Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
The Teen Titans: Lets Disband Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite Titan?
  Raven
  Starfire
  Robin
  Cyborg
  BeastBoy
  Terra
View Results

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:51 pm
Skeletor lifted Gemini onto her feet and said,"Well it's nice to meet you Gemini."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:44 pm
"Yeah, you too and thanks," said Gemini with a smile. 'Wow he's kind of cute,' she thought to herself.

Then Oracle was about to attack Skeletor from behind when. . .

Gemini pushed Skeletorout of the way and too the hit from Oracle instead. "Uh," she said as she fellto the ground.

"Hm, you saved him, how pitiful," said Oracle.

"It's not cause your pitiful," said Gemini as she stood up, pulled her hands up to Oracle's chest, and yelled as wind swirled around her body and hands/arms, "WIND!" then wind blew Oracle to a wall hard. "Take that Oracle," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:08 pm
Skeletor ran over to Gemini and said,"Gemini are you ok."

Fang turned into his werewolf form and growled at Oracle viciously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:05 pm
"Yeah, I'm fine," said Gemini. "I've been fighting her ever since I was 8 and when i was still Titan," said Gemini.

"And that's true. Luclky no one else can hurt or kill me unless you would like to have Gemini feel my bad pains as well," said Oracle as she stood up.

Gemini turned into a wolf and said, "Oh, shut up." she than ran towards Oracle adn taclked her to the wall.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:43 pm
Skeletor watched the fight and said,"Ummm let me know if there's any way I can help."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:45 pm
"Oh, you can," said Oracle as she pushed Gemini to the ground. she than went behind Skeletor, grabbed his arm, and shocked him with dark magic.

Gemini stood up and said, "Let him go."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:52 pm
Skeletor crenged form the pain of the shock but didn't move.

"Let him go,"Fang yelled as he charged at Oracle.

"Stop If you do anything to her you might hurt Gemini,"Skeletor said still crenging in pain. He then gave a light smile and said,"Besides........I'm............fine."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:05 pm
"Hm, wait I know where you can hit her. Hit her at eathier the stomach, arm, orjust knock her out," said Gemini as she turned into regular form.

"Why you. . .," said Oracle as she used her other hand to make dark magic to pop out and grab Gemini.

But than Gemini took out her wofl sword and said, "Wolf sword I use your light." Then the sword began to go with light colors adn stabbed at Oracle's dark magic that popped out to grab her. "Light can defeat dark," said Gemini.

"Ah!" screamed Oracle as she threw Skeletor towards Fang. Then Oracle turned into a black wolf demon and ran towards Gemini and tackled her to the ground. And she was about to bite Gemini's neck when. . .

Gemini pushed Oracle off of her and made her hit the ground. Then Gemini got her sword ready to strike if Oracle towards her.

Oracle stood up still in the form and said, "Your still weak Gemini. Lets face it you'll never see the Titans again girl. Cause I won't let you live to see them again." she than charged at her and was about to knock Gemini to the ground. And Gemini felt something pulling her in the ground and it was dark magic.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:38 am
Skeletor gathered all his strength and ran to stand in front of Gemini. Once he got there turrned to face Oracle and took the oncoming attack from Oracle, causing him to fall to the ground motion less.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:27 pm
Oracle nocked Skeletopr down and was pulling Gemini down in the ground. but than. . .

Gemini got angry angry and wind swirled around herself. she than put one hand up, wind swirled around her arm, a white wolf made of wind appeared infront of her, and attacked Oracle to the ground. It picked her up and send Oracle flying away somewhere else. Gemini flew out of the dark magic whole and landed next to Skeletor. "Skeletor," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:33 pm
Skeletor looked up at Gemini and weakly smiled as he said,"Hey Gemini. You ok."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:35 pm
"Yes, I'm ok. And you?" she asked as she smiled back at him.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:37 pm
Skeletor slowly sat up and crenged in pain before he said,"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just glad to hear that your ok."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:40 pm
"Oh," she said in surprised that he cared about her. "Thanks for helping," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:46 pm
Skeletor smiled and said,"No problem, any time."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items