Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts 2: Zero Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:14 pm
*Daxon is walking out of the alleyway in the world that never was. He stops, looks up at the castle, and continues walking in that direction, with his arm in his coat.*

((Daxon has two spirits: Auron and Saix.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:22 pm
Spartan-622
*Daxon is walking out of the alleyway in the world that never was. He stops, looks up at the castle, and continues walking in that direction, with his arm in his coat.*

((Daxon has two spirits: Auron and Saix.))
*He reaches the castle and knocks on the door very loudly.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:28 pm
owww *gets up and sees all the heartless around him* o shoot not again *they all jump at him*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:37 pm
((i have the spirits of roxas and axel))  

hydra4

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:15 pm
I'll assign the spirits from this point forward. Everyone who has posted a spirit, those are yours.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:17 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
hydra4
Guardian_General
hydra4
hey hey hey i didnt mean to get here and and i dont know my parents i was found in darkness by these people and they told me the only thing that was with me was this necklace and and when i was little these people kidnapped me and they did something to me and then i was here *no noticing his shadow was taking on a shape a shape of its own*

"Heartless!!!!" Luther yelled, switching to his keyblade, the Call to Nothing. He ran toward the man, jumped, and slashed the shadow behind him. "Go!!! Back out the door!!!" Suddenly, thousands of Heartless began to appear in the void.
ow man watch where your swinging that thats my shadow
Luther, irritated at this point, yelled "If it is, then call off those Heartless!!!" He extended his hand forward, which engulfed the man, the shadwo, and all the Heartless in a grey light, then sent them away to another world, Olympus Coliseum. Luther then ran back through the door. "They're gone.... It was his shadow."

her wings covered her body "hey um luther could i barrow your jacket?"

"Not mine.....but another." From a void, he summoned another long coat, custom with the Nobody symbol on the hood. After, he heard a knock down by the bridge.
"Someone's here. Put it on then come down."
Luther began to walk down to the door. He looked through the door via foresight.
"Why do you knock on something that is not there?"  

Guardian_General

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:34 pm
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
hydra4
Guardian_General
hydra4
hey hey hey i didnt mean to get here and and i dont know my parents i was found in darkness by these people and they told me the only thing that was with me was this necklace and and when i was little these people kidnapped me and they did something to me and then i was here *no noticing his shadow was taking on a shape a shape of its own*

"Heartless!!!!" Luther yelled, switching to his keyblade, the Call to Nothing. He ran toward the man, jumped, and slashed the shadow behind him. "Go!!! Back out the door!!!" Suddenly, thousands of Heartless began to appear in the void.
Luther, irritated at this point, yelled "If it is, then call off those Heartless!!!" He extended his hand forward, which engulfed the man, the shadwo, and all the Heartless in a grey light, then sent them away to another world, Olympus Coliseum. Luther then ran back through the door. "They're gone.... It was his shadow."

"Not mine.....but another." From a void, he summoned another long coat, custom with the Nobody symbol on the hood. After, he heard a knock down by the bridge.
Luther began to walk down to the door. He looked through the door via foresight.

she grabed the coat and put it on and looked over at him confused  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:36 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
hydra4

*appears with an annoyed but sad face* ......................... stressed  

hydra4

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:39 pm
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
hydra4

"whats wrong with you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:41 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx

"whats wrong with you?"
he sent me to god knows where with a lot of heartless do you know how annoying it is having to run and get tackled by heartless the same heartless that try to get your heart *pulls one off the back of his head and throws it at luther* here keep it as a presant  

hydra4

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:40 pm
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx

"whats wrong with you?"
he sent me to god knows where with a lot of heartless do you know how annoying it is having to run and get tackled by heartless the same heartless that try to get your heart *pulls one off the back of his head and throws it at luther* here keep it as a presant

"Well...Olypmus Coliseum must be overrun now. Not good."
Luther turned and walked down what appeared to be a newly built corridor, the Neoshadow Heartless following him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:16 pm
Guardian_General
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx

"whats wrong with you?"

Luther turned and walked down what appeared to be a newly built corridor, the Neoshadow Heartless following him.

"hey theres one behind you"  

l o v e s y d n e y

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:26 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx

"whats wrong with you?"

Luther didn't turn back.
"It's fine. Remember, Heartless allied with whoever's the strongest."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:41 pm
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx

"whats wrong with you?"

Luther didn't turn back.
"It's fine. Remember, Heartless allied with whoever's the strongest."

"oh okay" she watched it carefuly  

l o v e s y d n e y

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items