Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
UnderOath:for fans only,keep your negativity to yourself!^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sculptured

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:27 pm
Emostar Gallactica
Zack Faelen
Zemog_Suil
underoath rocks. You guys should check out As I Lay Dying, they're another hardcore Christian band.

Underoath isn't hardcore, retard.

They're Rock.

Metalcore is their old selves. Their better selves. With Dallas Taylor. If you guys didn't know, they used to be metalcore. It just pisses me off how people say they like them and they don't even know the names of the three cds before "They're Only Chasing Safety."

No, they were death metal in the very long past. And they were hardcore in "The Changing of Times."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:08 pm
Zack Faelen
Emostar Gallactica
Zack Faelen
Zemog_Suil
underoath rocks. You guys should check out As I Lay Dying, they're another hardcore Christian band.

They're Rock.

Metalcore is their old selves. Their better selves. With Dallas Taylor. If you guys didn't know, they used to be metalcore. It just pisses me off how people say they like them and they don't even know the names of the three cds before "They're Only Chasing Safety."

No, they were death metal in the very long past. And they were hardcore in "The Changing of Times."

That's true. They've changed up their style in their newest album.  

Emery-kos

Xilaren

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:11 pm
Yay! Underoath heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:14 pm
Zack Faelen
Emostar Gallactica
Zack Faelen
Zemog_Suil

They're Rock.

Not at all, they were plain and simple Metalcore.  

Emostar Gallactica

Sculptured

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:45 pm
Emostar Gallactica

No, they weren't, metalcore is more along the lines of... Hmmm... The Agony Scene. If you listen to Underoath's old stuff they were death metal.

Well, it's like comparing The Agony Scene's new stuff, and old stuff. New stuff is a bit like Korn, while their older album was a bit like Black Dahlia Murder.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:54 am
UnderOath new stuff is friggin awesome, but i didn't like their old CDs at all...in fact, the old stuff sucked  

Rats Off To Ya!

Emostar Gallactica

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:27 pm
Zack Faelen
Emostar Gallactica

No, they weren't, metalcore is more along the lines of... Hmmm... The Agony Scene. If you listen to Underoath's old stuff they were death metal.

Well, it's like comparing The Agony Scene's new stuff, and old stuff. New stuff is a bit like Korn, while their older album was a bit like Black Dahlia Murder.

Hardcore 101:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8815105&page=1

You really need to learn about genre's.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:37 pm
I finally found their 'The Changing of The Times' cd. Great stuff. I especially love the song 'Angel Below'.  

Emery-kos

Emostar Gallactica

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:42 pm
koopa_troopa
UnderOath new stuff is friggin awesome, but i didn't like their old CDs at all...in fact, the old stuff sucked

Ya talent is so stupid, I'm glad they dumbed down and made dissposable music that sounds like everything on Victory Records.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:40 am
My friend gave me four songs by underOATH (two songs from "The Changeing of Times" and "They're Only Chasing Saftey")
I loved them and bought "They're Only Chasing Safety". It's pretty awesome. I love the song I'm Content With Losing with Erin from Copeland. Beautiful.
The whole cd is really good, though.
I, also, got the cd "The Question" by Emery. It's pretty good. I like "They're Only Chasing Safety" better, though.
And as long as I'm going on about music, I'll say that, I like the new Death Cab For Cutie cd "Plans". It's not as good as there old stuff, but songs like What Sara Said, I Will Follow You Into The Dark, and Crooked Teeth keep me love them. The whole cd is pretty good.

God With Us

God With Us

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:42 am
Emostar Gallactica
koopa_troopa

Ya talent is so stupid, I'm glad they dumbed down and made dissposable music that sounds like everything on Victory Records.

At least we know they have talent.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:44 am
Emostar Gallactica
Zack Faelen
Emostar Gallactica
Zack Faelen
Zemog_Suil

They're Rock.

And these sub-genres are getting out of control.  

God With Us

Remme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:08 am
ViolentStalker96
Emostar Gallactica
koopa_troopa

At least we know they have talent.

He wasn't say they weren't talented, he was calling their latest CD sub-par mtvmo rubbish. Which is correct.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:47 am
i x3 UNDEROATH! i saw them at warped tour!  

rum is for drinking

[xRainx]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:19 pm
I love "A Boy Brushed In Red Living In Black And White"
whee .

Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items