Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
CHEESIEST RE scene! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like VS. battle?
  yes
  no
View Results

Kirakira93

Durem Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:35 am
J_e_z
Its been a while since I've played it, but theres a Scene in the Train where Rebecca see's the leader of Bravo Team all...zombiefied xd

She tries talking to him, meanwhile I'm like "Yo, His flesh is falling off...he's not gonna talk back!"

so true!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:38 am
Rift Shadow
hey that was a secen giving false hope! (not to mention the slow motion...)

{SLAP!}

um...anyways, the part in 0 when you put the power cords back together...you see somthing unnatrual..MOVE AWAY!

and nothing has crap lines written all over it than the part when you walk by the cart full of TNT, "Leon! shoot the barrels on that wagon."

if Ashly was that smart, then why in the F***ing hell would she be completly useless...

and like when she is in the suit of armor and u catch her, i mean fat a**!
and when she's got the armor and she yell's "help me leon". it's like "look ur in the armor you help"  

Kirakira93

Durem Raider

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:05 pm
Rift Shadow

um...anyways, the part in 0 when you put the power cords back together...you see somthing unnatrual..MOVE AWAY!

Yeah but... If you're smart enough to connect two electrical cords together while you and the cords are both covered in rain, then chances are you're not smart enough to move away from some slime that appears near said wires. I always thought that whole scene was stupid.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:05 pm
Much of the Survivor dialogue was pretty cheesy surprised  

Sir Scott le Charles

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:58 pm
Sir Scott le Charles
Much of the Survivor dialogue was pretty cheesy surprised
Yeah, I didn't think it was possible, but the voice acting was worse than the original Resident Evil.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:13 pm
The scene where Ada slips out of Leon's grip in RE2.
You know...where Leon's all "Noooooooo!" ?

All they needed was a slowmotion soundclip and a double play of her falling and you could spread it on a cracker with a smoked snack meat of your choice.  

MilitantClockwork

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:24 pm
Actually he said, "Adaaaa!!!" Which, you know, is not uncommon of Leon... I mean there was, "Luiiiiis!!!" and "Miiiike!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:36 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Actually he said, "Adaaaa!!!" Which, you know, is not uncommon of Leon... I mean there was, "Luiiiiis!!!" and "Miiiike!"

tru but, how would you if u where in them situations, what would say?  

Kirakira93

Durem Raider

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:55 pm
I don't know, but it sure as hell wouldn't be screaming their name aloud. Maybe, I'd scream "********!!!" or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:33 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I don't know, but it sure as hell wouldn't be screaming their name aloud. Maybe, I'd scream "********!!!" or something.

probly me 2, but if it where some one i loved i would  

Kirakira93

Durem Raider

blue77

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:36 am
scene in re4

Salazar:so u have 9 lives butr it dosnt matter now mr kennedy!i sent my right hand to dispose of you!

Leon:ur right hand comes off?

its a very cheesy line  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:49 pm
Easy question.

At the end of Leon's B mission after Tyrant pretty much b***h Slaps Ada into the computer and her and Leno kiss. Since Resident Evil had........chunky graphics back then ((And personally they should have made that scene CG)) I didnt know whether to be moved or laugh my a** off at how ridiculouse the kiss looked.It looked like Leon was eating her face.  

Mikami_X_Kira

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:22 pm
Which is why... They should REMAKE RE3 and Nemesis... Damn it, who gives a crap about Ganados, when one can present Nemesis in awesome vision.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I know he wussy-screamed her name but it still would have been hialrious with the slow motion 'NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' going on there.

I for one, would not be shouting anything...I'd get my a** out of there. lol  

MilitantClockwork

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:34 pm
You know what I would have liked to see? The Ganado launches the missile at Mike, helicopter blows up, and Leon goes, "Miiike!" as he dives in after the helicopter.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff