Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
The Children of Darkness Unite! BSSM ~*SuperStars*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool idea ne?
  Yes
  Upset I didn't think of it...
View Results

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:06 pm
((what i ment by order is like how a brat orders his mother to give him a cookie. "Gove me as cookie, NOW!!!" like that...))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:36 pm
Christica
((what i ment by order is like how a brat orders his mother to give him a cookie. "Gove me as cookie, NOW!!!" like that...))

((but there is little chance that he would listen and actually DO it. They don't like each other...))  

Darkness Cake

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:52 pm
((fine. i guess i'll just pull my character out of the bin -,-))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:02 pm
Christica
((fine. i guess i'll just pull my character out of the bin -,-))

((You don't have to, just adjust her bio. It's really easy. Take Tanzanite! His birth had nothing to do with Nephrite. You could come up with something like it.))  

Darkness Cake

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:06 pm
((i kinda dnt hav time to think up a different profile... i hav to worry about finding a job cause i have alot of bills to pay))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:32 pm
Christica
((i kinda dnt hav time to think up a different profile... i hav to worry about finding a job cause i have alot of bills to pay))

((I know that feeling... but it's not the entire profile that needs changed, just her origin. And that's an easy part.))  

Darkness Cake

Lacroia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:35 pm
Hi everyone, I'm here for making the fanart so let me know what you'd like pictures of, I'm Roselite's friend and look forward to being here pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:38 pm
Lacroia
Hi everyone, I'm here for making the fanart so let me know what you'd like pictures of, I'm Roselite's friend and look forward to being here pirate

*hugs* You make it! ^^ I replied to your PM, just so you know.  

Darkness Cake

Lacroia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:43 pm
Character Desciption for my char, please tell me what you think.

Name: Kalidite
Child of: Jadeite of the Dark Kingdom and Titus(personal youma of Queen Beryl)
Weapons: A sharp barb that sticks out of his wrist which he uses in youma form.
Attacks: Titus Wave - Summons poisoned water that seeks out an enemy and engulfs them.
Barb Spike - Backhands an enemy then releases poison through the barb on his arm.
Blood Sparks - causes the poison inside an enemy to explode.

Appearance: Tall and gangly with muted green eyes and short dirty blond hair that curls up at the tips. Has his father's facial features but his mother's graceful presence. Always has a desperately longing expression on his face. He will wear anything though he is most comfotable wearing only pants.

Personality: Extremely devoted and loyal once he gets pulled out of his shell. He is very paranoid and scares easily. He is extremely afraid of being hurt physically or emotionally. Plagued by nightmares after witnessing his mother's death at the hands of the Sailor Senshi.

Background: Born to Titus, a youma obsessed with Jadeite, Kalidite never actaully met or spoke with his father. He was shielded for fear that Jadeite would reject him seeing how he was concieved under dubious circumstances.

When she went on her mission to destroy the Sailor Senshi she overestimated her abilities and was killed leaving Kalidite to witness the act since she brought him with her. The young child repressed the memories of the event and was found by the police when they arrived. Placed in an orphanage, Kalidite has never know parents or much affection. He escapes and ends up living on the streets where he is met by Roselite.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:47 pm
Oh just so its known - I think I'm Sailor Universta's first fangirl.  

Lacroia

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:13 pm
^.^ Lacroia, I can't wait till we get to RP! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:02 am
Roselite Blade
Christica

((but there is little chance that he would listen and actually DO it. They don't like each other...))

((Ezzactly. 3nodding Luckily the new generals will be friends. ^^; ))  

Rabbit-eyes

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:04 pm
Rabbit-eyes
Roselite Blade
Christica

((Ezzactly. 3nodding Luckily the new generals will be friends. ^^; ))

((Oh, they'll be "friends" alright... especially Tanz and Kal... "friends"...))

Kal: Why don't Roselite join us?
Tanz: Oh, she'll join us *evil grin*
Rose (enters the room): What are you guys talking about?
Tanz: NOTHING!!!!111one!
Rose: Riiiiiiiight...I could have sworn I heard my name...
Kal: Your name is pretty... *puppy eyes*
Tanz: *hits Kal on the back of his head* Hush!

Yeah...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:16 pm
That sounds good Christica. Just remember than Kalidite is your brother (and I think he's older too since he was born before Jadeite was frozen.)  

Darkness Cake

User_8572

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:59 am
((Sorry I've been away... sad Didn't mean too... tear. But Whee!! I love that the 'children of darkness' are all coming together muwahahaha. I figure a good way of starting this all out is that we all hear 'the voice' aka all the big bed's throught the seasons, then a portal appears and it offers us a chance to hop to the place where Sailor Moon lives aka Tokyo now-a-days. We all meet each other for the fisrt time when we all step through the portal- of course we all attack each other, we are evil. But the voice calms us down and explains the idea and that we all want the same thing - To kill Neo-Queen Serenity and to destroy anything she loves... heheh. So that's where our planning can begin - maybe i should block out the sun with my [mom's] spider webs like in SS and then we can go after the senshi one by one luring them into our own alternate worlds to destroy them one by one!! Lemme know if that sounds intriguing k.... PS, I love lil Kalidite... I'd probably want to flirt with such a stud~))  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff