Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
freakiest resident evil moment ever!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

freaky?
  poll whore
View Results

Doc Shadow

Profitable Tycoon

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:36 pm
since im a RE: outbreak person, my freakiest part would be when the thanatos R comes down through the ceiling and hits, everytime he does it a freaky music comes on!, and my second would be the leech man, he just comes out of nowhere from the ducts! YOU can never out run him!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:38 pm
XINVADER
leon r kennedy
XINVADER
Regeneradors, god damn freeeeeeeeaaaaky

how could i forget them...reminds me of one time...-flashback-
leon walking out the room and meet the first regenorator
me sees regenorator:you are one ugly mother ******** its legs off and goes to walk out...regenorator jumps and sinks his teeth in making me jump hit the ceiling and be not able to save leon from his fate...

I have no problem with killing them, but the thing that is the freakiest thing in any Resident Evil is their breathing. Well, freakiest sound anyway. They do generaly scare me even though it's a videogame.

true true.
it sounds like those damn things are jacking-off and/or constipated  

Kirakira93

Durem Raider

A5116278

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:02 am
Inuyasha1st
XINVADER
leon r kennedy
XINVADER
Regeneradors, god damn freeeeeeeeaaaaky

how could i forget them...reminds me of one time...-flashback-
leon walking out the room and meet the first regenorator
me sees regenorator:you are one ugly mother ******** its legs off and goes to walk out...regenorator jumps and sinks his teeth in making me jump hit the ceiling and be not able to save leon from his fate...

I have no problem with killing them, but the thing that is the freakiest thing in any Resident Evil is their breathing. Well, freakiest sound anyway. They do generaly scare me even though it's a videogame.

true true.
it sounds like those damn things are jacking-off and/or constipated

burning_eyes Thats going to replace Ruby Wax in my nightmares  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:40 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Kishiru324
When I took the shot gun in RE1 with the guy (I forgot his name) and the wall started to get close on me. I started freaking out how to get it out.
You mean Chris? >_>;;;

one time i acted like a total dumbass with chris and just sat there until it crushed me. i felt really dumb after that  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:34 pm
Resident_Kyo

one time i acted like a total dumbass with chris and just sat there until it crushed me. i felt really dumb after that
You were expecting Barry or Jill to make a heroic rescue, maybe?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:42 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident_Kyo

No. my mom called me into the living room and i thought i paused the game but it didnt. i came back into my bedroom to see that the wall was gliched into chris's head.  

Resident_Kyo

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:36 am
I dont know about you guys... but in 4 when the chainsaw guy first appeared.... I definately said out loud "Is that a goddamn Chainsaw?!" and promptly freaked out hahaha biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:21 pm
The two monsters that always freak me out the most are Crimson Heads and Lisa from the Resident Evil Remake I always freakout when the doors open to because you never know whats behind them.  

Shy_Music_Angel

xX_Alone666_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:28 pm
I have 2 scriest RE moments 1 was in Code: Veronica X as i playing chris I was in this room to get an item and a Hunter jumps through the window!!!!!!!Another one was when I played RE4 on the island with that guy in that Refridgerator looking capsule or something and when you walk up to it Bam!!! he busts through on fire!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:30 pm
First Regenerator appearence, dur! I look back and see the thing on the chair is no longer there, and it bursts through the door. @w@ Scared the hell out of me.  

MaskedHand

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:26 pm
Regenerators... Can bite you... Without a head...

That really happened to me. I blew off every part of the regenerator that you can, sat there taunting it, and promptly found out that they still have a mouth after you blow off their head.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:26 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident_Kyo

I expected that the first time around, sadly.  

silversquall

Solid Wesker 2.5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:50 am
probably the dogs bursting through the windows. Or the zombie hands coming through the windows in RE2. Simple yet I was new to RE in those days and it scared me a lot. ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:27 pm
any time i was walking along, minding my own business... and then heard the sound of either a chainsaw revving up or a regenerator/iron maiden breathing and didn't know where it was coming from. i would scream, pause, throw down the controller, and run out of the room, too scared to even try to find out where the offending noise was coming from. almost everytime i tried to, it would appear behind me and hack off my head, rip my neck apart, impale me, etc. crying  

Marguerite Blakeney

Sophronia-Anna-Anwen

Hygienic Genius

6,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:12 pm
Oh, god it was when Nemesis came behind us in RE2. I Thought "Hey, if you don't use the camera maybe he won't come!" WRONG! I almost had a heart attack each time he surprised me in that game! >.<;;;  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff