Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
what are your favorite chinese songs? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are they canto or manderine
  canto
  manderine
View Results

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:35 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
Oh, then I don't think I have...too obsessed with Antic Cafe...and other japanese rock...

i thought it was antique cafe tho.. or am i wrong? i like l'arc en ciel french for rainbow~

That's another name for it...but the real name is An Cafe or Antic Cafe. 3nodding L'Arc~en~ciel is my first favorite japanese rock band...been their fan for some quite of time... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:00 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
Oh, then I don't think I have...too obsessed with Antic Cafe...and other japanese rock...

i thought it was antique cafe tho.. or am i wrong? i like l'arc en ciel french for rainbow~

That's another name for it...but the real name is An Cafe or Antic Cafe. 3nodding L'Arc~en~ciel is my first favorite japanese rock band...been their fan for some quite of time... 3nodding

oh, dont noe much about them.. but heard a few of their songs. heart 4 l'arc en ciel~ i like D.A.I but they disbanded some years ago..  

blossoming-angel

azian_5000

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:27 pm
i like jay chou heart , leo ku , twins, wang lee hom, ron ng and many more!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:57 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

oh, dont noe much about them.. but heard a few of their songs. heart 4 l'arc en ciel~ i like D.A.I but they disbanded some years ago..

D.A.I. aka Do As Infinity, they disband like last year or 2 years ago... crying  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:38 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

they disbanded 2004 so technically, 3 years ago.. sweatdrop i really liked them.. couldnt believe they disbanded.. they were together for so many years!! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:28 am
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

they disbanded 2004 so technically, 3 years ago.. sweatdrop i really liked them.. couldnt believe they disbanded.. they were together for so many years!! crying

lol, I was still thinking about 2006... xd Always happens everytime...once a new starts...on a paper or something, I still write the old year...and remember the old year...I wish once I won't screw up... stressed  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:05 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
lol, I was still thinking about 2006... xd Always happens everytime...once a new starts...on a paper or something, I still write the old year...and remember the old year...I wish once I won't screw up... stressed

lol. i use to always do it.. i use to do that.. but we dont have school until like feb every year. so no work for us now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:07 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

lol. i use to always do it.. i use to do that.. but we dont have school until like feb every year. so no work for us now.

When do you go for a break and come back when? eek  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Purely Pure]

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:50 pm
My favorite right now is Fahrenheit! They're so cute!! I like Chun, and Aaron, and Jiro... Not very attracted to Calvin though....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:40 pm
[Purely Pure]
My favorite right now is Fahrenheit! They're so cute!! I like Chun, and Aaron, and Jiro... Not very attracted to Calvin though....

Calvin is so nice in personalty though...that's how he won Sunshine Boy'z.  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:12 am
xXHotBabiBluXx

i finished school like a few days after my bday, so first week of the december ish when i finished school and i start on the first monday of feb. so 'bout a two month holiday~  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:15 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
[Purely Pure]

Calvin is so nice in personalty though...that's how he won Sunshine Boy'z.

err.. but he's scary looking.. i dont get wat that competition can tell you.. there like this asian girls competition and i saw the list of the top ten.. i seriously thought even my friend was prettier than people in the top ten.. sweatdrop he's alrite, but he's scarry looking. :3  

blossoming-angel

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:25 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

i finished school like a few days after my bday, so first week of the december ish when i finished school and i start on the first monday of feb. so 'bout a two month holiday~

Wow...o_O I only get two weeks...

And Yeah, the chinese pageant and contest, the girls are okay...like, I came like sdpot many prettier girls on the streets, lol...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:52 pm
[quote="xXHotBabiBluXx]Wow...o_O I only get two weeks...

And Yeah, the chinese pageant and contest, the girls are okay...like, I came like sdpot many prettier girls on the streets, lol...

yeah, i dont anyones really bothered to enter that contest.. who cares? lol, yeah on the street.. ninja  

blossoming-angel

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:18 pm
blossoming_angel
[quote="xXHotBabiBluXx]Wow...o_O I only get two weeks...

yeah, i dont anyones really bothered to enter that contest.. who cares? lol, yeah on the street.. ninja
Not prostitudes... blaugh  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces