I CANT CHOOOOOOOSEEE!
47%
 47%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 42

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:05 pm
Lepidus Light
I'm so, so surprised that there haven't been 30 people saying that they all like Takuto on here. blaugh I like that...because I think Takuto is getting a little too much attention from FMwS fans. xD

Mmmm...Wakouji-sensei is also pretty cool...

I see a lot more Takuto haters than Takuto fans unfortunately gonk

They compare him to INUYASHA crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:53 pm
Skymeri
Leri
Lepidus Light
I'm so, so surprised that there haven't been 30 people saying that they all like Takuto on here. blaugh I like that...because I think Takuto is getting a little too much attention from FMwS fans. xD

O_O Why Inuyasha!? xD

Because they compare InuYasha's stubborn, reckless, temperamental attitude to Takuto's

... and the Takuto fans I see are usually fangirls gonk  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:04 am
Inuyasha??? WHAT??? with Takuto???!?! WTF???????????? Inuyasha....Takuto...*mental breakdown* ARGGGG!!

how could they???? I mean...takuto and Inuyasha? They are TOTALLY different... gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:30 pm
I know what you mean. Takuto has a kitty helmet for God's sakes. Not doggy ears. What brand of stupid do you have to be to make such a mistake?!  

blithe_horror

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:30 am
Leri
Lepidus Light

gonk

They're nothing alike. I mean, yes Takuto has a bit of an attitude but he's not as impulsive, reckless, and stubborn as InuYasha is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:29 pm
thats stupid to compare characters that are from two different series to another they just don't know what they are doing  

Caprika

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:54 am
o.O Takuto and Inuyasha? They're really nothing alike. For one thing, Takuto don't cuss just for the heck of it. Besides, anime characters are like real people; no one is alike, they're all different in their own ways. 'Nuff said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:58 pm
I changed my mind: these are my favorite characters: Takuto and Wakaouji!
-Shyrendora

Hohohoho! Waaaait! I also want to answer this! My favorite character is Takuto!
-Joakim, Shyrendora's friend

Who said it's mostly fanGIRLS who like Takuto? sweatdrop ... *looks at Joakim and the other guys that are over at her place* They all say they like Takuto the best... don't ask me why they like the very girlish anime and manga... oh.. yeah.. I forgot. All of them sing or play some sort of musical instrument... that may be it.
-Shyrendora  

Shyrendora

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:57 am
Let's see, favourite characters... In no particular order: Access Time, Meroko (I've cosplayed her), Izumi, Maron (will be cosplaying second Jeanne outfit), Fin, and it seems the much debated Takuto.

I would also like to say a guy got me into FMwS and he's a huge Takuto fan. He's even trying to make his Gaia avatar look like Takuto. A very strange world we live in...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:41 am
uh... kyoko, yami-chan, haine, shizumasa, sakataki, and eichi .. didn't lik chiaki or takuto too much lol  

Mitsukiyume

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:08 am
WEEEE~ IZUMI-KUN!!! ::going psychotic:: WEEEEEE heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:02 pm
Shyrendora
I changed my mind: these are my favorite characters: Takuto and Wakaouji!
-Shyrendora

Hohohoho! Waaaait! I also want to answer this! My favorite character is Takuto!
-Joakim, Shyrendora's friend

Who said it's mostly fanGIRLS who like Takuto? sweatdrop ... *looks at Joakim and the other guys that are over at her place* They all say they like Takuto the best... don't ask me why they like the very girlish anime and manga... oh.. yeah.. I forgot. All of them sing or play some sort of musical instrument... that may be it.
-Shyrendora

Eep sorry sweatdrop

I actually meant around Gaia xd I've never known any FMwS fans anywhere else.  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:39 pm
yesh, guys like takuto as well. in a differnt way...oolala~ JK. really, JK! didnt mean to offend anyone, if i did, sorry!!! i like takto as well...but....you know who is my fav of all... heart heart  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff