Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naphalm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:56 am
"I cant take this ..." came his muffled voice, uncontrolled and sad  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:01 am
*She sat next to him.* Whats wrong love? Please tell me.  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:07 am
He looked up at her, his eyes redder. "I hate that other side of me, but ive tried all the cures, potions, curses but i cant stop the transformation, i cant stop the killing." his voice rising, tinted with self anger. He pointed to the hundreds of scars on his chest, on his legs and on his arms, "Each small one is someone ive killed when im a werewolf." he growled the word with obvious hatred. "If i cure them, they only come back when i turn." he looked away from her. "I hate it. So much....." he trailed off...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:14 am
*She held him tightly.* I can look for a potion that won't stop you from turning but could help keep you more calm. You would be almost like a house pet. *She nuzzled her nose into his neck trying to calm him down.* It'll be alright.  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:31 am
He chuckled and smiled at her, then his head drooped. "Thats the thing, I've still got hunters looking for me, if they ever found me.... and i was transformed with that potion that you would make for me, then i would be canned wolf food." he groaned. "Im just destined to stay like this."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:14 am
*She smiled softly.* Then when you transform you stay here. You'd be calm. Can I try...please? *She gave him a sad puppy dog face.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:40 am
He looked at her, and then around at the building, and out the window to the other houses, his eyes showed he was thinking. He looked at her again, and finally he said, "Oh aw, how can i say no to you eh? but first, i want you to see me as i have been for so long, before i drink anything." he nodded, more calm now. "You got a cage or anything?" seriousness played across his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:29 pm
*She blinked.* A cage? I'm not putting you in a cage. If you want to show me show me the way you are. *She leanded in and passiontly kissed his lips.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:32 pm
He kissed her back, but pulled away and looked at her, "I dont mean like that." he smiled, "Im serious, if im not contained i could... i could hurt you!" he looked at her carefully.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:34 pm
*She smiled.* I know. I don't want you in a cage, I'll be fine love. *She leanded in and kissed his again, she missed him. She hadn't been with him in awhile and didn't want to let him go just yet. She wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled herself close to him.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:38 pm
He looked at her, and smiled. "Am i getting some subtle hints here?" he laughed wrapping his arms around her and kissed her tenderly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:42 pm
*She smiled brightly* I've missed you. It seems like ages since I've been in your arms. *She leanded over and lightly nibbled on his neck.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:46 pm
"mmm" he said quietly. "I agree." he kissed her cheek and moved round to gently bite her ear softly. "Well... wanna go into the office." he said quietly..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:48 pm
*She looked up at him then nodded and jumped onto his lap.* How about you carry me?  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:52 pm
He laughed and lifted her with ease, his muscles tensed. He kissed her and walked into the office, being careful of her head. He kicked the door shut behind him.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff