Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dungeon Square ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathstar175

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:30 pm
The creature roared loader than ever as the claws cut into it's back legs. Two hands, Fire and Earth caught both the claws in held Hasmat up to look at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:34 pm
deathstar175
The creature roared loader than ever as the claws cut into it's back legs. Two hands, Fire and Earth caught both the claws in held Hasmat up to look at him.
He smiled, lunging down, arm blades first at the creature's huge eye  

justice_prime

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:41 pm
HasmatX's claw in the fire hand grows white hot

looking straight at the eye HasmatX says

You know, you could really use some eye drops.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:44 pm
(lunging down is kinda hard when the thing you are lunging at is on the cieling...'the creature climbed up the pillar out of sight'.. continuing on anyway...) The creature screamed a blood curdling scream and fell from it's perch many hundreds of feet above the ground. Falling it grabbed Justice with it's life and water hands. Eye bleeding it hit the ground with a great thud. Both justice and Hasmat it its grip although not under it.  

deathstar175

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:52 pm
Eat this!

streaching back like a slingshot Hasmat fires himself at the already deep cut in the creature's eye, Feet first.

Let Me GO!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:01 pm
The Creature screamed again at Hasmat's foot in its eye and came off the ground with a quick push of its feet. It threw Hasmat to the ground right below it and began coming down.  

deathstar175

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:16 pm
HasmatX headed toward the ground with his non heated claw first so hard it effectively stuck in the ground seeing the thing come down toward him he raised his red hot claw

If i can make a big enough hole I and get inside it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:24 pm
The Creature landed on the claw and Broke out with a blood curdling scream yet again, blood gushed everywhere the screaming was intense and just stopped. The creature turned white and just evaporated... nothing of it was left. In it's place floated a large key which slowly landed at Hasmat's feet.  

deathstar175

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:40 pm
HasmatX renches his arm out of the ground and, covered in blood, grabs the key

What's this for?

he licks his blood covered face

and why does that creature's blood taste so good?

Hasmat starts licking the blood off his empty claw, but stops when he remembers the others

HEY! IS EVERYONE OK?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:32 pm
Brett groaned. "I'm okay. But my mech..." He sighed. "At least I have the Soul Drive. Hey, HasmatX, try sticking the key in the door over there."  

Brett_FM

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:52 pm
HasmatX stuck the key into the key hole and turned it  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:54 pm
"And now we wait, I guess." Brett sat down and started fiddling with his automail arm.  

Brett_FM

deathstar175

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:00 pm
The door sucked the key in and opened in a flash of light revealing... Stairs... a simple flight of stairs...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:11 pm
aww...man as if I wasn't tired enough, where's that Hoverboard...

look to see it as about 12 ft to the side of him

oh.

streaches, grabs the board and waits for brett  

HasmatX

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:12 pm
the stairs look safe secure and convinient
nexus in his hidden abode smiles

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items