Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Special Agent Fox Mulder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:53 pm
Uenna
I guess I'm one of this guild's newest members o_O

Well, to tell the truth, I've just started loving Resident Evil this spring/summer, but I've known about it for a long time. I guess you could call me a newbie of RE, but I have a couple of friends who have taught me all they know to Resident Evil.. plus one of my friends has all of the versions for GCN, and rented a PS2 just to play Outbreak o_O He's pretty much the one that fills me in on information n_n;

So, I guess that's all I can say about myself right now =3;;

Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:30 am
hello .....im a big fan of RE ive been playing since it started ive got like all of the collectable action Figures ^_^ i almost have all the games >.> i would have all of them if my damn Gamecube worked.....(i see no point in buying a game when the system don't work ..) anyways im glad you let me join and i hope to be a big part in helping the guild.....  

Kair-ah Demir

Shy Lover

8,350 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Uenna

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:54 am
Malkortia
hello .....im a big fan of RE ive been playing since it started ive got like all of the collectable action Figures ^_^ i almost have all the games >.> i would have all of them if my damn Gamecube worked.....(i see no point in buying a game when the system don't work ..) anyways im glad you let me join and i hope to be a big part in helping the guild.....

Wai! Welcome to the guild! n_n I completely understand the whole gamecube thing o_O;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:25 pm
Malkortia

Welcome aboard. Any way you can help is awesome! Alot of the members made banner, which are looking pretty good!  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Chun-Liz

7,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:08 pm
WhteUmbrella001
Malkortia

Welcome aboard. Any way you can help is awesome! Alot of the members made banner, which are looking pretty good!

I wish I could make a banner, but it would be pretty hard without a computer.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:36 am
My name is Andy. I've been a fan of Resident Evil for quite awhile. However, I am still a chicken when it comes to those games sweatdrop .

I know pretty much the story for 1, beaten/seen beaten re2, played through half of 3 and r:e 0, and own the remake of re1.

I'm a pretty active RPer too, so if ever (im sure theres a couple around here) a R:E rp, count me in! ^_^  

Einherjar O D I N

Uenna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:04 am
SilentBlackTiger
My name is Andy. I've been a fan of Resident Evil for quite awhile. However, I am still a chicken when it comes to those games sweatdrop .

I know pretty much the story for 1, beaten/seen beaten re2, played through half of 3 and r:e 0, and own the remake of re1.

I'm a pretty active RPer too, so if ever (im sure theres a couple around here) a R:E rp, count me in! ^_^

Welcome to the Guild! I'm pretty scared of the games as well sweatdrop I just got RE:Remake this weekend and I'm practically scared still of it xd I can't play it without some friends surrounding me and only in the broad daylight 3nodding Nice to know that someone is like me xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:38 pm
Hi i'm Luis. i really love RE games (no i don't get spooked) i have beaten every game existing ( except the msot recent which include RE Outbreak, RE Dead-Aim, and of course my next to buy is RE 4, and sadly RE 0 my data keeps on getting erased.) The only thing i don't like about RE4 is that there are no more zombies... But anyway i so love RE games so if u need help in any game (includes RE 1, 2, 3, Veronica, Remake of RE 1 etc.)

Thank you for your time. biggrin  

Angelus Drakonis

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:40 pm
Welcome to the guild, please stay and enjoy!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:42 pm
Btw are you the guild leader/ master?  

Angelus Drakonis

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:50 pm
Leirbag1011

Yea...I'm the creator  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:51 pm
SilentBlackTiger

Buh? Have you ever been to the Ushicon? Just curious cuz I swear I've seen you somewhere before......if that pic is you anyways....  

kenshiro28

Erotic_Zombie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:14 am
WhteUmbrella001
Leirbag1011

Yea...I'm the creator

Yeah, and you've done a FINE job!!!! stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:24 am
Erotic_Zombie
WhteUmbrella001
Leirbag1011

Yea...I'm the creator

Yeah, and you've done a FINE job!!!! stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare

Problem? Then leave! scream  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Einherjar O D I N

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:14 am
kenshiro28
SilentBlackTiger

Buh? Have you ever been to the Ushicon? Just curious cuz I swear I've seen you somewhere before......if that pic is you anyways....

O.o the where? I've been to Wizrd World Chicago, but not dressed like that... Yet... blaugh BTW, I'm supposed to be Squall. Some did say I look like Leon though... stare  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff