Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
The Children of Darkness Unite! *Epsode One* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lacroia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:50 am
"Well if you are done with your stupid antics I'll be going back to bed. Nona gets lonely when I'm gone." Quartz loved rubbing in that he had a beautiful and loyal partner. He also loved the sound of his own voice. Hastily he ran back up the stairs.

Kalidite still confused at his surroundings and that bizarre effiminate man who had called him rabble, clung closer to Roselite's arm. Maybe if I close my eyes it will all dissapear. He squeezed his eyes closed and opened them to find the smiling face of Tanzanite staring at him. He felt Tanzanite yank him away from Roselite.

"Huh? Where are we going?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:07 pm
Akki cocked her head to the side. "Where is Tanzi-sama taking him. Can't Akki-chan come too?"

Kohaku sighed and walked over to Roselite. "Roselite... Can I talk to you in privcate?"  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:41 pm
Roselite nodded as Tanzanite dissapeared around the corner with Kalidite (Tanz is showing Kal his new room). She pulled Kohaku off to the side so no one could hear them. "What's on your mind Kohaku?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:01 am
"I think this 'rumor' might have only gone around the youma but... Apparently when Queen Beryl was still around... Her favorite youma and one of her generals had a child together." Kohaku began to fidget with the hilts of her swords. "I think that child might be Kalidite."

"Akki's coming too!" She quickly followed after Tanzanite and Kalidite.  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

Rabbit-eyes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:05 pm
(Oh shoot, I'm really behind. .__. )

"So they brought home a stray..." Meteorite thought aloud.
She was one of the few here who could not create her own youma. What she specialized in was energy collecting (which she prided herself on) and if she needed a youma, she would be given one by the dark princess or have one created for her by her friends. Since there was a new youma found, Meteorite's interest had been sparked, though she might not say so just yet.

Meteorite found herself lingering ever-so-silently near the door that Roselite and Kohaku had gone into. If Kalidite was truly one of the Dark Kingdom, Meteorite would surely welcome him, but she needed to know more first. She quickly and quietly disappeared to follow Tanzanite, Kalidite and Akki.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:33 pm
"That might be possible... do we know which General it was?" She asked. They needed to find out to know who he's related to.

Tanzanite stopped in front of a normal looking door, the only one in the corridor without a sign on it (stating who's room it was). "This will be your room. Mine is right across the hall there and Roselite's is next to mine. Kohaku, the girl you met with Roselite, has her room next to Roselite's and Meteorite's is next to yours." He explained then opened the door. At the moment, all that was in the room was a simple bed and a wardrobe closet.

"Once you get adjusted and used to living here, you can go out and decorate it however you want... as long as there is nothing pro-sailor senshi in there..."

Darkness Cake

Lacroia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:54 pm
Kalidite ran up to the bed and fell onto it hugging it. He smiled playfully and Tanzanite.

"You mean I have my own room?" He was ecstatic. He sat up and patted the bed next to him, motioning for Tanzanite to sit with him.

"Can you tell me more about this place? What do we do here?" Kalidite blushed. "Can I stay here forever?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:09 pm
Tanzanite smiled at the boy, his jealousy melting away. He nodded and sat down next to him. "Yup, this room is all yours. And sure, I can tell you more." He cleared his throat. "This place, as I'm sure you've been told, is called the Dark Kingdom. Here, we live under the rule of Princess Alexandrite, only daughter of the former Queen Beryl. For a long time, we just tried to live in peace while randomly annoying the Sailor Senshi of Earth." He took a breath. "And yes, as long as the Princess doesn't mind, which I don't think she will, you will be able to. Especially if you have both mine and even more especially, Roselite's, backing. She's the leader of the Shitennou, you know."  

Darkness Cake

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:12 am
Akki stopped outside of Kalidite's new room.

Kohaku sighed as she shook her head. "No." She then remembered the gem Kal had shown them. "Didn't he say his mother gave him that jewel to remember his father?" SHe then gently hit herself in the head. "Stupid. I asked him if the name 'Jedite' sound familiar."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:59 pm
Kalidite was fascinated by what Tanzanite told him. I'm in a palce with a princess and everything. And I've even got friends now. He hugged Tanzanite. Remembering he had his lucky stone with him he dug into his pocket and offered it to Tanzanite.

"My mother gave this to me to remember my father by. I never actually met him though. I would meant alot to me if you would accept it. Then you can have it to remember me." Kalidite blushed and hoped Tanzanite would be his friend like Roselite.

Lacroia

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:31 pm
Tanzanite blushed crimson and took the stone. "Are you sure you want to give me this?" He wasn't used to people giving him things.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:29 pm
Quite unexpectedly, Meteorite appeared in the doorway, standing before Tanzanite and Kalidite as she leaned against the doorway slightly.
"Making friends, I see," she said vaguely. "In any case, welcome to the Dark Kingdom, newcomer."

Rabbit-eyes

Lacroia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:21 am
Kalidite looked over at Meteorite and smiled. He patted a spot on the bed next to him and looked at her.

"Thank you for bringing me here. I want to learn more about everyone." He looked over at Tanzanite and blushed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:06 am
"Meep!!!" Akki jumped back as Meteorite appeared unexpectedly. She then she her head and glared at no one inparticular. She then grinned. "Look what I can do!" She charged at Meteorite, prepared to send her flying at the bed.  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:04 pm
Tanz sighed and sweatdropped at Akki. "Akki-chan... calm down... we don't need more messes in this place." He sighed before turning back toward Meteorite. "I wonder when we'll get a chance to introduce him to the Princess..."

Roselite sat in her room, pondering more about their new arrival. Each of them are more, or less, the reincarnation of a previous general. There wasn't anyone else for Kal to be... except... she remembered the feeling he gave off... similar to that of a youma... "Could he be..." she muttered.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff