Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikanne

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:53 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
-Mikanne-
Kyah, x_x drawing Takuto is a pain! I could draw Eichi, Full Moon, Mitsuki (sorta), Meroko, Wakaouji-sensei (just because he looks like an older Eichi), and Izumi (sorta) but not Takuto by memory! crying

...Gyah, I'm having deja vu o_o this is exactly how it was when I used to draw Digimon (01/02) characters by memory! *could never get Tai & Yamato-kun's hair correctly =_=*
omg...i remember when i was obsessed with digimon...lol. xd i still think its cute sometimes tho...call me a nerd, i dont care...lol. xd
xd ! No worries, Kaze-chan! I'm still a Digimon freak-- xp and I ain't callin' you a nerd! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:14 pm
-Mikanne-
KazehaneRio_FLAME
-Mikanne-
Kyah, x_x drawing Takuto is a pain! I could draw Eichi, Full Moon, Mitsuki (sorta), Meroko, Wakaouji-sensei (just because he looks like an older Eichi), and Izumi (sorta) but not Takuto by memory! crying

...Gyah, I'm having deja vu o_o this is exactly how it was when I used to draw Digimon (01/02) characters by memory! *could never get Tai & Yamato-kun's hair correctly =_=*
omg...i remember when i was obsessed with digimon...lol. xd i still think its cute sometimes tho...call me a nerd, i dont care...lol. xd
xd ! No worries, Kaze-chan! I'm still a Digimon freak-- xp and I ain't callin' you a nerd! biggrin
yay for digimon lovers! lol. but i only like the first season and the 4th season. xd the original one and the weird one. lol  

akeikas
Captain

RetributionandRevelations

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:11 pm
Sorry that this is kinda off topic, but is deviant art worth joining? I was thinking about it a while ago...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:55 pm
i still like digimon (first one was my fav), i've never used deviantart before but I think its good I know alot of people use it  

Caprika

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:56 pm
Sorry that this is kinda off topic, but is deviant art worth joining? I was thinking about it a while ago...

I am a member, I like it a lot. It's probably one of the most popular places to showcase your artwork. It's a little confusing to submit, cause there are lots of different categories to place your artwork into, but it's not too bad once you figure it out. There are also forums and clubs you can join, and you can get people to critique your work if you want. Oh, and it comes with a journal feature. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:43 pm
solarfacade

I am a member, I like it a lot. It's probably one of the most popular places to showcase your artwork. It's a little confusing to submit, cause there are lots of different categories to place your artwork into, but it's not too bad once you figure it out. There are also forums and clubs you can join, and you can get people to critique your work if you want. Oh, and it comes with a journal feature. biggrin
Do you still get to keep copyrights on your work?  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:24 pm
solarfacade

Yeah, of course. You can report people if they steal your artwork.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:36 pm
solarfacade
solarfacade

w00t. There are some sites where if they host your image they get the rights to them. confused  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:04 pm
solarfacade
solarfacade

w00t. There are some sites where if they host your image they get the rights to them. confused

Ack! That's not cool. I'm 99% sure DA isn't one of them. Otherwise they probably wouldn't have so many members. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:35 pm

I have a DA account and I like it a lot. There's a lot of cool features and you can recieve comments and feedback from people. But the thing is, it's easy for anyone to steal your art and rip it off. I don't really have any problems, though, because I always put a signature of some kind on my stuff so people can't steal it. I've only had one instance where someone stole my art and that was when I posted some Pokemon fanart that wound up on some person's fanlisting without my permission. Other than that, I've had no complaints. (Moral of the story is: slap a big signature on your work and you should be fine sweatdrop )  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:27 pm
Aisu-Kitsune

I have a DA account and I like it a lot. There's a lot of cool features and you can recieve comments and feedback from people. But the thing is, it's easy for anyone to steal your art and rip it off. I don't really have any problems, though, because I always put a signature of some kind on my stuff so people can't steal it. I've only had one instance where someone stole my art and that was when I posted some Pokemon fanart that wound up on some person's fanlisting without my permission. Other than that, I've had no complaints. (Moral of the story is: slap a big signature on your work and you should be fine sweatdrop )

I think I'll join. My art work is in much need of improvement and I would love the comments.

@solarfacade: That is an amazing cosplay! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:00 pm
I think I'll join. My art work is in much need of improvement and I would love the comments.

@solarfacade: That is an amazing cosplay! heart

Thank you! heart  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
redface I feel insanely emberassed at posting art from a year ago. whee *feels like a horrible artist*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:45 pm
That's cute Haruna-san! heart

For all the artists out here in the guild, does your art style look similar to any current manga-ka in the world?

I have to admit that mine looks rather similar to Arina-chi's and I'm rather desperate to use every technique to not make it look so similar. gonk Hopefully as time flies, I'll manage to get my own art style instead of copying from others.  

Leri
Vice Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:25 pm
Leri

For all the artists out here in the guild, does your art style look similar to any current manga-ka in the world?

Mine used to look kinda like CLAMP's but now it looks like Tanemura Arina's...not the hair...but they eyes, kinda. Not the hands...and all that stuff. Basically only the heads look alike...  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff