Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmcguigan470

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:06 am
Mebbe u could make an official storyline thread, with like the whole resi story in a timeline. And then Update it when nu games come out. Just putting in the Main events.

And I would lik it if you had another RP-ing thread for characters from the resi series that are not on stars (Claire Redfield, Leon S Kennedy, Steve Burnside, Carlos) I just think it would be good so that members of the guild who aren't in the S.T.A.R.S then they can still role play.

[Edit]
For the other RP-ing thread, you could put in bad characters too (Mikhail from RE3, Alfred Ashford)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:18 am
A S.T.A.R.S team made up of only made-ups.Instead of the original's like Chris,Wesker,Rebecca,Barry and others made-ups.And made up teams.  

Elliot Salem

cmcguigan470

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:12 pm
Vash_the_gundam_pilot
A S.T.A.R.S team made up of only made-ups.Instead of the original's like Chris,Wesker,Rebecca,Barry and others made-ups.And made up teams.

yea, frum like another city!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:01 pm
Yeah, another RP-thread that's based on a mysterious company that created White and Red Umbrella, and Dr. Marcus was told by that company to invent a bio-organic weapon. But there's a twist since that mysterious company happens to, also, be created from another company.  

Kobo-chan

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:48 pm
Due to the rapid increase of this guild (great job BTW), I decided to grant another mod spot to a member, welcome Chun-Liz as our newest mod.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:53 pm
whee I'll do my best!  

Chun-Liz

7,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:32 am
WhteUmbrella001
Due to the rapid increase of this guild (great job BTW), I decided to grant another mod spot to a member, welcome Chun-Liz as our newest mod.

*claps* Yay~! Mods are the best whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:44 pm
cmcguigan470

[Edit]
For the other RP-ing thread, you could put in bad characters too (Mikhail from RE3, Alfred Ashford)

crying crying crying crying crying

Mikhail wasnt a bad guy! That was Nicholai Geonaef, Mikhail died for Jill and Carlos xd ( Tis why hes my favourite chracter, coz he died heroic )

I guess im going to have to release my second RP theory:

As i love U.B.C.S, i started an RP up ages ago in my previous account. It was a Dedicated U.B.C.S ONLY thread, No Jill, ( There was carlos,Mikhail,Nicholai E.T.C )

The RP was a FICTIONAL version of RE3. Basically we recreated resident evil nemesis through U.B.C.S members eyes ONLY.

My intention was to Follow the storyline, but there would be no Leon or claire ONLY BECAUSE IT WOULD EVEOLVE AROUND 4 RPers WHICH I WOULD FIND EXTREMLY UNFAIR.....

So i thought that we could do an RP based upon the two games ( RE3 then RE2 ) Based around the U.B.C.S and.....................Normal Raccoon City inhabitants, sort of like Outbreak where a whole lot of survivors band together, ofcourse there would be an RPD officer, An Umbrella Scientist E.T.C

Anyway, the idea WILL evolve upon completinon of yes..........The mansion incident which will happen when 2 missions are completed.

BUT! The BRAVO team Will ofcourse crash-land, and will head to the train, from there, the RPers WILL MAKE RESIDENT EVIL ZERO, INTO THEIR OWN STORYLINE................................................

Mikhail  

Special Agent Fox Mulder

Special Agent Fox Mulder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:47 pm
Kobo-chan
Yeah, another RP-thread that's based on a mysterious company that created White and Red Umbrella, and Dr. Marcus was told by that company to invent a bio-organic weapon. But there's a twist since that mysterious company happens to, also, be created from another company.

Yeah but the only problem is, we dont know how or what created/formed umbrella EXACTLY, so we oculd say that umbreall was created by errrrm say HcF but then seperated itself from the company after Lord Spencer was put into power, and then you could make a story of why the two companys are such rivals, but what created HcF? The government? EBE'S? The conspirators? C.G.B. Spender?

*sorry i kinda got carried away with the X-Files sweatdrop *  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:37 pm
Umbrella was created by Spencer and Marcus... And I suppose Ashford, although Marcus didn't mention him in his diary. But he did say that Spencer was starting a company. And he was filthy rich to begin with. And Marcus was the one who got the inspiration for the virus, he's the sick and twisted one.

I think that HCF stands for Health Care Foundation, I mean, they're pretty evil and stuff. xp Seriously, until Capcom proves me wrong, that's my theory.

Also, Mikhail_Victor:

If you're gonna be starting up that U.B.C.S. RP, you mind letting me in on it? I know I'm worthy!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Jails

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:36 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Umbrella was created by Spencer and Marcus... And I suppose Ashford, although Marcus didn't mention him in his diary. But he did say that Spencer was starting a company. And he was filthy rich to begin with. And Marcus was the one who got the inspiration for the virus, he's the sick and twisted one.

I think that HCF stands for Health Care Foundation, I mean, they're pretty evil and stuff. xp Seriously, until Capcom proves me wrong, that's my theory.

Also, Mikhail_Victor:

If you're gonna be starting up that U.B.C.S. RP, you mind letting me in on it? I know I'm worthy!

Let me in on it as well, Would love to play Mikhai or a fictional U.B.C.S.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:54 pm
Just to let everyone know...I'm re-modeling the guild...so some threads will be deleted.Just the ones that are old and usless.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:57 am
Announcement:

I am currently re-doing the main picture on the homepage of the guild. If anyone has and suggestions or would like to contribute, please post here with your feedback!

-Thanks ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:24 pm
Hm..maybe a collage of the games?  

Uenna

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:10 pm
Uenna
Hm..maybe a collage of the games?
I was thinking about it..just don't know how I will present it.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff