Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
How many chinese people wear glasses / contact lenses? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you wear glasses / contact lenses?
Yes
70%
 70%  [ 29 ]
No
29%
 29%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 41

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:11 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
uh yeh, so glasses.... they kinda suck. Make you sort of disabled cos you rely on them so much.

stare you know... i was taught not to say anything if i didn't have anything nice to say... and right now i've got nothing nice to say... at least nothing nice that's pg-13 anyway. evil

ok then, fine with me. Anyhow, I've worn glasses since I was like 8 yrs old, so I think I'm entitled to criticise them a bit. It's just in my own opinion that contact lenses are better.

i've worn glasses since i was 8 too and i'm still wearing them... and that's just your opinion. and when you should say it's your own opinion. otherwise people might get the wrong idea.

Geez, so politically correct. Fine, I'll tread more carefully... (mumble.. trying to tell me what to do...grumble)

heeeee mrgreen and of course i'll be telling you what to do. you swear your alleigence to me. you answer to me now twisted

What have i gotten myself into.... eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:12 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
uh yeh, so glasses.... they kinda suck. Make you sort of disabled cos you rely on them so much.

stare you know... i was taught not to say anything if i didn't have anything nice to say... and right now i've got nothing nice to say... at least nothing nice that's pg-13 anyway. evil

ok then, fine with me. Anyhow, I've worn glasses since I was like 8 yrs old, so I think I'm entitled to criticise them a bit. It's just in my own opinion that contact lenses are better.

i've worn glasses since i was 8 too and i'm still wearing them... and that's just your opinion. and when you should say it's your own opinion. otherwise people might get the wrong idea.

Geez, so politically correct. Fine, I'll tread more carefully... (mumble.. trying to tell me what to do...grumble)

heeeee mrgreen and of course i'll be telling you what to do. you swear your alleigence to me. you answer to me now twisted

What have i gotten myself into.... eek

you've got no idea twisted  

yalie5

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:06 pm
A little late coming in here just say that I wear glasses because I'm near-sighted. ....Oh well. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:16 pm
There are thirteen Chinese girls in my class, I'm one of the three who don't wear glasses..  

Niphredil Ithilmir

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:08 am
wiim
A little late coming in here just say that I wear glasses because I'm near-sighted. ....Oh well. xd
Short sighted...

I look like a nerd when I wear my glasses, especially now that I have short hair...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:25 am
I got long hair, black glasses (black hair of course), i comb my hair over my eyes occasionaly.  

Flammable Bait

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:22 am
cold_blooded_chick
wiim
Short sighted...

I look like a nerd when I wear my glasses, especially now that I have short hair...

it's never to late to have glasses lol. i want new lenses^^ and possibly new eyes lol jkz  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:38 am
I've been wearing glasses ever since 7th grade so that would be from when I was about 12 years old.

I'm very near-sighted but that doesn't mean I have a narrow-point of view. razz

I blame those late nights sitting on my old Pentium 90 w/ 16Mb RAM, 407Mb HD coding up Qbasic and C/C++ programs. Good ol' malloc and calloc. I'm sure no one here knows that I'm talking about. wink  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:40 am
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick
wiim
Short sighted...

it's never to late to have glasses lol. i want new lenses^^ and possibly new eyes lol jkz

Nearsighted!! Short-sighted means you can't foresee things very well.

Nearsighted = I can't read the sign 15m away.
Shortsighted = Bombing their land will stop terrorists.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:43 am
wiim
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick
wiim
Short sighted...

lol is that suppose to be a joke. if it was it's pretty funny. mrgreen  

yalie5

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:43 am
tamcharles
I've been wearing glasses ever since 7th grade so that would be from when I was about 12 years old.

I'm very near-sighted but that doesn't mean I have a narrow-point of view. razz

I blame those late nights sitting on my old Pentium 90 w/ 16Mb RAM, 407Mb HD coding up Qbasic and C/C++ programs. Good ol' malloc and calloc. I'm sure no one here knows that I'm talking about. wink

I do actually, since that's how I got this pair of glasses/contact lens on my eyes xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:01 am
yalie5
wiim
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick
wiim
Short sighted...

If you take it as a joke, fine, be my guest. But I was just saying that short-sighted meant that you don't consider all consequences or implications to your actions or decisions.
Anyway, I guess we have various meanings behind it.

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:04 am
wiim
yalie5
wiim
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick
wiim
Short sighted...

If you take it as a joke, fine, be my guest. But I was just saying that short-sighted meant that you don't consider all consequences or implications to your actions or decisions.
Anyway, I guess we have various meanings behind it.

oh i see what you mean. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:26 am
I Look better with glasses on for some reason... xd  

Flammable Bait

xoCrow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:08 am
They make me look smart. cool  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash