Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:34 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
Spartan-622
xXx_sydney_xXx
nicole stood behind the curch listing to music and slicing throught the dogs

then a gun shot went off the dogs ran into the curch she followed "guzman you ido- HOLY SH*T WHAT IS THAT?!?" she started to back out of the curch but the doors slamed shut
"I DON'T CARE!!! JUST SHOOT IT!!!"

she jumped on one one the ones hanging from the celling and sliced it but it threw her she slid her katanas back in thire scabords then pulls a chicago-type writter and started shooting and running
*Shoots one in the head. It falls from the ceiling, but it's still alive. Runs over and snaps its neck.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:40 pm
Spartan-622
xXx_sydney_xXx
Spartan-622
xXx_sydney_xXx

then a gun shot went off the dogs ran into the curch she followed "guzman you ido- HOLY SH*T WHAT IS THAT?!?" she started to back out of the curch but the doors slamed shut

she jumped on one one the ones hanging from the celling and sliced it but it threw her she slid her katanas back in thire scabords then pulls a chicago-type writter and started shooting and running
*Shoots one in the head. It falls from the ceiling, but it's still alive. Runs over and snaps its neck.*
*dodges the other direction and slices the last one in half from head to toe* ... evil s**t we got i a new player, 3-4-5 what damn i forgot the score scream evil why the ******** did you have to come stare * walks away ahead of them and stands by the door*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:42 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Spartan-622
xXx_sydney_xXx
Spartan-622
xXx_sydney_xXx

*dodges the other direction and slices the last one in half from head to toe* ... evil s**t we got i a new player, 3-4-5 what damn i forgot the score scream evil why the ******** did you have to come stare * walks away ahead of them and stands by the door*
"Guzman, you check the rafters. Bloodlst, down the hall. I've got the basement."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:49 pm
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Spartan-622
xXx_sydney_xXx
Spartan-622
xXx_sydney_xXx

"Guzman, you check the rafters. Bloodlst, down the hall. I've got the basement."
.....whatever stare * walks away*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

name:Billy Oliver
favorite weapon dual mp5s  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:34 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

*meets him along the way and aims for his head* evil SOILDER? stare ......  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:36 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

"... yeah i missed the call but im ready for actioin pops a mag into his MP5s and smiled " whats our status?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:46 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

"... yeah i missed the call but im ready for actioin pops a mag into his MP5s and smiled " whats our status?
*Over the comlink*"I think you guys should come down here and see this. And wear your breathers."  

Huggable Band Nerd

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:50 pm
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

*Over the comlink*"I think you guys should come down here and see this. And wear your breathers."
lets go evil * puts his breather on then stops* oh and dont get in my way evil stare * goes ahead*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:04 pm
*reaches the basement*whats the promblem evil  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:04 pm
"....." he shoulders his gun and lets the other one dangle on his strap he ran down the hall and caught up to guzman " dont worry.... wont" he smirked and ran up ahead he put on the breather then got to the stair he hopped over the railings and landed near justin he walked up to him '... whats going on..?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:06 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"....." he shoulders his gun and lets the other one dangle on his strap he ran down the hall and caught up to guzman " dont worry.... wont" he smirked and ran up ahead he put on the breather then got to the stair he hopped over the railings and landed near justin he walked up to him '... whats going on..?"
evil * to himself* Rookies so predictable stare  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:09 pm
* thinks to hinm self these guy better be up for a challange... i better be to 4 years in the marine corps... yeah im ready for anyhting  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:18 pm
nicole walks down to the celler with her breather "what is it?"  

l o v e s y d n e y

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:23 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
nicole walks down to the celler with her breather "what is it?"
well he isnt here and there seems to be a trail of blood but it doesnt look fresh* kneels down and studies it*, we should follow it* stands up and follows the trial of dried blood*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff