Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Planet Guardians: Clash of the Titans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Episode 2 Poll: Which Titan Senshi should bite it first?
  Sailor Hyperion
  Sailor Coeus
  Sailor Theia
  Sailor Phoebe
  Sailor Themis
View Results

Lacroia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:18 pm
Sailor Coeus fell over and coughed harshly. Her concentration broken freeing her captives. She pushed herself up onto her knees. Sailor Hyperion who was watching Sailor Charon didn't see the tiara hit him until it was too late. Collapsing on the floor he reverted back into a man. With curly black hair and a blood red tunic and black sandals. He had a gentle face and the hit from the tiara left a long gash above his eye. Sailor Coeus crawled over to him and a look of sadness graced her face. There were no tears though. She looked up at the Guardians almost wishing they would end it. Kill us... we don't want to find out what Cronos would do with us.

During this event Sailor Theia, who had been running through the palace trying to find a way out didn't look where she was going and ran straight into Saturn Knight. Falling over on him she righted herself, straddling Kiyoshi in the process. She blushed.

"Um... Hi!" she said ecstatically. "Hey Coeus, Hyperion, I found myself a real boy! I'm gonna keep him, and brush his hair, and dress him. Gosh, Phoebe will love him too!" She grinned mischeviously at Saturn Knight. It wasn't until she heard no answer that she knew they were in trouble.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:29 pm
Sailor Miranda blinked. "I can move again?" She looked over and saw one of those senshi on top of Saturn Knight. "Looks like you got a girl, ne Kiyoshi-chan?"

She looked at the 2 fallen senshi and summoned her sword. "You entered the sacred palace of a senshi. Give me a good reason why I shouldn't just cut off your heads right now!"  

Darkness Cake

Lacroia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:05 pm
Sailor Coeus still cradling Hyperion's limp form looked up at Araceli. "Because we can tell you who will be coming next." she hesistated. "And because we have a reason to be here other than taking your precious planets!" she hissed. Hyperion stirred and sat up and patted Coeus's hair to calm her down.

"She said you would let us go if we gave you this" he held up a brooch weakly. It was carved out of oak and featured a falcon sitting in the branches of a tree. It looked lovingly carved and had the name Araceli in flowing ornate letters in the back. Hyperion himself smiled as he held it, as if he truly appreciated the beauty of it. Its funny that sometimes a child has to protect a parent. Hyperion thought back to Taranis, waiting for him and Coeus, the only reason they'd fight such a filthy battle.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:11 pm
((I take a nap and now I get to score? Cool!))

Saturn Knight feels a little disappointed as the daydream ends until he finds out that there's a cute senshi he's never met before stradling him. With a smirk, he grabbed her shoulders then rolled over so that he was straddling her.

The handle of his Death Glaive went underneath her chin as he tried to pin her to the floor. Getting his first clear look at her, he didn't blush but had an equally immediate reaction. "Aren't you a looker?" He leaned over her and whispered, then gave her a little kiss on the lips. "You should surrender."  

lightsenshi

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:16 pm
Araceli took the brooch and looked at it. "How did you..." She looked at Hyperion. "How... where did you get this?" She dropped her sword, her hand was shaking so much.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:20 pm
Sailor Charon had placed her arms infront of herself in attempt to block the attack that was coming at her. She closed her eyes, finding it was to late to try and jump to the side to avoid it only to realize a few moments later that Sailor Hyperion had been knocked out. She looked over to see Sailor Dream, who was unfrozen, had been the one to knock them out.

Before she even had time to react to that she had caught the sight of Kiyoshi straddling the enemy, trying to pin them to the floor. She had missed the part of Sailor Theia knocking him over and straddling him first. She slowly raised her brow, as she gave him a puzzled look.

"This isn't the time to be flirting the enemy!" She shouted annoyed, as she felt like walking over to him and hitting him.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Lacroia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:31 pm
Sailor Hyperion was suprised but glad for the reaction. He remembered his daughter telling him, "Don't tell her my name... I'm not ready to go back yet. It's been so long. I wonder if she still loves me as much as I love her. Just make sure you and mom get back safely please. I don't want you to die. The people who survive you keep suffering. I don't think I could face her knowing I did that to her. I won't die, now that I know who has your heart I can finally have you healed. Screw Cronos! No one is more important than you! I may be killed for this but so be it!

"Someone very important to me told me to give it to you. I can bring her here if you'd like. I just don't want you stabbing me while I do it. And I'll need help for Theia there. When she's dont playing with that boy of hers." Hyperion looked at the two of them with disdain. In battle of all the places to be doing that.

"WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Theia is stuck under the hot guy! Help!" Theia whinned and moaned struggling under Kiyoshi, being careful to avoid the end of the glaive. She could swear she saw Coeus smirk at her. "Help me or he's going to have his way with poor little Theia!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:38 pm
"Shut up or I'll cut your throat." Saturn Knight snapped to the pretty and otherwise helpless senshi beneath him, the glaive starting to glow with his power as he prepared to expand the battle. If necessary, he'd simply obliterate the other two whether or not Sailor Miranda moved out of the way.  

lightsenshi

Lacroia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:47 pm
Sailor Theia stopped struggling in awe of the sheer masculinity of Kiyoshi's words. Her cheeks went flush. Her heart started to race at the thought of her own death. At least I'll be killed by a guy I like. Wait? I like him? Since when? I was faking all that other stuff? Oh dear. I knew this was going to happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:53 pm
Sailor Miranda closed her eyes. She's alive... somehow... She nodded then looked at Saturn Knight. "Kiyoshi... let her go..." Her eyes were shining with tears. "You'd better be right Hyperion... or else you'd wish I'd killed you when I had the chance..." Her sword dissapeared within herself once again. "Come on guys... we're leaving. This castle is safe, for the time being. These three will do no harm to us or the princesses..."  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:56 pm
Sailor Charon quickly turned in the direction to where Sailor Miranda was. A look of confusion, and frusturation on her face, as she look from the three senshis that invaded the palace to her.

"Wait what are you talking about? How can you be sure, what about my premonition?" She asked, demanding an answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:01 pm
"Your premonition only stated that they were looking for the princess. Well, they never found her and we found them. Thus, it came true. We can deal with this Cronos when the time comes." She held the brooch tightly and then removed the colored brooch from her fuku, replacing it with the wooden one.  

Darkness Cake

Lacroia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:18 pm
They think we're done with the princesses! Free-game for Theia! Stupid Coeus and Hyperion and defecting. I'm definately telling Cronos about this. But what if I have to fight Saturn Knight again... I don't think I could do it. Phoebe! Tell me what I should do! Suddenly a portal opened next to Theia. She summoned her Bright Sound Staff and pushed the glaive off her chest. She pushed until she knocked Saturn Knight on the floor and stunned him.

"I'm sorry but we'll have to continue this later!" she scrambled to the portal behind her making sure the photo of young Hotaru and Setsuna was with her and grabbed a hand that reached out for her. "Phoebe! Get me out of here!" She smiled and leap into the portal and it closed behind her.

Sailor Coeus reverted from her senshi form. She wore a dark blue gown without sleaves that reached up to her throat. She sat next to Hyperion on the floor and watched the tears on Araceli's face. She cries for my child... why? Hyperion fell back on the floor unable to sit up because the dream tiara did a number on him. Amazing powers that little senshi has. Using his remaining strength he spoke.

"Young Guardian of Uranus. I will find you when she is ready and bring you to her. From this point on, I live for nothing else." He smiled and dozed off. Realizing they were changing sides Coeus smiled.

"I am Eurydice and he is Arietis. I have a feeling we will be seeing you soon Araceli. If Taranis wishes it." And with that, Coeus waved her hand erasing them from the Palace and to where not even Cronos knew.

((episode 1 free time!, discuss, ponder, hit other characters for behaving badly, wonder what Theia meant by "Continue this later"))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:25 pm
Sailor Charon had opened her mouth to argue back against Sailor Miranda, but no words were able to come out. Truthfully everything that was said to her was correct, but she didn't want to believe it. How could they so easily believe people that were once there enemy now were potentially there allies. It was just to absurd.

She let out a sigh of annoyance, as she felt like storming out of the room but decided against it. She was already probably going to be yelled at for being so rash earlier and running off ahead, she didn't want to get yelled at for being childish on top of that.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:30 pm
Sailor Miranda turned to her allies and smiled. "I'm sure you all are wondering what the hell happened in MY head to let those two go. Well... do you guys remember Sailor Io from the Silver Millenium?" It was common knowledge amungst the guardians about Miranda and Io's relationship. "This brooch was something she made for me before her death... those two senshi know where she is... somehow..." Tara... I will find you again...  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff