Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:04 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Skymeri
Karren Hilary.
o_O
I wanna watch the KKJ and FMWS anime....along with the TSK short-film. crying
*Cough*
Me too.. >_< Good thing my cousin is letting me see them this friday when I travel to the US! ^^
you are!?! where are you going in US? wait...US??? do you like..live somewhere else? lol. that was a dumb question..of course you do! lol. Anyway, where are you coming from and where are you going?
LoLz... I come from Canada and I'm going to California, China, and Vietnam. I'll be staying 2 days in California. Then, I'm going to Vietnam for 1 week and a half. After that, I'm going to China for 1 week. And then I go back to Vietnam for 1 week. Finally, before I come back to Canada, I'll stay in California for 2 days. I'm leaving for the US this friday morning! +_+  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:20 am
Skymeri
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Skymeri
Karren Hilary.
o_O
*Cough*
Me too.. >_< Good thing my cousin is letting me see them this friday when I travel to the US! ^^
you are!?! where are you going in US? wait...US??? do you like..live somewhere else? lol. that was a dumb question..of course you do! lol. Anyway, where are you coming from and where are you going?
LoLz... I come from Canada and I'm going to California, China, and Vietnam. I'll be staying 2 days in California. Then, I'm going to Vietnam for 1 week and a half. After that, I'm going to China for 1 week. And then I go back to Vietnam for 1 week. Finally, before I come back to Canada, I'll stay in California for 2 days. I'm leaving for the US this friday morning! +_+
o_0! thats so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd are you planning to go to anime expo? its this weeked in anehime?  

akeikas
Captain

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:49 pm
Skymeri
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Skymeri
Karren Hilary.
o_O
*Cough*
That's a lot of traveling you're going to do, Skymeri. Lucky, I wanted to go to Vietnam this summer, but other stuff came up. Hope you're going to have fun! ^_^

Total randomness: I just found an enchanted trunk in this guild. Yay~ ::heads to marketplace::

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:02 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Skymeri
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Skymeri
Karren Hilary.
o_O
*Cough*
o_0! thats so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd are you planning to go to anime expo? its this weeked in anehime?
Hmm, I don't think I can. Since I don't know what anime expo is and where it is being held! xD  

Froggy Furnishings

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:29 pm
Skymeri
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Skymeri
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Skymeri
Karren Hilary.
o_O
*Cough*
Hmm, I don't think I can. Since I don't know what anime expo is and where it is being held! xD
Its in anehime. The anehime convention center. from fri-mon of jul. 1-4  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:29 pm
yeah the anime expo should be really fun  

Caprika

blithe_horror

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:20 pm
I just got the Full Moon Wo Sagashite manga! It's really good. The translation is very accurate from what I know about the series, and it managed to capture my heartstrings after the first 5 pages.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:26 pm
Ooh o.o that's good to know xd I thought they'd crap it up or something.  

Leri
Vice Captain

blithe_horror

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:57 pm
No, it's shockingly good. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:12 pm
blithe_horror
I just got the Full Moon Wo Sagashite manga! It's really good. The translation is very accurate from what I know about the series, and it managed to capture my heartstrings after the first 5 pages.

Yay! That makes me happy. I'll have to go to the bookstore as soon as I can to see if they have it. 3nodding  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

blithe_horror

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:28 pm
Yes, it is very worth it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:16 pm
Ooooh, I'm so excited it's finally out~! I've been looking for it for ages. Thanks for the heads up! biggrin  

DemonHunterNaomi

blithe_horror

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:42 pm
You're welcome. I'm just glad you guys like Arina Tanemura as much as me! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:21 pm
blithe_horror
It's out? I'll have to go Borders sometime next week. ^^  

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:58 am
Yay for FmwS being out! I'll have to make a mall trip sometime soon... I want to get Full Moon and Ultra Maniac. biggrin And maybe some other Shojo Beat releases, as well... they all look good. sweatdrop

EDIT: I just remembered, what does the cover look like? Is it that awful thing that's been on all the anime stores online for a while, or did they change it? I remember seeing two different versions of the logo, both of which looked terrible. XP  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff