Welcome to Gaia! ::

The "Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shouganai!" [Sukisho/Sukisy

Back to Guilds

Reply Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shouganai!
Introductions [Make your first post here] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Arashi Kitsune]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:14 pm
So you're from England? *tilts head to one side*

I'm from the north-eastern U.S. I <3 Canada.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:16 am
hello, I'm Mei-chan and I've been a anime freak since 3 years ago, yaoi fan for 2, and just resently started and finished watching Sukisyo. My favourite charater is Fujimori because I think he's really smart. My favourite part was when Hashiba and Fujimori were dressed up and they had to run from the school. Especially the dress part. ^.^  

EnchantedLuck

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[Arashi Kitsune]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:48 am
Hello & welcome to the guild. ^.^

That was a great episode.My fave is the one where they had to dress up as angels.
My fav character is Yoru. I love the one gold, one blue eye thing he has going on. Hehe. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:35 am
Hi my name is Tempest and I'm from NY. I just recently got into Sukisyo, so I haven't been able to watch too much. sweatdrop  

Anbhas Bris

Nanekochan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:39 pm
Hi hi my name is Nanekochan or Naneko whatever you like better^^
I love shonen ai and yaoi as long as the anime rules anything is fine by me. My first shonen ai/yaoi was Gravitation.My friend bought the dvds and said it was a great show,and I got the manga and got addcted. I'd have to say my favorite shonen ai is Gakuen heaven the one based of the video game but I love all anime so Sukisyo is a number one in my book. Oh yes I'm 15 soon to be 16 as of May 23 and really happy to be in this guild I hope i make alot of friends that are fellow Sukisyo lovers^_~  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:24 pm
Hello! I go by Rosy,Nazumi,Ameko or just my actual name Mal(Mallory).
I was encouraged to join by my best friend, NanekoChan.And since everyone seems to be telling how they got into Sh-Ai/yaoi hmmm lets see i believe it wasa gravitation or loveless manga that started it. Now i love it! Although its hard to hide from my family if they knew id be sent to church impaled on a stick....To get around that Naneko and I come up with codes and stuff so no one knows! Oh dear looks like I've rambled... oh and im 15

Bye bye and nice to meet you all ^^

~Nazumi  

RosealieChan

[Arashi Kitsune]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:11 am
Hello, and welcome to the guild! ^.^
I'm sorry that none of the Guild Vice-Captains have been on recently. ^.^;
KodaijinYurei and me have been busy with college and Rath Illucer's computer got a virus. We'll most likely be living on Gaia over the summer, though. & me and KodaijinYurei go on summer break in, like, a month and a half. ^.^

It's so nice to see new people. ^.^ Have fun in the guild! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:59 am
Hi people!!!
Does anyone know if the manga has come out in english yet??
Well anyways......
I'm 15 years old.
I love yaoi and yuri anime.
I love the OVA for sukisho, its funny.
especially at the end.
(wont say what happened, I dont want to ruin the end for the people who havent seen it yet)
Sukisho is an awesome anime!!  

blackhearteddistruction

[Arashi Kitsune]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:22 pm
Hello...err...do you have a nickname or do you want to be called "blackhearteddestruction"? That's not a very happy name... sweatdrop

Anyways...

We have no clue if/when the manga is coming out in English. We can only hope that it will make it's way over here eventually. I, personally, am looking forward to the game...which will probably never get its @$$ over here. -.-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:31 am
[Arashi Kitsune]
Hello...err...do you have a nickname or do you want to be called "blackhearteddestruction"? That's not a very happy name... sweatdrop quote]
I dont care........ (as long as its not lollipop or angel)
it would get annnoying to have to write it down..... sweatdrop

blackhearteddistruction

vixyfox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:02 pm
Hiya. I'm Vixy~
I got into yaoi maybe two years ago...I've liked anime since I was little though recently it has grown to an obsession.... sweatdrop But I love reading fanfiction, playing KH, watching yaoi, and well.....yaoi. xd
So...that's about it...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:58 pm
Hello, Vixy. Welcome to the guild.

I'm sorry it's kinda dead right now. *kicks guild with tip of shoe* I'm hoping to make it more active over the summer. Heh.

Everyone loves yaoi! xd

Well, they should anyways... stare  

[Arashi Kitsune]
Vice Captain

Crimson_Nyx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:06 pm
Hey My name is Yasmin. What could i possibly say well that am a Yaoi freak LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:26 pm
Hello, Yasmin. ^.^

I think we're all yaoi freaks here. sweatdrop  

[Arashi Kitsune]
Vice Captain

Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shouganai!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items