Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri]No. 280 Lazoras/ Acid's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:01 pm
He staired at her thinking some hearing exactly what she sead meany things ran trow his mind as he tryed to figure out what she was talking about. he couldnt read minds but he had bean able to tell what people were thinking about sometimes. He looked to her " i know what your thinking " he sead looking to her " and its fine, if i wouldnt have bean kicked out of my village i would have never meet you " he sead with a light node as he watched her " im glade what happined happined becouse i know someday ill be aloude back into my home with my friends and family " he sead smiling as he looked to her " but for know, im happy here with you " he sead as he staired at her and he stoked her cheek just alittle before moving his face close to her and givving her a very soft yet loving kiss on the lips one of his hands on her cheek softly. the other on her sotmch holding her on his lap  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:20 pm
(( well if shes looking to the side he can put his head over her shoulder and kiss her lips biggrin ))  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:13 pm
She was amused at his idea of knowing what was on her mind, for few, except perhaps Mirael, could ever guess, let alone know. But, as it turned out, it was nearly dead on, barely missing the last little tidbit of what was running through her thoughts. He's good.. she sighed a little, but smiled still. "You're glad now... and that's wonderful... but one day, it might not be such a happy thing," she chuckled a little so what she said wouldn't seem too upsetting, and because it helped her keep a lighter mood. She smiled as she returned his sweet kiss for a few moments. "So I take it that you're feeling better?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:54 am
He had lifted a hand in the kiss and had bean stroking her cheek and the top of her neck very lightly with his hand. he was rahter gentle and loving he staired into her eyes as he held her there like that " im shour everything will end up just fin Caprice. and comeday i will take you home with me, and you can meet my family " he sead with a smile " and i know for a fact that my little sister would be vary pleased to meet you along with my mother and father and everyone else in the village " he sead smiling to her as he looking to her. meany people in relationships would say this but just say it becosue thay liked the idea. thow it would likely never happin. Lazoras had bean sireuse thow.and he realy wonted to take her home with him. his mark started to glow some as he looked to her " o and Yes Caprice, i fell quite much better " he sead smiling as he staired into her eyes with his golden black eyes  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:56 am
"If you say so," she giggled a little. His talk of family reminded her of hers, she'd have to 'drop in' on them before too long, or they'll get mad and she'd miss a great opportunity. "You know what? I'd love to meet your family someday." She could tell he was being serious, he wasn't the kind of person to joke about such things. She blinked for a moment, something caught in the bottom corner of her eye and she smiled. "You must be really very happy," she commented, giggling again. "And good. No offense but you act somewhat odd when you're sick, whether you admit it or not." She smirked a little before kissing him again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:45 pm
He staired at her as he thout some smiling and laughing just alittle as how she grined and when she looked at his side. he looked at her feeling her kiss him. he kissed her back lightly holding her gently as she sat on his lap. the glowly intensifed gratly to the point that it burnt him and alittle f the blakc on his stomch slowly faded off his body. he broke the kiss no wonting to but becouse he was in pain he gribed his side tightly leaning into her more greeting his teeth tightly together as he ground alitlte to himself  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:10 am
"I'm so sorry!" she said, noticing that he felt insta-pain. Her guilt sprouted from wondering whether his pain was caused by her curse or his. She moved off of his lap carefully so she sat on the bed instead, holding onto him gently. "You need anything? Wet rag, advil... anything?" She remembered feeling the same panic before, the first time she'd seen him with his wings in fact. She felt just about as freaked out now. "I really really didn't mean to hurt you!" Oh I just keep messing up.. way to go, Caprice.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:55 pm
He continued to grown shaking his head just alittle biting his lip as he slowly stoped brething hevily and was fine. he wiped some sweat fromhis forhead and he unbuttened his shirt slowly and opened it blinking some as he looked at the curse marking it blinked some relizing it had srank some. he slowly shoke it off and he lifted his head to looked at her " No Caprice, im fine, and its fine, you did nothing wrong, you helped me, it made some of my curse go away " he sead with a light node as he looked to her sweating some still his brething alittle fast  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:09 am
She continued holding onto him, watching his pain come to be worse and then pass on by, leaving him to be fine. She sighed in relief--the scary part was done. Sadly, that was the thing that scared her most, seeing someone she cared for in pain. Hearing his words, she smiled, but shook her head a little. Tapping the top of his head lightly with the side of her hand. "What am I going to do with you?" she then ruffled his hair up again, a chuckle coming from her. She had a look of surprise on her face as she looked to see what he meant, and it was true. "Can they... really do that? And I... helped?" She toko a deep, yoga-style calming breath. "Slow, deep breaths are better than fast ones, just so you know."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:18 am
He looked to her as he thout some leting her play with his hair. he thout some and he move hdi head up and started to lick her hand softly as he watched her before he looked to his stomch agian runing it alittle were the marks of the curse had bean his skin was red he rubed his stomch alittle ebfore he looked to her " it dosnt make much seens to me why it vansihed all i know was when i was banished that in do time the curse would seem to becoem less and less untill i came home. " eh sead with a node and he thout some he touched her stomch lightly as hse brethed when she brethed out he pushed on her stomch lightly so being very gently as he smiled watching her.  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:32 am
When he licked her hand, Caprice let out a high-pitched squeal, but quickly covered her mouth with her other hand as she began laughing. She herself had forgotten how sensitive her hands were when she was paying attention. And after calming down, she removed her hand from her mouth. "Maybe... the curse was only to last until they believed your heart re-purified and filled with joy lighter than air, proving your goodness." she said matter-of-factly. She'd read a lot of things, but this was one thing she couldn't much well remember. She looked down and watched as he put his finger on his stomach and shook her head with a smile. Might as well she thought as she began purring, rubbing the hair on the top of her head gently against his neck and shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:06 am
He started to laugh alittle moving around just alittle not realy moving fmor his place he kept a light calm laugh as he liked the way it felt to him he smiled lightly as he started to nuzzle back but he wasnt able to purr. he new it felt good to be nuzzled thow so he reterned the favor to her as he pondered what she had sead thinking hard about it as he thout some smiling to himself with his eyes shut nuzzling her lightly with a smile on his face " i hope so, thin we might be able to travle to my home even sooner thin i thout "  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:55 pm
Caprice smiled even brighter when he laughed, feeling like she'd just accomplished some duty and ongoing task. She really liked to see him laughing--just like good old times. She wished she could keep him laughing like that always, even though she knew already that it would never happen, 'twas an impossible feat, both in regards to science and common sense and logic. It was kind of funny though, she hadn't been attempting at all to make him come to laughter, just to keep him smiling. She started laughing a little, too, but not because it tickled or anything, but because he was trying to return the favor. Only moments before he'd been in immense pain from process of burn and here he was trying to keep her happy. She was glad that for once he didn't start purring, she still felt that that was her 'territory', and still felt she was being way to protective over some stupid little thing like who was what. "All you can do is hope, because I may be so far off track on that one that it may be I'm in another Galaxy. I don't know everything, you know."

((It's fniished....))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:26 pm
(( Sorry i kinda keep forgeting about gaia ))

He looked to her and he blinked some at what she sead. he thout about it and it for the most part confused him he didnt know it if was sapose to or if he was just not runing full speed yet and hadnt comprehended it. he slowly stoped nuzzling and he moved his arm behind her so he couldn lean back just alittle and he moved over and gave her a gentle kiss on a cheek with a smile. as he continued to try and figure out what she sead looking tot he celin as he leaned back some he was siting cose ebside her so it would be easy for her to do all sorts of things seens he had left his hole stomch and chest ungaurded and she could very easily noe his arm outfrom under him so he would be laying donw. he looked to her " im sorry to ask, becouse i think i should know... but what douse that meen" he asked puzzledly as he looked to her feeling bad about asking both becouse it made him fell dum and it might upset her  

` F o x B o y

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces