Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]
The Gentleman Alliance/Shinshi Doumei Cross Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gentleman
&lt;3
100%
 100%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 33

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:33 am
death-light
It's hard to find any site to host any scanlations for free.. crying
yes...so i used photo bucket! lol. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:40 am
Oh~ I just read the announcement.. I think I'll go there and read the scans now. Thankies a lot Kaze^^ heart  

Gin Tonic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:42 am
death-light
Oh~ I just read the announcement.. I think I'll go there and read the scans now. Thankies a lot Kaze^^ heart
no problem yo! lol. i donno...i had to add the yo! anyway...i have to do soemthing because it says i cant post for another minute...what to write...errr...enjoy my scanlations? lol. i think ill try posting again now. if it says i have to wait again, all this typing.... crying wish me luck! im going in! LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:39 pm
I'm having problems! I went to photobucket and typed in everything but it won't let me get into your account to see the scans. I don't know why. sad  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:16 pm
Oh my god... eek *sees chapter 8 in photobucket* waiii~ Kaze, I love you crying *hug*

But now.. I really dislike Shizumasa for having to play around with Haine's heart and say "make her hate 'Shizumasa'"... even if the person she loves isn't or IS the real Shizumasa... it's just mean to play around with a person's heart like that and make her believe such things. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:17 pm
wow omg thanks its a big help  

Caprika

Caprika

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:18 pm
are there any more chapters out?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:16 pm
Caprika
are there any more chapters out?

Yeah. Chapter 9-11 left in shinshidoumeicross.tk

But those're in Japanese xd  

Leri
Vice Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:36 pm
Leri
Oh my god... eek *sees chapter 8 in photobucket* waiii~ Kaze, I love you crying *hug*

But now.. I really dislike Shizumasa for having to play around with Haine's heart and say "make her hate 'Shizumasa'"... even if the person she loves isn't or IS the real Shizumasa... it's just mean to play around with a person's heart like that and make her believe such things. sad

I was shocked when I found out there were two of them (I've just seen the Japanese scans but..yeah). It'll definitely make things more interesting in future chapters. I wonder what Haine will do when she finds out the truth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:16 am
Well... I read the synopsis or sypnosis (or however you spell it because Leri is too lazy to work at 11 in the morning) at shinshidoumeicross.tk and the translator said the fake Shizumasa made the picture book and Haine fell in love with the 'Shizumasa' who made that book so...

Yeah. But it's really weird seeing as thought she'd love that Shizumasa but then again, there's the Shizumasa that was nice to her on her days of being a deliquent.

... Gah so many words spelled wrong here crying  

Leri
Vice Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:04 pm
Leri
Well... I read the synopsis or sypnosis (or however you spell it because Leri is too lazy to work at 11 in the morning) at shinshidoumeicross.tk and the translator said the fake Shizumasa made the picture book and Haine fell in love with the 'Shizumasa' who made that book so...

Yeah. But it's really weird seeing as thought she'd love that Shizumasa but then again, there's the Shizumasa that was nice to her on her days of being a deliquent.

Yeah I read that and it confused me. I think the fake Shizumasa will turn out to be the good one that Haine will end up liking and the real one will be the "bad" one that's not a nice person. That's because in chapter 11 (according to the summary) the fake one mentions that he made the book so maybe the real one actually didn't make the book but pretended that he did to get all the glory. And at the end of chapter 11 the fake Shizumasa hugs Haine so..yeah. That's my theory.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:26 pm
thats confusing hmm well if someone could translate the latest chapters that would be nice and is 9-11 in volume 2 also?  

Caprika

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:53 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
Leri

Yeah I read that and it confused me. I think the fake Shizumasa will turn out to be the good one that Haine will end up liking and the real one will be the "bad" one that's not a nice person. That's because in chapter 11 (according to the summary) the fake one mentions that he made the book so maybe the real one actually didn't make the book but pretended that he did to get all the glory. And at the end of chapter 11 the fake Shizumasa hugs Haine so..yeah. That's my theory.

Yeah... but I wish Tanemura Arina would go to Maora's and Maguri's background history for a while instead of Shizumasa's and Haine's.

But I really wanna know though... WHERE are all these Shizumasa coming from!? xd *watches them rain from the sky*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:10 pm
ahh I'm not that far but I think I can send in chpt 9 raw to kaze bu I'm not sure how the only way i know is by aim but that takes a while  

Caprika

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:13 pm
I get started on translating ch9, all righties? xd i got the scans from Leri-san~ wai : emotion_hug :but first of all...we have over 40 members!! o_0!!!!! eek  
Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff