Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:03 pm

yalie5

@riyoku: meh... i think we all think of killing out family at one point or another. the important thing is that you didn't actually do it.

Didn't actually do it you say.... ninja
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:35 pm

yalie5
Teh Vampy
yalie5
Retarded Mango
I eat spaghetti..without the meatalls mad Oooh beat that, suckas!!

xP Ok seriously, I used to steal things from my classmates. Little worthless things like pencils..Now I stopped. I have become..good and it doesn't feel right *Twitch* O.<

Which reminds me of this one time in 6th grade all the girls in my class were against me and my friend (mostly my friend and me for being her friend) because they thought we were being mean to one of the other girls or something. so they stole her pencil case (it was expensive. like $13 or something like. okay maybe less but it was a while ago) with all her pencils in there and then they ganged up on us saying that it was this other girls. it obviously was not... wow... i forgot how vindictive girls in new york are... but anyways we got payback... but it wasn't enough... evil

I'm glad I got well with my classmates. heart

yeah... but watch your back and make sure you got one real good friend that you can depend on cause these girls could turn on you at anysecond... either that or i'm just being paranoid.
@riyoku: meh... i think we all think of killing out family at one point or another. the important thing is that you didn't actually do it.

Gahh, of course! >o<;
If they all hate me, too bad. o___O; I have other friends. (Not in my class, so yeah.)

I mean, I'll just talk to them about it. It's just...lame if they hate someone for no reason. gonk

Teh Vampy

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:17 pm

Let me tell ya something... I love sushies!... oh wait, you already knew it right? xd
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:19 pm

sasa_powa_4eva
Let me tell ya something... I love sushies!... oh wait, you already knew it right? xd

No way?! You like sushies?

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:21 pm

t0shi0
sasa_powa_4eva

O.O... sushies! Who says sushies? Gimme gimme! xd blaugh
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:00 pm

sasa_powa_4eva
t0shi0
sasa_powa_4eva

Sushi rawks my sawks!

Syeori

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:16 pm

Vanilla_Soda
sasa_powa_4eva
t0shi0
sasa_powa_4eva

Sushi rawks my sawks!
biggrin Me too! It just seems so different from the normal rice and stuff I eat, which probably makes it more appealing.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:23 pm

Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
sasa_powa_4eva
t0shi0
sasa_powa_4eva

Sushi rawks my sawks!
biggrin Me too! It just seems so different from the normal rice and stuff I eat, which probably makes it more appealing.

you guys should start a sushi fan club..... xd count me out though

Cat-Whiskers

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:29 pm

Cat-Whiskers
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
sasa_powa_4eva
t0shi0
sasa_powa_4eva

Sushi rawks my sawks!

Good idea Catmandu! biggrin And what's wrong with sushi? We'll just have to force-feed it to you by the truck load. twisted
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:37 pm

Sushi @_@ COunt me in

Retarded Mango

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:57 pm

t0shi0
yalie5

um... alright! Fine! I killed the fish!!! crying I admit it, you happy? Huh? scream stressed cry >.<
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:27 pm

Riyoku Sakimori
t0shi0
yalie5

um... alright! Fine! I killed the fish!!! crying I admit it, you happy? Huh? scream stressed cry >.<

look what you've done t0shi0 stare shame... tsk tsk tsk...

Cat-Whiskers

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:25 pm

I once destroyed all the covernat elited on halo (teh wepon on the game halo), and then flew off a air craft. then i was in a sequal tht was inconclusive.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:50 am

Cat-Whiskers
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
sasa_powa_4eva
t0shi0
sasa_powa_4eva

Sushi rawks my sawks!

#

:O:O!!!! Cat doesn't like sushi?!

*shock* i thought cats liked eating fish.. biggrin

Syeori

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:59 am

Vanilla_Soda
Cat-Whiskers
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
sasa_powa_4eva
t0shi0
sasa_powa_4eva

Sushi rawks my sawks!

#

:O:O!!!! Cat doesn't like sushi?!

*shock* i thought cats liked eating fish.. biggrin

this is a weird cat. and i like sushi.. well really i'll like anything with rice except sake, fried rice and rice cake... seriously rice was not meant to be cake.
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff