Haru Wa Sakura
  Toware No Minou
View Results

bluewhale9
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:33 pm
bluewhale9
For this entire month you can make extra characters for the Cross academt rpg
this has now ended and we are looking for crew member still as well as vice captains pm me if you think you have what it takes  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:22 pm
On October 8th this guild will be one year old so this is our first anniversary and to celebrate it we are having a fan art contest there are 3 categories fan art of couples and fan art of character and groups fan art

the prizes are a secret and the contest entry dead line is October 31st or rather Halloween  

bluewhale9
Captain

bluewhale9
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:53 am
bluewhale9
On October 8th this guild will be one year old so this is our first anniversary and to celebrate it we are having a fan art contest there are 3 categories fan art of couples and fan art of character and groups fan art

the prizes are a secret and the contest entry dead line is October 31st or rather Halloween

we have change the deadline to december 31st to give u guys more time to draw of make computer graphis guys come on you know you want to enter you can use a computer to draw it or draw it by hadn or even take a photo of sculpture of the chars  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:21 pm
bluewhale9

we have change the deadline to december 31st to give u guys more time to draw of make computer graphis guys come on you know you want to enter you can use a computer to draw it or draw it by hadn or even take a photo of sculpture of the chars
WE SERIOSLY NEED U GUYS TO ENTER THIS CONTEST
also our anual banner contest is starting and the deadline is december 31st what better way to welcome the new year then to have a new banner
there will be three winners and three prizes
please enter and don't forget to be active in this guild

the banner can be no smaller then 200x40 and no bigger then 700x300  

bluewhale9
Captain

bluewhale9
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:57 pm
bluewhale9
bluewhale9

WE SERIOSLY NEED U GUYS TO ENTER THIS CONTEST
also our anual banner contest is starting and the deadline is december 31st what better way to welcome the new year then to have a new banner
there will be three winners and three prizes
please enter and don't forget to be active in this guild

the banner can be no smaller then 200x40 and no bigger then 700x300
Happy Thanksgiving don't forget to enter these contests soon  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:03 am
Lately I have noticed that guild members have been extremely inactive lately we need everyone to be more active also we need more crew members and a NEW vice captain also the contests are ending in less then a month we need you guys to enter  

bluewhale9
Captain

bluewhale9
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:20 am
EMERGENCY

we need YOU guys to be more active cause this guild is ebcoming inactive so join the rpg or the crew or pm other members to tell them to be more active JUST DO SOMETHING  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:53 am
GUESS WHAT EVERYONE THE VAMPIRE KNIGHT ANIME SITE IS UP

Vamprie Knight Anime Site  

bluewhale9
Captain

bluewhale9
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:31 am
Alright guys from now on I am banning people wiht 0 posts abd 0 zeny donated  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:34 pm
Hey everyone its u guild leader guess what guys THE VAMPIRE KNGIHT ANIME HAS OFFICIALLY COME OUT here are links to the anime

Vampire Knight Anime opening
Vampire Knight Anime part one (raw)
Vampire Knight Anime part 2 (raw)
Vampire Knight part 3 (raw)
Vampire Knight Promo
Vampire Knight Trailer

and that ends the links so guys look on youtube all this week cause hopefully a subbed version will come out and Now I must run befoer the stampede or rabid fangirls mob my post for links of the anime  

bluewhale9
Captain

bluewhale9
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:04 pm
help us get more members
Also I am recruiting new crew members and am looking for two new vice captains

10 eps have been released of the anime vampire knight
heart Wanted is coming out this fall in the US YAY heart

and finally its summer for some of us and ALmost summer for the rest of us keep up with ur manga collectiosn people  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:00 pm
As many of you may have noticed our guild has become veyr inactive even though we were the original guild for matsuri hino and vampire knight our guild is well dying unfortunately because I seem to be extremely busy lately I have to give the guild to someone who can take better care of it please pm me if you think you could take care of the guild  

bluewhale9
Captain

bluewhale9
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:53 pm
oh come on seriously someone step up to the plate and atleast pm me about if they want to take my job  
Matsuri Hino Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff