Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Legend Of Zelda Guild - REOPENED!!

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK! DID YA MISS US? 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Eiji Aonuma, Link, Adventure 

Reply Tingle's Maps - Lost your way? Ask here for the solution in a bottle.
Twilight Princess - Help Sticky Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchihas Destiny

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:25 pm
Ok, I just keep dieing on this part. I'm with the wagon part..We have to take the Zora Prince to the Shamen. Every time I try we go off corse or theres to many 'riders' around and I cant get them all. I have the Wii version also..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:04 am
For going off course, whenever you see the bird thing coming, shoot it imediatly. With the boomerang or the Bow, both work. For the riders, Spin attacks on your horse work very well to knocking them off. Hope this helps.  

Xenon Renorack

Uchihas Destiny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:03 pm
alright! Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:24 pm
It worked! Thanks!!! 4laugh  

Uchihas Destiny

Xenon Renorack

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:03 pm
Hehe no problem.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:03 pm
Revenge of the Dark One
i'm not 100% sure on it. but ther is a girl in hyrule market who is looking for bugs or something. she'll give you a new wallet that will hold 600 rupies when you give her a bug. again not exactly sure.

yes, and give agatha all of the bugs and you will get the 1000 wallet  

Amaterasu_Celestial

WhatBoy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:10 am
How do I get out of Ordon village?

I have absolutelly no idea how to get out of the village. It's on the second day when you're free from work that I have problems with. One of the kids tells me that his mother has a fishing rod for me, but as far as I know his mother is the pregnant woman who just talks about her lost cradle. I've seen that a monkey has it but I have no idea how to get it.

Please can someone explain all that cause it's not fun being stuck in the begining of the game.

I have it on nintendo wii.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:53 pm
heh. just a curious question.

How do you get to the boss key in the desert temple? i know that there's a specific room to go into that you shouldn't leave until you have the key...but how exactly do you get to it? (for my stupidity...i left that specific area thinking i could get back to it by using the Oocco and found myself stuck with no way of returning to the said area to get the boss key. stupid me. so i ended up restarting everything sweatdrop gonk )

MDs Mule

Beloved Friend

5,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Phazon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:37 pm
WhatBoy
How do I get out of Ordon village?

I have absolutelly no idea how to get out of the village. It's on the second day when you're free from work that I have problems with. One of the kids tells me that his mother has a fishing rod for me, but as far as I know his mother is the pregnant woman who just talks about her lost cradle. I've seen that a monkey has it but I have no idea how to get it.

Please can someone explain all that cause it's not fun being stuck in the begining of the game.

I have it on nintendo wii.

To get the cradle, climb up the vines near one of the pumpkin patches, then hop across to the far grass, pluck it, and call the bird. Use the bird to take the cradle from the monkey.

Magical_Dreams
heh. just a curious question.

How do you get to the boss key in the desert temple? i know that there's a specific room to go into that you shouldn't leave until you have the key...but how exactly do you get to it? (for my stupidity...i left that specific area thinking i could get back to it by using the Oocco and found myself stuck with no way of returning to the said area to get the boss key. stupid me. so i ended up restarting everything sweatdrop gonk )

What? You didn't start the game over did you?

To get to the boss key you must defeat the poes to get to the second area of the dungeon. You will see the boss key chest, but you can't get it until the end of the dungeon. So go around through a chain of rooms, defeat the mini boss to get the new item, and eventually you will be led to the boss key. The boss will be fun!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:43 pm
Hey there. I actually have two spots where I need help. crying

#1: Cave of Ordeals-I got all the way to the 49th chamber, and then I got killed because of the three darknuts. Is there a easier way to beat these guys?

#2:Twilight Realm-Im at the part where you have to transport a sun sphere to the outside of the dungeon. Only problem is Im almost out and that darn hand gets the globe and before I can get it back the darn thing goes back in the wall, and I have to atart all over again! scream gonk . Any pointers?  

Claresse65

Thak
Vice Captain

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:11 pm
lizthenekoqueen
Hey there. I actually have two spots where I need help. crying

#1: Cave of Ordeals-I got all the way to the 49th chamber, and then I got killed because of the three darknuts. Is there a easier way to beat these guys?

#2:Twilight Realm-Im at the part where you have to transport a sun sphere to the outside of the dungeon. Only problem is Im almost out and that darn hand gets the globe and before I can get it back the darn thing goes back in the wall, and I have to atart all over again! scream gonk . Any pointers?

I can't answer #1, but I can answer #2. I believe you can hit the hand with arrows or the clawshot (I don't remember which) and it stuns the hand. Run a distance and use the clawshot to target and grab the sphere and keep going. I hope that helps you for that part.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:27 pm
lizthenekoqueen

My favorite fight in the game. :p

-Wait for one of them to slash at you, then slash it. Back flip or side jump to get out of the way if you're too close.
-Use all of your hidden skills for one. Mix them up.
-Bring 4 bottles. (With potions)  

Red Phazon

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:34 am

There is something that has been bothering me for a very long time.
I've asked friends about this, but they don't have an answer.
I've even gone so far as to consult walkthroughs,
but none that I've found cover this specific area of the game.

When you leave Hyrule Town from its south exit,
the overworld segment where you find yourself consists of an enormous stone staircase,
at the center of which is a fountain.
In the middle of the fountain, on top of a pillar, is a treasure chest.

How in all the bloody afterlives is one supposed to reach that chest?

If only treasure chests were responsive to the hookshot, as they were in the N64 games...
But, alas...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:44 pm
Nope, the treasure chests aren't wooden in this one.

So what you have to do is hookshot to the tower/archway next to it (on the north side), then use the spinner and launch yourself over the rails onto that platform. I believe your prize is 50/100 rupees.  

Red Phazon

Tingle's Maps - Lost your way? Ask here for the solution in a bottle.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games