Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
MKDS Tourny! The tourney has started! ----------- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonbe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:44 pm
Ta-kun the pyro
Gonbe
Why?
It doesn't really affect the game too much. The only place where I remember seeing that happening is Sky Garden. (One of my fav. maps)

What REALLY cheeses me off is that glitch that says you're in first place even when you're not. And the person in front is about as fast as you. So, you're just in second place, except that you're getting s**t items.

Fortunately, that doesn't seem to happen too much.
I don't recall that happening to me......

It's only happened to me once or twice, but it's REALLY annoying.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:44 pm
Just a simple question : How do you snake? confused  

Diglidi-Dude

Itakio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:07 pm
Well, first you should understand the basics. First, of course, you can powerslide into a turbo boost. Next is that there is no lag time after you let go of R. With this comes the exploitation. [/basics]

After the first powerslide on straight terrain you can link it into another in the opposite direction and over again. You lose time if you keep the sparks up for long, but there is a certain time after the blue sparks that you can't get the red sparks, so this is where the practice for better timeing in. Also, the main point of snaking is to be always boosting. Speaking of which, there is also a glitch (Easter egg?) in which you need to get a near perfect turbo boost in the beginning of the race, and as long as you keep yourself boosted with your own powerslides, you can glide across rough terrain as if you had a mushroom.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:39 am
Gonbe
Ta-kun the pyro
Gonbe
Why?
It doesn't really affect the game too much. The only place where I remember seeing that happening is Sky Garden. (One of my fav. maps)

What REALLY cheeses me off is that glitch that says you're in first place even when you're not. And the person in front is about as fast as you. So, you're just in second place, except that you're getting s**t items.

Fortunately, that doesn't seem to happen too much.
I don't recall that happening to me......

It's only happened to me once or twice, but it's REALLY annoying.

ugh I hate that...it's happened to me a good few times...and it's really misleading.  

Shin Oni

Draken [The.Spork.Ninja.]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:53 pm
Sign me up. I'll lose, but I might as well try

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:42 pm
-Finally. Another entrent.  

NinShmux

Icy katie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:11 pm
..is that 16 yet?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:24 pm
Ta-kun the angel
..is that 16 yet?

count it yourself, the first post has been updated to who all is in the tourney as of now.

edit: I'm still open to playing if snaking is allowed.......just thought I should remind you again..lol  

felix385

What the Pho

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:12 pm
Chyea, got my DS back.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:23 pm
felix385
Ta-kun the angel
..is that 16 yet?

count it yourself, the first post has been updated to who all is in the tourney as of now.

edit: I'm still open to playing if snaking is allowed.......just thought I should remind you again..lol

Rofl -- not gonna happen.
I think you, me, and Bandit should just get together and play some time.  

Gonbe

What the Pho

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:33 pm
Anyone want a practice race?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:21 pm
is this still up for signing up for? If so then sign me up! accept I need to give you guys my friend code sweatdrop my friend code is: 017264703735

and you don't need to worry about me Snaking all I do is occasionally (depending on the track) Drift through levels...=/  

Kiba_Inu

Darkdestroyer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:11 am
I got Wi-Fi today!! Sign meh up!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:20 am
Is that 16 people yet??  

Ta-kun the pyro

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:34 pm
Sign me up.  
Wi-Fi Connection