Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
I want an emo Gaia boyfriend <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:32 pm
yeah, well, i want a emo bf, but we dont all get what we want now do we? *tear*
<3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:26 am
celine_jules24
yeah, well, i want a emo bf, but we dont all get what we want now do we? *tear*
<3
Why specifically emo? thats the bit I don't get, why does it matter, what he wears and what he listens too so much?  

Rellik San
Captain

DiSC0 x HiPP0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:28 am
I think the fuss about having an 'Emo' boyfriend is ridiculous. What about kind, caring boys who are interested in you, but are not (as you would put it) Emo? It's a bit bigheaded of people to say they are looking for 'emo boys' only. How about looking for the one 'right for you?'. It's what is on the inside that counts.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:15 am
MELODYxC0RE
I think the fuss about having an 'Emo' boyfriend is ridiculous. What about kind, caring boys who are interested in you, but are not (as you would put it) Emo? It's a bit bigheaded of people to say they are looking for 'emo boys' only. How about looking for the one 'right for you?'. It's what is on the inside that counts.

Well this is my point, you could get an emo boyfriend, whose a total d**k, yet you could find someone, who isn't emo, and isn't even someone you'd normally associate with, but is everything you ever wanted and more.  

Rellik San
Captain

Lella_Bean

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:50 pm
Well i don't blame Anyone for Wanting an Emo Bf....I mean....I think that Emo Guys are Cute and Some of the Emo guys I know Are Sensitive and I like that.....So I don't blame them.....I want one to....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:14 pm
all guys are sensitve, they all cry at funerals, some just show it more than others that's all  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:51 am
Chaos A.D.
all guys are sensitve, they all cry at funerals, some just show it more than others that's all

Exactly right, just because someone is emo, doesn't make them anymore sensative.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:51 pm
I suppose your right thats a very good point But So many Guys Say that they have to be Tough and can Cry and have to all this Stuff to be a real man. and I hate that, in my opinoin a real Mans not Afriad to cry, thats Why I Don't want a bf in School Because All the Guys think they have to Hide there emotions, and I hate that, I feel So bad For the Guys at my School.  

Lella_Bean

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:54 pm
Lella_145
I suppose your right thats a very good point But So many Guys Say that they have to be Tough and can Cry and have to all this Stuff to be a real man. and I hate that, in my opinoin a real Mans not Afriad to cry, thats Why I Don't want a bf in School Because All the Guys think they have to Hide there emotions, and I hate that, I feel So bad For the Guys at my School.

Well most people here would say I was tough, but I'm still emotional, its all about control. People can't seem to figure this out.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:06 pm
yes But the Guys I'm talking About are like Amazing Football Players that Have No Emotions and Are really Bad Steriotypers.......there Arin;t really any Sensitive Guys At My School Which Sucks....I talk to All of them and They Call me Emo ALOT!!! But I keep Saying I 'm just a person you Should just Worrie about that But they Don't and That Bugs me.....Should I like tell them To Show there Emotions More Seriosly......But I still Don't think I would Go out with a Football Palyer.....I mean....There Sorta mean.....and All that Stuff.....and I hate that....SO I'd rather Go out with an "Emo" then a "Jock" I'm not trying to Sterio type there Just Meaner to me thats All....  

Lella_Bean

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:17 pm
Lella_145
yes But the Guys I'm talking About are like Amazing Football Players that Have No Emotions and Are really Bad Steriotypers.......there Arin;t really any Sensitive Guys At My School Which Sucks....I talk to All of them and They Call me Emo ALOT!!! But I keep Saying I 'm just a person you Should just Worrie about that But they Don't and That Bugs me.....Should I like tell them To Show there Emotions More Seriosly......But I still Don't think I would Go out with a Football Palyer.....I mean....There Sorta mean.....and All that Stuff.....and I hate that....SO I'd rather Go out with an "Emo" then a "Jock" I'm not trying to Sterio type there Just Meaner to me thats All....

u spelt stereotype wrong, football players are just like that, i'm a jock an i'm sensitive, people just need to control their emotions better, and know when a good time to let them out is and stuff, like theres a time to be serious and a time to be funny. and a lot of the times it's how they've been raised and such, so you can't completely blame the kid.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:18 pm
Lella_145

But haven't you just stereotyped football players?

The simple fact is, unless you get over your preconceptions, then you'll never know, lets face it, image is important in highschool, wether you like it or not  

Rellik San
Captain

Lella_Bean

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:43 pm
I know I did thanks For telling Me.....and no I wasn't And if you think that I was I'm sorry but I talk to them and they Are like That Some of them are As ppl Sat But Most of them are Mean and One time they were Nice....But they arin't Anymore.....and that's Sorta Sad.....But I think that I Don't really care if there Jocks Or whatever....there ppl Just like me and I knwo THat they are....but they Treat me as if I wasn't and thats terrible at least I think....and Some of the nice FBP(football players) that Were nice and that I was friends With now treat me like Dirt When there With there friends and When its just like me and on of them there nice Again Whats up with that?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:50 pm
Lella_145
I know I did thanks For telling Me.....and no I wasn't And if you think that I was I'm sorry but I talk to them and they Are like That Some of them are As ppl Sat But Most of them are Mean and One time they were Nice....But they arin't Anymore.....and that's Sorta Sad.....But I think that I Don't really care if there Jocks Or whatever....there ppl Just like me and I knwo THat they are....but they Treat me as if I wasn't and thats terrible at least I think....and Some of the nice FBP(football players) that Were nice and that I was friends With now treat me like Dirt When there With there friends and When its just like me and on of them there nice Again Whats up with that?

one word...ego  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Lella_Bean

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:19 pm
me or the Guys I'm talking About???  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games