Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
S.T.A.R.S. or Umbrella? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wesker and Alexia? Love?
  Love
  Trick
  Crush
View Results

Hikari_Mienai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:48 am
S.T.A.R.S. of course!! xd

Because I'm a Jill fan, and I want to protect the civilians! And Jill will be my sempai and sensei. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:23 pm
Umbrella

If you recall in the report, only ten people in the entire world can bond with the virus instead of mutate. I would conduct blood tests to see if i was one of the 10. Who doesnt want Wesker's B. A. abilities?  

ShadeuxMaraxus

S-Corp Lab Tech

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:27 pm
i would be umbrella cooler outfits  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:22 am
ShadeuxMaraxus
Umbrella

If you recall in the report, only ten people in the entire world can bond with the virus instead of mutate. I would conduct blood tests to see if i was one of the 10. Who doesnt want Wesker's B. A. abilities?

Which report do you mean? Wesker's Report 2 said that 1 in 10,000,000 people have the potential to become a Tyrant when infected with the T-Virus, instead of turning into a zombie or a Hunter.

Wesker's Abilities are from another Virus, not T. I mean, maybe the T-Virus was its origin, but it's not what he injected into himself.  

Biohazard EXTREME

ladyvader89

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:00 pm
I will be the Stars Team, I am into the hoorah stuff. lol xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:31 am
Biohazard EXTREME
ShadeuxMaraxus
Umbrella

Which report do you mean? Wesker's Report 2 said that 1 in 10,000,000 people have the potential to become a Tyrant when infected with the T-Virus, instead of turning into a zombie or a Hunter.

Wesker's Abilities are from another Virus, not T. I mean, maybe the T-Virus was its origin, but it's not what he injected into himself.

I actually had a huge argument with my ex (while we were still together) at one point over this. He kept trying to tell me that Wesker was injected with a hunter-like virus. There was much pwning that night.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:39 am
Umm... There is no Hunter-Like virus. Hunters are just humans injected with T-Virus, and treated with DNA of another type of animal. But the core virus is still T. I would imagine the process involves a HELL of a lot more than just an injecton. They're probably incubated, like I said, treated with genetic manipulation that's a lot more complex than just injecting the virus. But I'm sure that's what the pwning was all about.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:33 pm
I would end up with Umbrella...infact I was in a old RP. XP and I would end up with Krausers like powers, because we are so much like...alike from the whole not being white thing :3  

Krav3n88

Blackartist19

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:21 am
Well as you can see i Work for Umbrella. but i would join S.T.A.R.S. if i could get Jill. mmmmmmm Jill sandwich  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:11 am
I enjoy watching results of my work... so I'd have to go with Umbrella.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:29 pm
I'm good-natured, and believe in fighting for the common good and all...

But Wesker is just too bad-a** to leave behind for S.T.A.R.S. Besides, he was in S.T.A.R.S. at one point in his career, and he was too bad-a** for them to begin with.

Umbrella is my new home now. mrgreen

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:08 am
Mjolnir The Hammer
I'm good-natured, and believe in fighting for the common good and all...

But Wesker is just too bad-a** to leave behind for S.T.A.R.S. Besides, he was in S.T.A.R.S. at one point in his career, and he was too bad-a** for them to begin with.

Umbrella is my new home now. mrgreen
Free haz-mat suits for possible infection leaks, and large bandages for itchy rotting skin incase of infection! ^_^ Such wonderful health coverage benefits.  

Vinessa_Valentine

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:37 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Umm... There is no Hunter-Like virus. Hunters are just humans injected with T-Virus, and treated with DNA of another type of animal. But the core virus is still T. I would imagine the process involves a HELL of a lot more than just an injecton. They're probably incubated, like I said, treated with genetic manipulation that's a lot more complex than just injecting the virus. But I'm sure that's what the pwning was all about.

Hunters are humans with frog DNA and a virus aren't they? I'm seriously asking, because Hunters, lickers, etc. confuse me in their biogenetic makeup.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:01 pm
I still say STARS..

Ever notice that bad things happen to Umbrella workers?

Just look at all of them who've died and mutated..>>;

Draconian Chaos

Hallowed Shapeshifter

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:38 pm
My dear Chaos...

Can you remind the class what happened to the majority of the S.T.A.R.S. members?

Hmmmm? twisted  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces