Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most annoying/humiliating moment? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:14 pm
I hated being crushed by the boulder. Sometimes the controls get a little clunky and the console slows down. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:32 am
Reviving an old thread. 3nodding  

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:50 am
DasJabberwockie
I hated being crushed by the boulder. Sometimes the controls get a little clunky and the console slows down. xp
I underestimated the controller once too. The Krauser knife fight: Where he pushes the knife into your throat and you gotta tap A then B back and forth to stop him I was lazy and didn't put much effort into it. Needless to say, he gave me a tracheostomy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:02 am
I got one. I was playing Resident Evil biggrin irectors Cut and I had just gotten the colt python as Chris. I was so happy that I would finally be able to nail those green bastards in one shot. Anyway I go into the next room and cap 2 of them but then........One sneeks up behind me ((Because of the crappy camera angle)) So I turn around as quickly as possible and shoot. I was able to get him but he killed me at the same time. stressed I hadden't saved since I was at the outhouse and I wanted to just scream.  

Mikami_X_Kira

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:06 am
soulreaver_pmr
I got one. I was playing Resident Evil biggrin irectors Cut and I had just gotten the colt python as Chris. I was so happy that I would finally be able to nail those green bastards in one shot. Anyway I go into the next room and cap 2 of them but then........One sneeks up behind me ((Because of the crappy camera angle)) So I turn around as quickly as possible and shoot. I was able to get him but he killed me at the same time. stressed I hadden't saved since I was at the outhouse and I wanted to just scream.
Lol, the outhouse is where most Ganados poop. You mean the residence.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:08 am
Biohazard EXTREME
soulreaver_pmr

Whatever the fact is I hadden't saved in like forever.  

Mikami_X_Kira

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:39 pm
soulreaver_pmr
Biohazard EXTREME
soulreaver_pmr

Whatever the fact is I hadden't saved in like forever.

I hate it when that happens. *sighs* It would let me save once, because of a glitch, and I thought "oh, I've only a little bit to go before I can reach another typewriter, and it'll probably let me save there, and there's nothing big between them..." Kaplowie. I got hit by a hunter.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:41 pm
Getting beat by boses doesnt bother me but when i die from weaklings because i am not watching my health or because i just fought a bose pisses me off!  

Zane of Death

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:51 pm
Wait... How many of these threads are there?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:18 am
Busty Biohazard
In RE0, getting killed by one slug bite (or whatever they do to you confused )

And I've never come close to getting Sherry killed . . . which is odd xd

never kill sherry cus she is the best  

A5116278

Ithmara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:05 pm
For me the mot humiliating death would've been walking into one of those crazy chainsaw freaks in resi 4. I wasn't paying attention and just ran into, he lopped off Leon's head, game over displayed itself on the screen, it was all good... *twitch* I guess i wasn't fully awake for that...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:27 pm
A more recent death for me was when I was in the first part of the Castle, just past the Gold/Platnium Sword Puzzle, I was shooting the cultists in the little place that you need to go into to get the Castle Key, and as my friend read the Strategy Guide..

"Okay, now be careful because these cultists's parasites can--"
"*parasite bites off Leon's head*"
"...Eat your head."
"Well damn."

Then there's been time where I've ended a mission because I was trying to shoot a Cultist and shot Ashley's big butt by accident. stare  

Uenna

Prince-darkomen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:36 pm
mine was dying by the 3rd form of nemesis by the acid spewing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:43 pm
Bah When in Rome...

When my freind came over to play RE4, I played a quick round of Mercs. I played as Wesker on Waterworks and I bragged: "Im so freakin awesome on this level..."

In about 3 minutes Dr Salcador found me... I died.  

Mr. Kennedy

Firamax

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:18 am
I was playing the remake of RE, the part where the hunters are now in the mansion. I walk out of a save room, and find a hunter right by the door. It kills me right as I start going towards the door again. Other than that is during one tough zombie mode, and accidentally shooting Forest while firing the shotgun.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff