Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Byako Railroad ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:16 am
She had some money on her, she couldn’t remember exactly how she had earned it.. probably dancing on the side of the road somewhere, but, in the end how she had gained it wasn’t as important as the fact that she had it. Because she had this decent sum of money she had gone to ride a train, though much to her disappointment, the train was out of service. This didn’t deter her though. Thya, simply hopped into the tracks and walked on one like a balance beam all the way to the next station.

When Thya arrived at the next station she could see a pile of warped metal that was probably the broken train. She lifted herself onto the ledge that people traveling on the train would use to step onto the train. As she looked around the station she noticed an old man and a much younger man talking.

“Excuse me..” Thya stood up and walked over to the two, and tapped on the younger one’s shoulder. “Could you tell me which town I’m in now?” It wasn’t important really.. but Thya always liked to know where she was.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:59 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:07 pm
She smiled and laughed lightly. “Thya, and you?” She processed her location but didn’t feel that it was really worth a reply.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:21 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:31 pm
The combination of this basic formal greeting with his ridiculous smile was just so odd that Thya couldn’t help but laugh. She removed a finger cymbal and clasped his hand in hers, shaking it lightly. “Pleased to meet you Cadwallander.”  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:35 pm
----Byako Random Event----

A book, hardcover and large enough to be considered a tome, falls from the sky and hits Cadwallander square between the eyes. The title reads, "Etiquette for Dummies."  

ByakoAssailant

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:40 pm
---  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:56 pm
“What’s that?” Leaned over, her body brushing against him lightly as she read the title. “Etiquette for Dummies?” Thya laughed, shaking her head as she stretched back into an upright position. “What a pointless book.”  

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:36 pm
((.. I feel so ignored... *sigh*))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:43 pm
Capacete sighed tired of the dead rusty area
"Hey boss, could we come back later? standing around her waiting isnt good for me.
Ill rust along with the rest of this at this rate"

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:55 pm
---  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:03 pm
She smiled at him. “Alright, I’ll look you the next time I need a meal.” Thya looked at the offered book. “I don’t think anyone would buy it.. and I really don’t have anywhere to keep it.” She stretched her arms over her head then winked at him. “Well, see you around Caddy M’dear.” And with that she headed towards the town.  

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:16 pm
"Know a good place for us to kick back while we wait for this guy boss?"
Capacete the round helmet watched the woman leave
she would be very attractive if she was a nice solid Adrian helmet or one of those attractive Pickelhaubes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:22 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:32 am
Dragging Bari and Nic along Lutia lookeed around
"must have taken another wrong turn...damn. we have been looking for twohours for..."
her sentence dies as she sees cad standing there looking into space like a lovestruck fool

---

"uh...boss? i think we have trouble"
capacete motions towards the three coming towards them

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out