Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most romantic RE scene Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you in the mood for some romance?
  hell yes!
  um.... hell no
View Results

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:55 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Don't forget, he also gave her flam rounds on the Train if you play your cards right.

i always got those rounds no matter what i did...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:04 pm
leon r kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME
Don't forget, he also gave her flam rounds on the Train if you play your cards right.

If you meet Nicholai at the Gas Station and Carlos at the Newspaper office instead of the other way around, I'm pretty sure that Carlos doesn't give you the rounds.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:07 pm
everyone loves grenade rounds...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:08 pm
That reminds me of the slinky song .......  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:08 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME

If you meet Nicholai at the Gas Station and Carlos at the Newspaper office instead of the other way around, I'm pretty sure that Carlos doesn't give you the rounds.
That only happened to me once i cant remember if i did or not but i might of...i wonder how you make Nicholai appear there...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:43 pm
leon r kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME

That only happened to me once i cant remember if i did or not but i might of...i wonder how you make Nicholai appear there...

I'm not sure if it's a coincidence or not, but every time it happened to me I did the following things:

-Meet Carlos in the Newspaper Office (The one on the second floor in the alley) instead of Grill 13.
-Do not go to the Gas Station until you have the Rusty Crank AND the Wrench.
-After getting to the Rail Car for the first time, go straight to the gas station.

Try that, if it doesn't work, then I guess it IS random.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:18 am
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME

I'm not sure if it's a coincidence or not, but every time it happened to me I did the following things:

-Meet Carlos in the Newspaper Office (The one on the second floor in the alley) instead of Grill 13.
-Do not go to the Gas Station until you have the Rusty Crank AND the Wrench.
-After getting to the Rail Car for the first time, go straight to the gas station.

Try that, if it doesn't work, then I guess it IS random.

I always go to the gas station first so that'll be easy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:08 am
leon r kennedy

Just in case I didn't clarify. Don't even go NEAR the gas station until AFTER you got the wrench, though.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:00 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy

Just in case I didn't clarify. Don't even go NEAR the gas station until AFTER you got the wrench, though.

what does that do?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:56 pm
The death scene of Ada in Resi2 easily. The 'shot by Annette' one, not the 'electrocuted' one. Such an upsetting scene.  

starvigilante

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:48 pm
starvigilante
The death scene of Ada in Resi2 easily. The 'shot by Annette' one, not the 'electrocuted' one. Such an upsetting scene.

were talking bout resi 3 buddy....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:54 pm
Resident_Kyo
starvigilante

were talking bout resi 3 buddy....

Atleast he is on the actual topic of this thread.

I'd have to agree with the Ada 'death' scene.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:11 pm
Resident_Kyo
Biohazard EXTREME

what does that do?

Well, like I said, it only worked for me when I used the Rusted Crank and the Wrench at the same time. If you use the crank, it breaks off, then you go to the train, meet Nicholai and get the wrench and come back, then it won't work. But if you ignore the gas station at first, reach the train, get the wrench then go back to the gas station and used the two items one after another at the same time, plus all those other things I said, you should meet Nicholai at the gas station.

But yeah... Topic...

I thought the elecrocution death scene was hell of a lot more romantic than the getting shot by Annette scene.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:58 am
RE0's ending, I think it's just so sweet how she let's a covicted murderer go free... heart lol

Innocent until proven guilty, I THINK NOT!!!  

XINVADER

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:57 pm
XINVADER
RE0's ending, I think it's just so sweet how she let's a covicted murderer go free... heart lol

Innocent until proven guilty, I THINK NOT!!!
Hey! We, convicted murderers have rights too, damn it!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff