Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Royal Broil Chalice Palace ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:02 pm
((I hope no one minds me livening things up a bit...))

Thomas followed her, expecting an answer. When it became apparent that he wasn't getting an answer, he slamed a handdown on the buffet table. "Look lady" he said refering to Isis, "I asked you a question. Are you going to respond?" He snatched a martini off of a waiter's tray as he passed by. Sipping it, he gave Isis a skeptical look.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:10 pm
((hey you butt lol you said iris not isis razz razz lol))

Isis let out a small yelp and she jumped when Thomas slammed his hand down on the buffet table. She regain her composure and turned to him. "I thought you were talking to her." She motioned to the woman near the mute.
She growled and mummbled something.

"Whats my opinion on what? This party? This party is odd, thats for sure. Didnt your mother teach you to be nice to ladies." She said as she met his look wiht a glare, yet a small smiel came ot her face.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:08 am
Caylem sat in a chair, looking at everyone around him. He sighed softly and fiddle with a cigarette in his fingers.

Kren had made his way back to his room and held a small velvet bag in his hand. He smiled to himself and slid it into his pocket.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:47 pm
a steward silently walked through the group of guests with a tray of refreshments  

ByakoAssailant

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:12 am
"Gods, now I remember why I hate social events," Nary muttered, sitting in a chair and rubbing her temples. Why was she here again...? Good question, she thought to herself. The bounty, maybe? Nah, the mute was gonna take care of that - the whole revenge thing and all. Speaking of which... She looked up, her palm covering her mouth as she realized she was sitting next to him.
"So, what's your name? I'd hate to go around calling you 'hey, mute'."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:57 pm
The mute looked at her and flashed a card. "You assume i'm mute?"  

Fighter for all

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:53 pm
Looking at the card, Nary laughed.
"Sorry, should I call you Laringitis?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:19 pm
"Caylem." the next card read and the mute leaned back.  

Fighter for all

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:29 pm
a woman with orange curly hair draped in a blue robe with a large nordic snow cap on her head entered the manor and smiled quietly to herself  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:21 pm
Isis finished what was on her plate and a servant came and took her dirty plate away. She grabbed a glass of wine and slipped away from the party. Once she was away form the party she found a rather nice room to explore in. In this room was a beautiful fireplace. She sipped her wine and watched the fire.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:56 pm
Once again left alone, Thomas sighed iritably. These people all had very distinct goals here, and wouldn't waist time with him. He stoped away iritibly, haphazardly towards the new arival with orange hair. He held out a hand sociably, "THe names THomas, and your's?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:24 am
Caylem stood and wandered from the main party.

((half hour later))

He re-entered the main hall and stood by Thomas for a moment then shrugged and walked away.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:10 pm
((Hour later))

Isis rejoins the party, her empty wine glass is taken from her and she grabs a new one. She stays on the outskirts of the party away from most of the group but still near the bulk of the party. She shook her head and went deep into thought. Her eyes on her wine glass.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:49 pm
grene spun the invitation is his and chuckling as he walked in
"this sounds like an enertaining party!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:11 pm
Leilen was dressed according to her status as a weather mage--electric blue and deep black, with shocking white trim here and there. Her clothes gave the impression of being spiky without any solid basis for the impression. Perhaps it was the cut of the sleeves, the sharp contrast of the colors, or maybe the way her simple silver jewlry, set with hematite stones, sparked with lightning. (It had actually taken quite a bit of effort to achieve that particular effect, just as the faint wind that stirred the air around her had taken equal effort of a different sort.)

Nikalin was there was well, dressed in a man's tux with coat-tails and a red tie, a top hat teetering on her head, and a cane--Nightmare disguised--in her hands. He had threatened to wreak unholy havoc if she didn't take him with her, so she did. Her hair was short and black and choppy, and her eyes were a merrily dancing blue. The attire would have been selected if it was a meeting of torn jeans and patched shirts or the most jewel encrusted cloth of gold.

There was also a girl of maybe twelve years of age, her mouse brown hair had golden highlights and was pulled back into a neat braid, and her sea-green eyes danced merrily. Her clothes were neat and tidy--a remarkable thing for her.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff