Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This topic
  ******** RULES!
  ******** SUCKS!
View Results

Stormshadow243

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:38 pm
Well, now that Jin is a business man, I'd like to see an outfit that reflects his upper status.

Some black dress pants would obviously be the way to go for a start. He could wear a black vest to match that and either a black, white or red shirt underneath it. If it's red, give him a black tie, or keep the first couple of buttons on the collar opened. He'd have to lose the fighting gloves though. They don't fit a business man. I suppose some accessories wouldn't hurt, maybe a pocket watch or something. Might be a cool, pre battle pose too. Jin just reaches into his vest pocket and pulls out his pocket watch. Flips it open, then closes it before getting into his Kyokushin fighting style.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:54 am
Strider Karasu
Well, now that Jin is a business man, I'd like to see an outfit that reflects his upper status.

Some black dress pants would obviously be the way to go for a start. He could wear a black vest to match that and either a black, white or red shirt underneath it. If it's red, give him a black tie, or keep the first couple of buttons on the collar opened. He'd have to lose the fighting gloves though. They don't fit a business man. I suppose some accessories wouldn't hurt, maybe a pocket watch or something. Might be a cool, pre battle pose too. Jin just reaches into his vest pocket and pulls out his pocket watch. Flips it open, then closes it before getting into his Kyokushin fighting style.

You're like a God in these things.. eek  

Nyumonster

Vice Captain

Skilled Rogue

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:32 am
Strider Karasu

What about shades? He needs shades! And if he'd have gloves, some open-finger leather gloves would look bad a**? The Kazama pinwheel would appear either in the gloves, or it'd be carved in to the watch? surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:36 pm
Tekkensennin
Strider Karasu

What about shades? He needs shades! And if he'd have gloves, some open-finger leather gloves would look bad a**? The Kazama pinwheel would appear either in the gloves, or it'd be carved in to the watch? surprised

Shades could be something you equip on him in the edit mode as something extra though.  

Stormshadow243

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:59 am
Strider Karasu
Tekkensennin
Strider Karasu

Shades could be something you equip on him in the edit mode as something extra though.
Or remove in the edit mode! surprised gotcha!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:14 pm
Tekkensennin
Strider Karasu
Tekkensennin
Strider Karasu

Or remove in the edit mode! surprised gotcha!

Oh snap!

Anyway Dragunov costume:

Something of a mix between his current costumes. Let him have the officer's ensemble for an underlayer, but simplify it a bit. No use having all the decorations if you won't be seeing them. As part of his outfit, I'd like to see the typical officer's hat as part of the costume with the tongue covering his eyes, leaving them in shadow. Over his boots, he could have some shin plates, and over his chest some kind of armor, maybe maybe kevlar. Some rounded shoulder pads wouldn't be bad either.  

Stormshadow243

rocking_legend

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:11 pm
Xiaoyus 5 outfits in tekken 5!!! I love those stuff!!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:11 pm
Xiaoyu in a REAL panda costume...not that stupid multi colored fur thingy in tekken 5... mrgreen  

mwahness

kittybikerX

Ghost Sleuth

4,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:00 am
Xiaoyu in Harajuku or Lolita  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:09 am
Okay, so I haven't done one of these in a while. But after some discussion and inspiration on another Tekken 6 thread, I've got an idea for King, who's probably one of the hardest characters to come with a new look since everything he has works well. But here goes, this was actually inspired by MoonSoo and his idea for different masks.

Lion Mask:
With King's Lion Mask outfit, something along the lines of an African motif comes to mind. Along with the mane that mask has, there should also be an option for an extended neck piece that can at least go halfway down his chest with the mane in length. His wrestling pants would have more of a Savanah (Sp?) color scheme as well. Maybe light tan in color or a vibrant red mixed with orange and yellow. He would have no arm pads but instead just either have two arm bracers in brown or have some kind of bracelet around his wrist. He also wouldn't be wearing any boots in the outfit and go barefoot in the process. Around his neck he could have some kind of tooth necklace to go along with the lion's mane.

Panther Mask:
Since Armor King is back, there's no use in keeping the Black Jaguar, so give King a Panther mask instead. With the costume, King might have a bit of a sleeker look to him, but still keep a bit of the flare which makes him a recognizable Lucha Libre. King would first be wearing something along the lines of a black muscle shirt in this outfit, with maybe his name stitched on the back as an optional decal (other designs and patterns can be put on as well). His pants would be black with white slash marks down the sides of the legs and he'd have elbow pads, fingered gloves, and knee pads in matching colors. His gloves could have a stitched on K as some kind of decoration. His boots wouldn't be the regular issued wrestling boots, but instead would have the frontal steal plate with buckles on the side.

White Tiger:
If King was going to have some kind of gawdy costume, this would be as far as he'd go. With along with the white tiger mask, King would actually be wearing a white vest, opened in the front of course with black strips as decorations. The collar of the vest could either be plane, or it could have the fur lining if the user decided to give it to him. He might wear a necklace as well, maybe with a small sapphire in the middle. The vest would also have some gem stones lining the seems of the garment. For his pants, he'd still have "KING" written across the front in blue while the pants remained white and striped. He wouldn't have any bracers or arm pads on his arms as the default, but that could always be added. His boots however would have some decals on the tips to make them appear to look like the tiger's hind claws, and the front shin padding would be striped as well.  

Stormshadow243

rocking_legend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:26 am
xiaoyu in bikini! wahaha!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:15 am
Now that we've seen that Lee can be customized with Rock Star apparel, why can't we see him in a full Glam-Rock outfit?.  

Tae-Kwon-Doh-Boy

SiR-virtueZ_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:04 am
What NOT to wear:

Heihachi's T4 Mawashi costume + knee-high white tube socks + bow-tie collar = XIAOHACHI!? gonk

Please do not make this nightmare a reality. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:15 am
Xiaoyu and Lili with Chii ears {{EDIT}}  

kittybikerX

Ghost Sleuth

4,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200

Francision

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:02 am
Lee in his Tekken 5 ending Speedo.. lolz! Who knew that he had a body as tough as stone!  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff