Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supernatural: The World of Sam and Dean Winchester

Back to Guilds

Reply Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester
Sympathy for the Devil/All Episode Chat **Spoiler Thread** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fpvs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:10 pm
Sepik
:is happy:

The same person who played River from Firefly/Serenity is playing a guest character in this episode! biggrin

Huh! I didn't recognise her! *kicks self*
I didn't see the Guest Star names, either! *kicks self again*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:20 pm
fpvs
Sepik
:is happy:

The same person who played River from Firefly/Serenity is playing a guest character in this episode! biggrin

Huh! I didn't recognise her! *kicks self*
I didn't see the Guest Star names, either! *kicks self again*
You know... i really dont think that was her.. on imdb.com it says she's supposed to play Angela... but on TV.com it said her actor is Tamara Mason. Maybe they planned to have her guest star... but she couldn't do it last minute.  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

Moon Vibrations

Familiar Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:23 pm
"We're your grief counselours, we've come to hug."
"It takes two to have hxc sex."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:25 pm
_booby_nooch
"We're your grief counselours, we've come to hug."
EEEEE! *can't wait to dl the ep to get all the quotes written down* xd xd  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

Sepik

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:28 pm
There was no River! :sighs:

:glomps Dean:

This episode was good, but last week's was better. I still loved it, though. biggrin And the end scene was great... although the rumors of Sam breaking his hand were dissapointing. Yesh, he did. But I was expecting protective!Dean. 'Twasn't there.

I feel kind of bad for Neil. What if she didn't die for good once she was in the coffin? I was expecting, after the commercial break, for her to pop back up. But that would have been too stereotypical.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:29 pm
_booby_nooch

OOo, yeah! lol
I loved that line! smile  

fpvs
Vice Captain

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:31 pm
Sepik

This episode was good, but last week's was better. I still loved it, though. biggrin And the end scene was great... although the rumors of Sam breaking his hand were dissapointing. Yesh, he did. But I was expecting protective!Dean. 'Twasn't there.

I feel kind of bad for Neil. What if she didn't die for good once she was in the coffin? I was expecting, after the commercial break, for her to pop back up. But that would have been too stereotypical.

haha! I was so expecting her to be crawling her way through the dirt to get back at the boys... but then i thought that the last few eps have been a bit different.. with them killing the bad buy really soon leaving a bit more time at the end for some emotional development.. so it's all good.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:31 pm
Sepik

Yeah... I was waiting for her to not be dead... *hehe* She had to be nailed to her coffin! *snickers* Dean NAILED her to her coffin! *giggles*

I liked how they did the Sam-broke-hand thing.... Cos it WASN'T intended... And it was nicely written in, imo.. smile *feels sorry for Jared who obviously did a minimum of those last two scenes with a broken hand NOT in a cast*  

fpvs
Vice Captain

fpvs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:33 pm
arsilverangel

haha! I was so expecting her to be crawling her way through the dirt to get back at the boys... but then i thought that the last few eps have been a bit different.. with them killing the bad buy really soon leaving a bit more time at the end for some emotional development.. so it's all good.

I LURVE the emotional development... I LIVE for the emotional development! smile Yeah... It's almost as though the MotW is playind 2nd fiddle to the boys' emotions atm... *teehehe* And Dean hates the chick flick moments... Poor, poor Hurt!Dean... cry  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:35 pm
fpvs

I liked how they did the Sam-broke-hand thing.... Cos it WASN'T intended... And it was nicely written in, imo.. smile *feels sorry for Jared who obviously did a minimum of those last two scenes with a broken hand NOT in a cast*
yah.. that must have been painful.. i like how Dean commented on Sam being 'fragile' xd !  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

fpvs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:46 pm
arsilverangel
fpvs

yah.. that must have been painful.. i like how Dean commented on Sam being 'fragile' xd !

HAHAHAHA! Oh, yeah! lol... Poor fragile hand... A whittle zombie hurt him.... Awww... Diddums! lol biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:53 pm
fpvs
arsilverangel
fpvs

HAHAHAHA! Oh, yeah! lol... Poor fragile hand... A whittle zombie hurt him.... Awww... Diddums! lol biggrin
xd !! Yah.. but the fact that they stay true with the whole -dean thinks sammy's a girl- business... i LOVE continuity!  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

Deirdre Kavanagh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:18 pm
fpvs
arsilverangel

I LURVE the emotional development... I LIVE for the emotional development! smile Yeah... It's almost as though the MotW is playind 2nd fiddle to the boys' emotions atm... *teehehe* And Dean hates the chick flick moments... Poor, poor Hurt!Dean... cry

*sniffle* I'm still teary eyed. Poor Dean. He had tears in his eyes and everything. I just wanted to hold him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:20 pm
Deirdre Kavanagh

*sniffle* I'm still teary eyed. Poor Dean. He had tears in his eyes and everything. I just wanted to hold him.
I KNOW!! gonk tears.. and i was like 'omg.. he's totally gonna cry.. i'm gonna cry'.. and then a tear streaks down his cheek.... gonk gonk crying crying  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

Deirdre Kavanagh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:28 pm
arsilverangel
Deirdre Kavanagh

I KNOW!! gonk tears.. and i was like 'omg.. he's totally gonna cry.. i'm gonna cry'.. and then a tear streaks down his cheek.... gonk gonk crying crying

And I thought I needed last week's screen caps bad. But this week's... *can't wait* I'm sooooo making more Hurt!Dean icons.  
Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff