Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
The Fashion Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic-RainbowzX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:36 pm
(I am female)
I actually only shop at hot topic for the accessories and band shirts (though I only have two) but I would like to buy at least one pair of pants there. Otherwise I have to shop in whatever other store has crap I like. Deb sometimes does, and so does spencer's but most of the other stores only have something I like once in a great while. Claires and Icing are also accessory stores for me.

I wear normal comfy jeans then I wear layers usually like two shirts and sometimes a track sweatshirt of a zip up sweatshirt. Most of the stuff I wear I just pick up off my floor though. I like scarves and I do have some emo glasses but I only wear them once in a while. (Last time I wore them I got food thrown at me in the commons.) I wear a lot of necklaces and rings sometimes bracelets.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:38 pm
Vagrant A.I.
Killamanjaro14
Vagrant A.I.
EmoXPickles_________x
Vagrant A.I.
go to Garage.
sure it's a preppy store, but the pants are amazing <3

but they're pretty expensive, worth it though.
Garage?
Yeah,
around here it's an uber preppy store... well, it's a girls only store,
but the 'preps' shop there.
and yeah,
it's along the lines of American Eagle and such around here.

but yeah.
AMAZING JEANS.

no i dont want girl pants i want guy pants but like the really tight ones
no idea then.
^^;;
go to a normal store and buy some straight leg jeans. I have a friend who wore those for a long time and they work. But he's not emo.  

Toxic-RainbowzX

Vagrant A.I.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:37 pm
[Toxic.Tears]
Vagrant A.I.
Killamanjaro14
Vagrant A.I.
EmoXPickles_________x
Vagrant A.I.
go to Garage.
sure it's a preppy store, but the pants are amazing <3

but they're pretty expensive, worth it though.
Garage?
Yeah,
around here it's an uber preppy store... well, it's a girls only store,
but the 'preps' shop there.
and yeah,
it's along the lines of American Eagle and such around here.

but yeah.
AMAZING JEANS.

no i dont want girl pants i want guy pants but like the really tight ones
no idea then.
^^;;
go to a normal store and buy some straight leg jeans. I have a friend who wore those for a long time and they work. But he's not emo.
I get my straightlegs from Garage.
Otherwise I just buy girls jeans from west 49.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:07 pm
I buy sheets of denim cotton and make my own jeans.  

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

[[blunt.object]]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:42 pm
Vagrant A.I.
as you can tell,
Chris and I shop at GARAGE for our pants.

User Image

this what the pants I bought look like.
pair 1) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v670/CelestialBlackGoat/Neux_Neux/Dsc04361.jpg
Pair 2) (1) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v670/CelestialBlackGoat/Neux/Alexx5.jpg
(2) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v670/CelestialBlackGoat/Neux/Alexx3.jpg
(3) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v670/CelestialBlackGoat/Neux/neuxpants003.jpg

yum.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You know what I've realised?
Dressing like an emo. isn't very cheep.
The "emo. pants" are expensive, even though they have less fabric than regular jeans.
Makes me sad.
'Cause that means that I can't dress emo.
Ergo, people say I dress preppy.
Dx

+[Bra Pirate]+

Dapper Fatcat

Toxic-RainbowzX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:49 pm
+[Bra Pirate]+
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You know what I've realised?
Dressing like an emo. isn't very cheep.
The "emo. pants" are expensive, even though they have less fabric than regular jeans.
Makes me sad.
'Cause that means that I can't dress emo.
Ergo, people say I dress preppy.
Dx
That's what the thrift stores and goodwill are for.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:12 pm
I wear whatevers lying around and cleanest.  

DaisukeOrDark

Pixel Smut

Dapper Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:59 pm
BunnyCupCakes
Depp_Lover13
MilkMan13
i got some hot topic shorts a wear...i guess the're more goth than emo
but yea hot topic kicks a**

3nodding

heart
I luv their clothes.
There's so many cute things >.<

ZOMG you like Antic Cafe XD l33t l33t

Oh uhm....yea I wear Just whatev er I find that I like.

I dont wear tight pants alot, I have two pairs XD uhm, I have a baggy/Chainy pair of white pants, and a Baggy chainy pair of black pants, and I wear pants, and yea, pants ish rad.

I like Wearing my Invader zoom hoodie, its has Mario and pacman Pins on it biggrin

I wear a couple band shirts, but alot of comic book shirts and a couple of polos, I always like wearing a skintight long sleeve shurt under what I wear, but i usually Push the arms up XD

And i just love decking out my wrists in as much rad stuff as I can find biggrin
Right now its a pink and black striped armwarmers, a Decepticon sweatband, a I love pirates bracelet, A black fingerless glove with a skeleton hand on it. And two pins, a Gir and a Foamy.
On the Other hand I have another fingerless glove, only pink skele, and pacman pins, a sailor jenny sweatband, and a Checkerd Bondage strap. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:52 am
Rellik San
Does anyone in the true spirit of rock, just sling on any old clothes from the floor anymore? after all if it doesn't stick to the wall its still wearable. biggrin
i grab any dark colored clothes out of my closet and mesh it to gether n a dark mess  

Space Ninja Neku

Blue_Malady

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:03 am
I love being emo and the emo scene because we aren't afraid to show how we really feel about the world and unfortunately how the world feels about us. And with that comes,of course dark clothing that shows we are the greatest stereotype because now the preps are posing to be us instead of us posing to be preps.To me the accsesories really dignify who you are.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:11 am
HinataHeart
I love being emo and the emo scene because we aren't afraid to show how we really feel about the world and unfortunately how the world feels about us. And with that comes,of course dark clothing that shows we are the greatest stereotype because now the preps are posing to be us instead of us posing to be preps.To me the accsesories really dignify who you are.
I have one accessory a bobble to tie my hair back because its windy, what does that tell you about who I really am? :3  

Rellik San
Captain

Vagrant A.I.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:20 pm
Rellik San
HinataHeart
I have one accessory a bobble to tie my hair back because its windy, what does that tell you about who I really am? :3
you're a person with at least midlength hair?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:04 pm
Vagrant A.I.
Rellik San
HinataHeart
you're a person with at least midlength hair?
No, silly, he's part girl.
mrgreen

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

ccthulhu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:15 pm
I wear dark colors..

I get a lot of things from hot topic but it is expensive so i find emo stuff from other storesthey arent expensive at places i go to.

Today i wore:

My awesome Dark gray T-shirt that has a cloud w/ thunderbolts sewn into it, My Dark Black/Blue Caprise, my evil spikey earings, Black converse w/ checkered shoelaces, my wristbands, and my hair was in my face.
Im weird and i was supposed to wear safty-pins but i couldnt find any this morning T.T

Fashion Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff