Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 413 - Ashori's Room. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ginseku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:46 pm
The ride slowly came to a stop, The cars slowing down. The car bumped into someone one last time, stopping at the collision.
"ride's over, lets get out for the next people in line."
He undid Ashori's saftey belt, and his own. He picked up shiro, petting him softly to help him feel better. He slowly placed him back on her shoulder, rising out of his spot.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:58 pm
Ashori blinked a couple times when she realized they were slowing, and pulled her foot off the pedal when Itami informed her that it was over. She was a little disappointed, but her smile didn't fade. This was just the beginning, right? She couldn't wait to see what else was here! She lifted her arms again when Itami undid the seatbelt and then smiled at him as she climbed out. She patted Shiro's head gently, but the small dog didn't say, or rather think, anything.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

ginseku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:16 pm
"Lets check out the ferris wheel next."
He guided her through small crowd of people, until they finally reached the tremendous ferris wheel. the operator there, also, smiling and offering Itami a ride. He nodded yes, and slowly led her into the booth as it loaded new people on. He looked down as the wheel began to rotate.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:40 pm
Ashori looked at Itami blankly. "...ferris wheel?" But she simply followed him through the crowd until they arrived at a giant spinning wheel. Ashori gazed up at it in awe, and then looked back down as Itami led her to and on it. She looked over the edge, gripping it lightly, as she stared at all the people they'd been allowed to skip ahead of. "..do you know everyone here?" she asked suddenly, meaning the workers, since he just got right on everything.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

ginseku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:47 pm
"actually, I work here. thats what i meant by saving up time, i saved up my 30 minute breaks till i had a day off, so we could spend i together."
He smiled lightly.
"You dont have to worry about a thing, All of the people here are my friends and co-workers. They all have been dying to see, and meet you ever since i told you about them. So Thats why theyre giving us free rides. Because i promised to intrdouce you to them all before we leave. You dont mind, do you? theyre all very nice people."
He looked at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:50 pm
Ashori watched him, obviously surprised. He worked here? She couldn't remember ever working! Then again, she could only remember up to two years back. She blinked once and then smiled, nodding her head. "I don't mind." Usually she would, definitely, but she'd make an exception. But then she realized something, and tilted her head curiously. "What... did you tell them?" People didn't normally speak very... highly of her.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

ginseku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:01 pm
"That you were a wonderful young woman, Whom I loved very much. That made me smile. And that instantly got their attention, because i usually dont smile at all."
He looked at her happily, having a feeling that she wouldnt have done this if they werent lovers. He appreciated it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:03 pm
Ashori watched him for a moment, and then slowly nodded her head. She thought to herself for a second, trying to decide if that was really true. It was just so strange to her that someone would actually say something... nice about her, especially when they'd only met her demon side. But then she decided he had no reason to lie and smiled at him. "Thanks," she said softly.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

ginseku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:06 pm
"You dont need to thank me for telling them the truth. But i do thank you, Because.."
He smiled at her after a minute.
"...I have never been this happy before. Thank you."
He looked down at the ground, they were at the top of the wheel now.
"Hey, check this out."
He pointed at the city that created an outline in the horizon, and the sun setting behind it slowly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:17 pm
Ashori watched him for a second, and then nodded her head slightly. Though she kept silent, not really sure what to say to that. Instead she just smiled, and then turned to look where he was pointing. Her eyes widened slightly as she stared, and then spread her arms along the edge of the basket, setting her chin upon them. Shiro clambered up from her lap to her shoulder, watching silently as well, his tiny tail wagging back and forth.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

ginseku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:29 pm
"Thats so pretty..."
He look at the sunset, smiling. Then he looked back at Ashori, smiling still.
The ferris wheel seemed to stop for them somehow. Itami looked down at the fair goers.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:33 pm
Ashori nodded, glancing back at him jsut for a second before turning her gaze to the sky. Her eyes, the red one in particular, were glowing brightly as they reflected the colors of the sky. Her tail was flicking slowly behind her and she lifted her head slightly when she realized they'd stopped and slowly looked around at all the little people. They looked like ants, so easy to crush... She blinked, eyes widening slightly as she quickly pushed the thought away.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

ginseku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:37 pm
Itami then felt the ferris wheel start moving again.
"Hey, you wanna check out the go-carts next? theyre like bumper carts, but you race them. You still get to bump, just not as much, otherwise you get disqualified. Unless shiro didnt like the bumper carts before?..."
He reached over and pet Shiro's head softly, scratching him behind the ears.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:45 pm
Ashori finally pulled her gaze from the sky and focused back upon Itami, staring for a moment before nodding her head. She was somewhat glad he'd explained what they were. Otherwise they would've wasted time while she cluelessly asked what go karts were. "Sure..." she said quietly, but then looked uncertainly at Shiro. The small dog frowned, staring up at both of them. ...I don't like cars, he said bluntly.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

ginseku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:50 pm
"Well then, ill hold onto you and Ashori can Have her ride while we watch from the sidelines. That sound like a plan to you, shiro?"
He smiled lightly down at the dog. He knew That plan would work better than the other.
then something Caught itami's attention; A Berry Ice cream stand.
"Omg, I cant believe it! we finally got the famed Berry brother's to host a stand here!"
He smiled in delight as he looked down at the stand.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff