Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Legend Of Zelda Guild - REOPENED!!

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK! DID YA MISS US? 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Eiji Aonuma, Link, Adventure 

Reply Lenzo's Gallery - Put Your Creations On Show Here [Art, Fics, AMVs, etc]
The Legend of Zelda Mangas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thak
Vice Captain

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:30 am
hao09asakura
RicardoGuerrero
the LoZ mangas rule!!! especially the ones by Akira son't-know-how-to-spell-his-last-name. (OoT, MM, tWW, and now FS! he's starting on writing tMC!!!!) i just orderd the mangas from a net bokk store. anybody want the adress? i'm guessing you guys have read the mangas form zeldalegends right?
Where did you find the manga? I've been looking online everywhere for both of the The Ocarina of Time mangas and Majora's Mask too, but I'm having no luck with finding them. gonk

They're only in japanese and available online at Anime Nation and Sasuga Books. If you have high-speed internet, it will take a little while for Sasuga to load since they're running on a slow internet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:49 am
ninja Updated. ninja  

Eva Edin

Godly_Kratos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:38 pm
your the best eva  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:51 pm
Thak
hao09asakura
RicardoGuerrero
the LoZ mangas rule!!! especially the ones by Akira son't-know-how-to-spell-his-last-name. (OoT, MM, tWW, and now FS! he's starting on writing tMC!!!!) i just orderd the mangas from a net bokk store. anybody want the adress? i'm guessing you guys have read the mangas form zeldalegends right?
Where did you find the manga? I've been looking online everywhere for both of the The Ocarina of Time mangas and Majora's Mask too, but I'm having no luck with finding them. gonk

They're only in japanese and available online at Anime Nation and Sasuga Books. If you have high-speed internet, it will take a little while for Sasuga to load since they're running on a slow internet.
Yay! Thanks! biggrin ((orders them all))  

Millennium Earl

Antaine [Phoenix] McLeod

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:47 am
BUMP  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:24 am
Bro is going to be gone next week....I'm going to be bored....so more manga is going to be uploaded ninja  

Eva Edin

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:36 pm
ninja Updated. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:36 am
Yay updates ^_^!!!!  

Antaine [Phoenix] McLeod

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:40 pm
And another update 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:47 pm
Update of the deku stick!!! scream

sweatdrop

Eva Edin

may6572

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:42 pm
inlike these comics its gives all the details of the game  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:34 pm
I've only read some of the first pages for the OoT one, but I have to say they're excellently done. I had no idea there was a manga for it until now. sweatdrop

Imaginative Ink

spaghettios!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:48 am
aight sweet deal man, thx for the mangas lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:39 pm
Heh, kind of a personal opinion, but i think mangas of Zelda just aint right. Ya know how some famous actors become singers or vise versa, and you catch yourself thinkin "man, they were way better before they started singing", well i find myself thinkin that about zelda mangas. One of Link's cool traits is he doesnt talk, he lets his actions and a**-kicking do the talking, but in mangas theres not a page that goes by without him sayin something. not cool. Thats probably the number one thing stopping me from reading them. the second would have to be, if you saved the money to buy the game and you spent the time to play and beat it, you've just basically wrote the manga right there by yourself. You know already what's gonna happen in the story, so theres no need to get a book that you literally walked yourself through.
Please remember that this is just an opinion sweatdrop i dont hate none of y'all. There is one thing i like about the mangas...more pictures! xd

Not In Service

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:01 pm
we don't hate you ^_^ opinions are always welcome, but yeah, the voice thing I understand, but I'm not bother with the text, the manga did a pretty good job forming Link attutide and personality, and the others as well.  
Lenzo's Gallery - Put Your Creations On Show Here [Art, Fics, AMVs, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff