Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Writing Contests/Games
Hawk's NaNoWriMo Challenge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:34 pm

hiiiiiiiiiiya, everyone.

*pos in*
*pops out*

Imma tired....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:57 pm
NaNoWriMo starts TODAY, kids!  

broken_91

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:36 pm
I'm going to keep my nano stuff in WIP, and just keep it all in one thread. I'll just keep adding to the post, anyone know how many words give or take one post can have?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:47 pm
Alrighty! It's begun!

By the way, if we want to keep all of our NaNoWriMo discussions and such together, then let's do it in the thread Kirby started under the Book/Discussions sub-forum. That way, we don't have to switch between this and that forum.

Hope you guys haven't hit a writer's block yet! I temporarily hit one at 200 (don't ask...) but I've been going strong since.  

BlackHawkGS

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:49 pm
[ In Nomine Satanas ]
I'm going to keep my nano stuff in WIP, and just keep it all in one thread. I'll just keep adding to the post, anyone know how many words give or take one post can have?

Not sure. But it's definately a lot. I'd say... 2,000 words max? Probably something like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:29 pm
I hit writer's block at about 1500 and haven't had the chance to get much else written, although I'm over the writer's block...if that makes sense.  

Avoid Alliteration Always
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:18 pm
haven't even started. ^^

I'm being a bad girl, but Ill probably write over 2000 tonight...I just have to get this other part done...actually, it's for the same book. *shrug*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:05 pm
BlackHawkGS
[ In Nomine Satanas ]

Not sure. But it's definately a lot. I'd say... 2,000 words max? Probably something like that.

I got all of chapter 1, 1,695 words done today. Dad is editing it (grammar only, not content) so that it makes sense. So far he hasn't really had to change anything, I'v already noted what I had to.  

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:19 am
*biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigshudderinggasp*

I'm SO BEHIND!

*cries*

crying  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Aw hush, I have less than 200 words, but lots of ideas buzzing around. This weekend I plan on doing upwards of 5-8k.. mrgreen  

broken_91

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:16 pm
...that makes me feel better. *sniffs*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:01 am
I've got 6056 words... Three chapters finished (and they're all in the Works In Progress subforum, check them out and lemme know whatcha think!)  

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

Gomenroia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:42 am
A little over 8k words, not all of them are posted yet but I wanted to be finished the thought when I posted and when I was posting this morning I had just started a new though SO... it's in the WIP... check it out... I'll make it easier to read later this week... I hope...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:45 pm
I can actually post my stuff now! INTERNET PEEP's! (I have no idea where that came from hehehehe) But I won't cause of spoilers. RALLY BAD spoilers. I will when I get to the good part, right? Right. AFTER the good part. Then, it gets boring, and I'll need something to do.  

KirbyVictorious

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:56 pm
10k!!!!! I got 10,000+ words tonight.  
Writing Contests/Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items