Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koritta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:14 am
Skye's eyes began to glow.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:10 pm
Natrea felt him behind her hearing him and grabbed his arm throwing him over her shoulder. "Catlike senses never fail" she said to him.  

DaniBoi66

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:51 pm
Garth jumped up and started to fly.
"Got a plan?" He asked Skye.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:46 pm
"I do.Garth,help me hold her down and let skye attack her.Thats all i got."  

l_uke

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:22 am
"And how would we go about doing that?" Garth asked, seeing a major flaw in his plan.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:08 pm
Natrea looked at them all then leviated two cars throwing them at the two guys then one at the girl she laughed.  

DaniBoi66

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:55 am
Garth doged the car headed for him and then kicked the one that was heading for Skye off course.
After that his wings ripped out of his back. The demon waited for someone else to make the next move.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:28 am
Natrea looked at them all her eyes looked like she was a little kid playing with her toys she smirked at them, she wasn't going to wait for them to even think of there next move as she levitated more things and threw it at them.  

DaniBoi66

Koritta

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:44 pm
Skye started leviating cars around her. "Take This!!" She yelled throwing them toward Natrea.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:17 pm
Natrea stopped them with her powers making them fall to the street she smirked "well as much as I would love to stay I can't " she said and jumped up the wall onto the roof and over the roof tops down some streets as she landed she saw two three girls playing jump rope Natrea grinned and turned into a little girl with blonde hair and a cute outfit the only thing different about her was her purple eyes she ran over joining there game just in case they followed her.  

DaniBoi66

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:41 pm
"Damnit.! She got away." Garth sithed.
He folded his wings back into his back and started fling around the city looking for Natrea.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:25 pm
"Well,what do we do now?i'm with you guys all the way!  

l_uke

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:07 pm
Natrea looked up seeing one fly by she smirked still playing double dutch with the little girls. She chuckled softly as she moved the rope for the girl to jump.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:58 am
Skye flew after Garth. "We have to find her." She said opening her commincator. "Cyborg, head back to the tower and run a scan on a layout of the city. See if you can find her."  

Koritta

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:42 pm
Garth nodded. He looked dow scanning th streets with a more intence gaze than before.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff