Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Port Dark Water Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnight-Hustla

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:11 pm
Ace gets bored, gets out of bed and grabs the Tera board. He heads out of his room, to go boarding around the city to kill time. So he turns on the Tera board and then hops on it right out side of his room. Ace rides through the halls, into the entrance and then he busts right out of the hotel, leaving the front doors swinging. Ace stars his rampage wrecklessly speeding on the side walks leaving trash cans on the grond and throwing snow balls at windows, and he damages anything he likes just beause he is bored.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:59 am
Ocin stops at a building that looks familair to him. He slowly walks up the steps having his hands on the rail. Feeling the cold snow. He smiles but then stops an feels a slight shock that hurt.

An then blacks out an has a flash back. Seeing fires. People running, litterally hell happening here. An one lonely child staring his way as all fires consume her.

Ocin quickly regains himslef from the flash back an stares at the house one more time. An thinks for a bit. Should I go in?

He slowly puts his hand on the knob an turns the handel.

0cin

Meeky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:39 pm
Meeky waits in the silence for her target to appear. This was the part she hated. The endless silence where minutes were counted in heartbeats, where seconds were measured in breaths.

She hated the part that followed more.

There was too much blood on her hands already.

A noise brings her out of her thoughts, focusing her mind and drawing her eyes and ears. A door was being opened, but not the one she was expecting. She turned and looked down through a gap in the ceiling, able to see through the remains of the wall into the house beside her hiding place.

Someone was entering, and it was not yet time for her target.

"s**t! Not there's a witness to worry about...."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:27 pm
Ocin slowly enters the building an feels a bunch of weight on his shoulder on the first step. He knew this wasn't a good meomry of his. This was a bad place. The orb stayed outside. He slowly takes a few steps then stops. An just see's darkness.

An he slowly keeps seeing the litte girl looking his way. Ocin's body crumbles to the floor, as he goes through a hellish flash back that leads him to more questions. As he see's the girl pointing his direction, feeling as if the fire that is going to kill the inocent child is his fault.

As his body lays there. It begins to shake fiercly.

0cin

Meeky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:26 am
She was now torn. On one hand the kid in the building beside her looked like he could really use some help.

Yet his target was suppose to show up any minute now. She couldn't afford to screw this up.

Just when she had made up her mind to go over to the kid, the door she had been waiting for, opened and in stepped the man she had been sent to kill. She closed her eyes, not wanting to take in any details. From her first quick glance and from her own enhanced sense of smell, she knew this was the one.

Looking once more at the kid she made up her mind. Flinging herself from the second floor down through a hole in the ceiling, she landed on her target, dragging him to the floor and stunning him long enough for her to bring her leg down on his head. Their was a sickly wet crunch and her pants were now stained red but that didn't matter.

Turning she went to where the kid had fallen, noticing he was too out of it to see anything. But she had to make sure. She picked him up and left. She'd leave him by the docks. It was easier to find your way around the city from there.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:54 pm
As he is going through a hellish flash back. He see's the girl being tourched to death. An someone from the back of the burning building. He just looks as a dark shade. But you can see few pyshical details. That the man was muscle bound. An had a long mustache. An he was laughing by his body movements.

In an instant as he see's all this. His body clenches an his eyes open slightly just seeing a blurr. As he is now just left in darkness.

0cin

Meeky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:06 am
Meeky looked down at the kid as he twitched and then went still. She hoped he was strong enough to survive Port Dark Water. This was not a place for the weak. That she knew all too well.

Having arrived at the docks, she placed the child behind some coils of rope, hoping that would keep him hidden until he woke up. Looking around, she didn't see many people and used the chance to try and wash some of the blood off of her with the murky water that lapped at the shore.

Being this close to the sea sent a pang of longing through her, but she ignored it. Those waters weren't yet safe to sail.

She wondered if they ever would be again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:44 pm
Ocin slowly opens his eyes an see's the sky for a bit. An then thinks to himself. If he should move or just stay still an wounder what the flash back ment.

He slowly picks himself from where he is an feel's a slight head rush an takes a drunken step back then regains himself. That hurt. Well at least I'm not dead. But where am I. An how did I get here.

Ocin looks around the area an looks for any sign of someone that could help him. He continues to see nothing but the shore area. Till he see's someone a little off in the distance. Should I yell? An probaly scare the person? No. I'll just walk over to who ever it is an ask for help.

0cin

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:21 pm
blin walks along the docks randomly searching for somebody when he sees a guy looking around as if in a daze
the otter waves in ocins direction "excuse me could you help me im looking for some people"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:13 am
Ocin twiches an then raises an eyebrow toward the otter. An continues to walk in the direction he see's the person on the shore. As he begins to think to himself. Ok know I've seen everything. An otter! Never mind. Get back to the situation at hand.  

0cin

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:38 pm
blin sighs "this wont be an easy mission..."
he then wanders continuing to search for the bounty hunters  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:57 pm
blin sighs "maybe i should go back and see if desta has more information..."
he walked out of the area

((to aria))  

Blight_of_Luca

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:09 pm
a plushie biker gang drove through the portside throwing up invitations to check out the big party at the plushie palace and pub

FREE DRINKS!
ALL INVITED!
CHECK IT OUT!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:28 pm
Ace looks at the Poster that informs of a Party at the Plushie Palace and pub. Ace said "Wow...Cool, another party to crash." Ace hopped on his Tera Board and rode to his doom buggy back at the hotel. Ace hopped in his doom buggy and started to drive there through the snow to the Plushie Palace and pub.  

Midnight-Hustla

Kethean

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:19 am
[ *cough* Ahem, due to legal matters I had to attend jury duty these last few weeks and combined with running my restaurant and college... I had just enough time to eat and think about sleep. Anywho, I'm back now and with a more solid schedule so from monday throuh friday i'll be around from9AM- 11AM pacific time. Of course I doubt anyone else will be up -but- it gives me a chance to catch up on things. So yes, sorry for the delay in activity and now I've got to catch up and search for the Meeky of mine. >_>]  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff