Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Underways ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SleepingBlade

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:10 pm
following the three was fairly easy considering they didn't seem to know how to be quiet. the group eventually passed a pair of red shelled creatures of the same build that seemed to be on guard, if lax.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:27 am
Waiting until the group she was following was out of sight, Summery shot one of the turtles with a tranquilizer dart and ran forward and kicked the turtle into his partner before loading up her crossbow to fire at him as well.

If things went as she planned she would search the turtles and then continue following the patrollers.

xXBeginnerXx

SleepingBlade

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:14 pm
the red shelled guards genuinely didn't know what hit them. the dart sank into the exposed flesh of one, which reflexively retracted it's limbs, and the other went flying, also retracting it's extremities.

summery now had two unconcious turtles ricocheting around the tunnel at unusually high speeds.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:44 am
Big Zero Blasted The Reformation Beam At The Large Hole Blasted In The Ceiling Of The Sewer, And The Ray Of Light Abruptly Disappeared. Zero Jumped Out Of The Cockpit And Turned Off The In-Built MP3 Player In His Headphone-Like Ears. Big Zero Followed On Behind Him, Now Not Under Control Of Zero, But Obviously Had No Intentions To Harm His Creator.
"The Underways, An Underground Sewer, Home To An Undead Civilization. The Lich King And Mr. Black Arrived Here, But Their Locations Now I Don't Know. I Think The Lich King's Most Recent Activity Was Forming Some Sort Of Organization."

"Hmmm... I Wonder If Mr. Black Is Even A Criminal? I've Heard His Description, Sounds Kinda Lowlife-ish But Im Still Not Sure."

"I Think We Better Look Somewhere For Information."

"Okay Then. Prepare Your Deformation Beam."

(( I Dont Really Know Where I'll Go Next >_< ))  

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:36 pm
Hearing the strange sound echoing through the sewers, Summery hoped it would make the sound of the bouncing shells less noticeable as she rushed to catch up with the patrollers.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:46 pm
catching up with them was easy, they were going faster than she could easily run, but they bounced off the walls and came back toward her, almost like their shells were aiming at her.  

SleepingBlade

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:45 am
Seeing a pipe over head, Summery jumped up and grabbed onto it. Holding on tightly as the shell passed under her.
Next she looked around, wondering where she should go next.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:21 pm
As the shells passed below her, it seemed senible to follow the path that the green shell guards had taken, as the only other way was back. the only problem remaining was that the shells might bouce back toward her again.  

SleepingBlade

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:18 am
Concerned that this far in someone could come up behind her, Summery pulled a jar out of her coat pocket and opens it, revealing a strong slow drying adhesive.
Careful not to get it on herself, Summery poured a line of it across the ground behind her.

Once that was done Summery put the jar back into her pocket and motioned for the plumber to follow as they went after the green shells.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:45 pm
as before, following them was easy. at the third pipe intersection more shelled creatures could be heard from every direction other than the one they came through. the three made a left turn.  

SleepingBlade

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:30 pm
Ordering the plumber to stay close, Summery held some extra bolts ready as she took the left and followed the turtles. Continuously looking behind her, hoping she was not spotted.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:08 pm
after about a minute, another of the green shelled things turned a corner, walked pass the three that were on patrol, and looked up almost immediately after they passed.  

SleepingBlade

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:16 pm
Summery was ready for a disaster like this and fired a tranquilizer at the new turtle.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff