Reply Main Forum
Tea House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:14 pm
*She nodded to Inara.* Hello dear. *She pulled the cape down from her head. She looked around and sighed deeply.* This place brings back so many memories. *She sat down at a table by the back away from them to give them room.* Shall I let you two be a lone?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:17 pm
Alies
*She nodded to Inara.* Hello dear. *She pulled the cape down from her head. She looked around and sighed deeply.* This place brings back so many memories. *She sat down at a table by the back away from them to give them room.* Shall I let you two be a lone?
it is fine, we just started dating and are going to take it slow  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:21 pm
Rimshee
Alies
it is fine, we just started dating and are going to take it slow

*She nodded.* Thats good. *She pulled out a book and a pen.* Please do not let me disturb you.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:22 pm
Rimshee
*he smiled* good *he held her close, but gently*

She smiled, nodding softly as she listened to what Rim had said "You wouldn't be bothering us at all, you're welcome to stay."  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:25 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee
*he smiled* good *he held her close, but gently*

She smiled, nodding softly as she listened to what Rim had said "You wouldn't be bothering us at all, you're welcome to stay."
aye...*he smiled to inara* we're fine, you are not an inconvinience  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:29 pm
*She smiled and nodded to both of them.* I'm glad to see Rim finally happy. *She put her pen down.* So where are you two living?  

Alies

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:31 pm
Alies
*She smiled and nodded to both of them.* I'm glad to see Rim finally happy. *She put her pen down.* So where are you two living?

"Living? Oh....I guess we haven't really thought about that yet.." She quietly took a sip of her tea, looking at Rim.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:34 pm
Alies
*he smiled* she is welcome to live with me or to live on her own for now  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:37 pm
*Alies smiled softly.* I can not stay here very long I have someone back at the bar. I was wondering if Diana could stay here I think she needs to be with her father now more than ever. *She sighed deeply.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:38 pm
Alies
*Alies smiled softly.* I can not stay here very long I have someone back at the bar. I was wondering if Diana could stay here I think she needs to be with her father now more than ever. *She sighed deeply.*
why? whats wrong?  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:39 pm
Rimshee
Alies

She looked up at him, a soft smile coming to her face. "I think just for now I'll still live on my own, but I'll just be going to visit Rim a lot more often, and eventually we'll move in together."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:40 pm
Rimshee
Alies
why? whats wrong?

I just think she would be safer here. I'm worried about what might happen. I don't want someone like shadow to come again. I don't know if I'll be able to fight. Aradia hasn't been showing up and I'm afarid I'm the only one there. Is it alright Rim? *She asked again.*  

Alies

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:43 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee
Alies

She looked up at him, a soft smile coming to her face. "I think just for now I'll still live on my own, but I'll just be going to visit Rim a lot more often, and eventually we'll move in together."
*he kissed inara's forhead* that is perfectly fine, hun
*he looked at alies* i'd love to have her  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas