curiously. She shook her head a little. "It's okay. Mirael was actually the one who kept me from sleeping," she said as she yawned a little. "She meant well though. And I can't get back to sleep anyway," her forehead landed on his shoulder as she was pretty dizzy and still one of three quarters of the way asleep. She was glad he came to see her, but she felt a little badly about the shape she was in.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:18 pm
He staired down at her feling her head on his shoulder he let her do that. he looked to her " o, i see " well, i wont stay long if youd like so you can try and get some more sleep " he sead with a node as he watched her looking to her he thout andhe moved his head donw with hers and he kissed her lightly even thow he might get sick for doing it. it showed how much he cared for her he let her rest aginst him as he looked to her  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff