Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:31 pm
Mr. Black walks up to the cold stone building, rising over the area. He slowly and deliberately walks up the steps seemingly fascinated by the clicking of his shoes on the floor. He pushes the door for a moment, and pushes harder.

The sign says "pull".

He pulls the door, and it opens.

He closes his eyes and takes in the aroma of books. There's a touch of magic here and there, and below...a whiff of "home"...and beyond that, the scent of "others".

Perhaps, like he was, they were trapped in an object. Perhaps they were willingly in that form, awaiting a fool to take a "silly little book" lightly. He saw the word "library"

He traced the words with his fingers slowly. Perhaps here he could find out what had happened since his imprisonment in a suit of armor almost a century before.

He looked at the warning on the floors, but partly did not comprehend it, and partly did not regard it seriously. He started towards the stairs.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:15 pm
He walks down two floors and looks among the musty stacks of books.

Suddenly several books rise off the shelves, revealing toothed pages.

Mr. Black is taken by surprise, and the the books tear off a finger of his.

"Such insolence!"

He transforms into his full demonic form. The fly head swivels around, and he flaps his giant wings, and the raises his giant knife.

The demonic books immediately cease their assault.

"Legion...it has been a long time since we have seen you. What are you doing in the mortal realms?"

"Ronwe...a strange, yet fitting avatar. Why do you cease your assault? Are you not the servant of Azazel?"

The books rotate slightly, "I see you must have been unwillingly trapped here, and separated from all of Legion. For you are ignorant of what has occured below. The conflict was resolved with the unholy marriage of Beelzebub to Lucifer, under the Auspices of Azazel, my Father. Hell, my brother is reunited as one, so that we may better fulfill our roles as corruptors of the domain."

Legion stands there puzzled.

"Perhaps it would be less upsetting if I assumed a more...familiar form?" Instantly the books transform into a squat man with the hind body of a furry longfooted mammal, long arms like a monkey, and stubby horns like a young deer, cloaked in fine robes of a blazing and shifting rainbow of color.

"How do I know this is not a trick?"

Ronwe pondered, "Do not fool yourself into believing you are so important, that even if we were still at war, that it would be worth concocting an elaborate plot to destroy you."

Somewhat insulted, he does understand the point given.

"So where do I go from here?"

Ronwe pondered the question, "I suggest you find a demon under the army of Beelzebub, and ask the question to them. I do know however, it is unlikely that you will be reconnected with the other Legions...you might be lucky and get a new name should you return to the underworld. You most likely will be sent back up here, so serve as an errand demon...though honestly, I can't fathom Beelzebub needing the extra help..." At this point he glanced at the volumes of blood and sex ritual magic grimoires nearby, and the voluminous number of check-out stamps.

"Well, I guess I should seek them out...I bid you well."

At that point, both transform back into their disguise forms, Ronwe neatly stacking himself on the shelf...deliberately in the wrong section. Mr. Black then walks up the stairs and out of the library.

((To The Underways))  

Kokuwagata

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:32 pm
His heavy boots clomped along the dirt road with minimal noise. He had long ago developed the ability to use the earth to mask much of this sound. Unfortunately, he still had not found a way to keep the noise from his axe scraping against his armor from causing him annoyance.
But he carried on like he always had.

The library was an impressive sight to him, which did not happen often. His clan had been famous for their wondrous underground city, unsurpassible by any other mortal hands. So his admission to the superb construction of the library was a blessing indeed.
Still, he would have used better material's in it construction.

He made his way up the flight of stairs to the main entrance, knocking his boots together to rid them of dirt and such before entering. He may be a Dwarf, but he was certainly not without manners.

The inside of the building was just as grand, although he never was one for reading. If it couldn't be taught by hand, it was useless to him. He made his way up to the counter, his boots making audible thumping sounds now without the help of the earth outside to muffle them.

"Oi! Anybody there? I 'aven't got all century, ya know!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:40 pm
Caylem had made his way into the grand building. He didn't notice the other person and whistled as he looked around.  

Fighter for all

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:49 pm
He grunted and moved away from the counter, noticing only one other being within the entire complex. He didn't pay much attention, though. He had other things on his mind.

He moved over to the small area with the clustered tables, searching through the surrounding shelves, hoping to find a map or something that could help him navigate around the city.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:50 pm
Caylem saw the man and smiled softly. He walked over, making no sound and just leaned over his shoulder, looking at wahtever he was looking at.  

Fighter for all

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:55 pm
He turned quickly and smacked into the other man whom he had no idea was behind him. He jumped back quickly, obviously startled.

"Oi, what the bloody hell you think you're doin', sneakin' up on people like that!? Ye could 'ave given me a ********' heart attack!"

He had never been one to refrain from using colorful language.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:56 pm
Caylem looked offended and gestured to himself. He then pulled out a business card and gave it to the man. it read, "Caylem: Con Man."  

Fighter for all

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:03 pm
He took the card and read it's message, looking up at the man every now and again as he read. He had only just recently began to learn how to read.

"Caylem, 'eh? What's wrong wit' ye tongue, got it cut out during yer grand career as a con man?"

He grunted, letting out a chuckle as he tucked the card into his armor and turned away, deciding to give this place a review.

"Keep up, lad. I ain't fer waiting much fer slow people."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:05 pm
Caylem looked insulted and slid his hands into his pockets and stuck out his very intact tounge, but still followed after the man.  

Fighter for all

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:09 pm
"What the hell use is there fer a con man? Nothing but stinkin' thieves, the whole lot..."

He mumbled to himself quietly, as he always did when he didn't have a companion to exchange words with. He found a couple of strudy benches and decided to have a seat. His many days on the road were beginning to take their toll of his feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:14 pm
caylem again looked insulted and handed him another card. "I have very good ears."  

Fighter for all

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:19 pm
He yanked the card from his hand and read it slowly.

"This is startin' to get ridiculous, boy. Is this how ye communicate with other folk?"

He had noticed the boy's expressions, but had thought nothing of it. Now it was starting to become apparent that he might have to use a softer approach.

"Yer not much for negative words, are ye lad?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:30 pm
Caylem gave the man a card full of curse words. he smiled. Another read, "I don't care about it, but i don't like being called a theif"
he shrugged and slid his hands into his hand.  

Fighter for all

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:38 pm
The boy was a jokester, that much he could surmise. He supposed he would have to be being born without the ability to speak.

"At least it's a better livin' than bein' a stinkin' mage. Bunch of limp-wristed, pebble-tossers if you ask me."

Maybe the boy wasn't so bad after all.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces