Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:30 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #44
LERI IS PROMOTED TO VICE CAPTAIN

User Image

I should have done this long time ago. >_< arg. sorry for the delay, Leri! I just didnt know there was such a thing called Vice Captain. lol. anyway, yeah. so here is another promotion~  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:08 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #45
FULL MOON ANIME LICENSED

Several sites are now listing the first Full Moon anime DVD. Supposedly it has been licensed by Viz, but it's not listed on their website yet. The release date for the first DVD is June 27.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:29 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #46
GUILD GOLD REACHES 3K

Thanks everyone~ The guild now has 3k!! O_O ^^ Thanks to those who donated~ MUCH MUCH thanks! heart heart Now...where are those guild homes? sheesh. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:08 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT#47
Ch18 IN JAPANESE

Just because I love you all and everything, I (not scanned) but took pictures of the pages of ch18. They can be viewed on my photobucket. Go under Ch18 Japanese. ^^ My sn there is Izakirio_FLAME and the password is "saugus" w/o the quotes, of course. 3nodding  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:20 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #48
SDC SPECIALS ARE DONE

Yup, I finished translating them, and they are in my photobucket. ^^

Photobucket sn: Izakirio_FLAME
Pass: saugus

go to either SDC Yuubinya-special or Touya Special. Those two are the last two. ^^ The others are in there as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:48 am
ANNOUNCEMENT #49
KKJ VOLUME 2 IN ENGLISH

Amazon.com lists the release date for Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne volume 2 as January 18. That's only a few days away! Let us know if you see it at a bookstore. biggrin  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:36 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #50
"WHO IS TANEMURA ARINA?" THREAD UPDATE

Well, I thought it was kind of silly to have one thread with summaries and another with covers and ISBN numbers, so I merged the two threads. I also rearranged the posts so that the works are in chronological order now. 3nodding (I hope that's okay with everyone... I did it without asking sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:24 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT #51
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Happy Valentines Day to all~

... sorry to the ones bitter about this sweatdrop  

Leri
Vice Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:40 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #52
FULL MOON O SAGASHITE ANIME NEWS!

A preview DVD of the Full Moon o Sagashite anime will be included free in the June 2006 issue of Shojo Beat, which goes on sale May 16. The disc will contain the first episode of the anime. The first issue of Shojo Beat contained a DVD preview of Ultra Maniac, but it was only the dubbed version, so I imagine they'll do the same thing for Full Moon.

The first DVD, containing four episodes, will be released on June 27 for $24.98. The remaining DVDs will be released on a quarterly basis.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:11 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #53
ARINACCHI'S BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday, Arina!

Today is her 28th birthday. whee  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:08 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #54
REPEAT TOPICS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND

There has been an increase of repeat topics lately. Please remember to check the forum before posting a new topic, and remember that there are several pages to look through! Don't be shy about reviving and old topic if you have something new to say about it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:20 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

akeikas
Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:53 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #56
INTERVIEW WITH ARINACCHI & DVD!

The June issue of Shojo Beat features an interview with Arina. There is also a free DVD included with the first episode of Full Moon o Sagashite on it. Please pick up a copy of the magazine at your local bookstore!  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:59 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #57
SHINSHI DOUMEI CROSS VOL. 4

Shinshi Doumei Cross volume 4 will be released on Monday. This time the cover features Maguri.

EDIT(Kaze)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:24 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #58
HAPPY 10TH YEAR, ARINA-CHI!

So its her 10th year anniversary since she debuted! (wow..is that even a word? sweatdrop ah well xd ) so YAYYYYYYYYY! and CONGRATS!  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff