Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:01 pm
Yeah, no hurry. Hell, the only Resident Evil games that I got on their release dates were RE4 (NGC and PS2), and Outbreak File 2.

RE5 I'll get on its release date, whether I have a PS3 by then or not. As for UC, it can wait. I doubt I'll learn anything new about the RE universe from it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:02 pm
I didn't get any of the games on the release days.  

Elliot Salem

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:36 pm
Vash Thompson
My advice, when Umbrella Chronicles comes out, wait atleast six months to a year before getting it. Just incase it gets ported to the PS3 or the 360.

Bah, I would buy it again if there's omething new in it. I got RE 0 and 4 on the release date because I had a GC at that time and money.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:03 pm
I don't care if theres nothing too new in the game. I've got the pokemon fever...gotta get them all (or something along the line). lol  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:37 pm
It's Gotta Catch 'em All.
It used to be a pretty interesting fad, then I realized that they're capturing animals for slave labor. Pretty damn cruel.
"Nemesis! I choose you!"

Click meh!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:00 am
thats a kool poke-nemsis
also is RE:UC Wii only? thats what heard?  

deadaccount123018179aaa

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:25 pm
The-Doom23
thats a kool poke-nemsis
also is RE:UC Wii only? thats what heard?

Yeah.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:55 pm
But of course, you can't really have the same level of inter-activity with a standard controller. Can't wait to slice and dice some zombies...

Wow that'd be cool for an idea as well, picking up items like in Dead Rising and using them in first person, like a sword or an axe in the mansion?

[randomrant]Oh... and off topic for a moment. I keep hearing that the Wii is exactly like the DS (not this guild though I think...?). This of course is not true. Thinking of terms that the DS only works in 2 dimensions by touching a screen. Whereas the Wii works in 3 dimensions, offering much more indepth gameplay.[/randomrant]  

XINVADER

MarcusAlexanderSpence

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:17 pm
Sadako approves...Wii's are gonna be fun...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:13 pm
my spid-y senses say its gonn abe something to do with arcade style things (you know run around kill things get points) but ive been wrong before  

Ivory Lie

Sean_Hiruki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:20 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Okay, to be honest, I'm HOPING it's gonna suck. Not because I hate Nintendo. Because I hate the idea that if it turns out really good, I either have to spend $400 extra dollars AFTER buying my PS3... That, or miss out on a great RE title. Damn it, I'm just not that wealthy!

Thats why I'm getting a PS3 AFTER it goes dwn in price. I'm getting an X-box 360 after christmas when it's price goes down. and I'm getting a Nintendo Wii because it's gonna be the best for the three just because it's what "Backwards compatible" is saposed to be. u can not only play Camecube games on it, you can play SuperNES or any classic Nintindo game. This new Resident Evil/Biohazard game is just an added bonus.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:15 pm
Yeah, but you can play the SNES and NES games on emulators.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:47 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

I really hate emulators, playing a game with a keyboard (except pc games) aren't easy and I prefer a controller anyway. And I do hope the game will be good. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:11 pm
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME

I really hate emulators, playing a game with a keyboard (except pc games) aren't easy and I prefer a controller anyway. And I do hope the game will be good. mrgreen

Yeah, and not only that but, for me at leasdt, the emulators work for only one day.  

Sean_Hiruki

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:13 pm
For me, the emulators work just fine at all times, and my school gave me a PC controller, so I don't need to use the keyboard.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff