Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
WTF Hotel (the RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:08 pm
The LIch King rubs his temple from frustration, and turns to face Reaper, "Yes, your right... its still very vexing. I must keep beter composure of myself."

He then turns and faces the proprietress, "I'm sorry about that outburst... my plans have been delayed more than I would wish, but that is no excuse." he made a slight bow, "Allow me to start fresh," he made a small gesture behind his back and all that he had nocked over rattled slightly before righting itself into its riginal postition. "Now, seeing as you spent the time to send me a..." he searched vaugley for the word he wanted "summons, I suppose I should ask you what you want." He then looked over at the newley entered HasmatX "BUt I"m afraid that must wait, important matters at hand." He thinks momentarily then turns back to the propritress, "You wouldn't happen to have a room where I could hold a short private meeting would you?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:14 pm
Yep, I'll show you there myself

she says with a smile

HasmatX walks on his claws toward Leeshay

You the Lich-dude?  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:24 pm
"Thank you very much." he says, graciously nodding towards the woman.

He then turns his attention back to HasmatX, "Yes, but please, call me Leeshay my hopping friend..." he added, it was abvious he was still quite flustered, and his manners came off as being slightly curt. "I have a proposition for you from which I think we could both benefit greatly... If your intrested of course... but first some privicy." he added, following the woman.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:35 pm
They climb up 55 floors to a room marked "Silent Room"

Chastity opens the door to see large teeth

So thats where you were...

and with a snap of her fingers the creature dissapeared

Here you are

Er... ok, Leeshay...

HasmatX stared at she lady who defeated the creature so easily  

HasmatX

Cocoon Master

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:36 pm
It's dark.
Snowdusted eyelids opened on a near-buried face inadvertently attached to a near-buried body. Her entire body jolted upright, flailing as though electrocuted while midair, falling onto a wet bed and huge, flying cushion of snow.
I must have dozed off.
A metal finger groped unanymously onto a lop of messy hair, scratched, and relaxed. The poor oranges, not accustomed to the frigid weather, appeared hard, frostbitten, and clearly unedible, although that would certainly bring about the question of how edible found oranges were in the first place. Dismissing this train of thought and the accumulated white powder that had found residence on her head with a quick shake, she rose and walked back to the door, which had been left open by accident. The huge iron gloves struggled again with the knob and locking mechanism, and following a brief look-around the hallway, she decided the best course of action would be to leave the hotel and find some form of temporary employment... the rent here may be cheap, but Kota doesn't translate well into Gold and her limited supply wouldn't last forever.
Quietly, the tall girl made her way down the stairs (whose rail appeared to be singing at the moment, so she feared touching it), only to find a party manifested in the main lobbyway. The press of people in such an enclosed area, in addition to the roaring fire, had heated up the room snugly. This did not bode well for her, and what was once a pale-white face immediately flustered into a deep red-pink.

((I hate typing. gonk ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:37 pm
Reaper follows after her master.  

Lori Naoi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:40 pm
Leeshay laughed slightly at the dispaly. "What exactly was that?" he asked as he steped into the room. "I do hope it belongs to you."

He finds the largest chair possible and sits down contentedly. "So mr. Hasmat, exactly what kind of undead are you?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:57 pm
Shadow sees Ishrie and walks over to her.

"Hello there again, If you need employment talk to my master over there Drago, he can give you a postion."

Traven walked Ishrie over to Drago and said

"Drago, we might have a new employee, this is Ishrie.

Ishire, Drago my employer"  

Traven_Arrain

Cocoon Master

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:06 am
Ishrie stared at Shadow a little wide-eyed. How did he know she needed a job? Ah, well. It was all very lucky to find such a thing so early in her stay at Byako.
Then they reached the fire.
While she was already positively flushed with heat, getting closer to the source of the room's heat intensified matters to an extreme. Her body, whose skin was threatening to turn even deeper red, was sweating as profusely as though the girl was actually inside the fireplace, instead of a good eight feet away. Although she tried to maintain as far a distance from the flames as possible while still being able to speak with the man in such a crowded room, said circumstances were hard to achieve at best, not even bringing comfort into mind. Eyelids blanketed shockingly contrasted eye whites as teeth almost drew blood on a poor, unsuspecting lower lip.
One, two, three, four, five....
The abused member, pulse speeding up hotly as the teeth loosened, was released, and eyelids opened as warm and weary eyes focused slowly on the man.
"Yes?" she inquired, teeth flashing through flustered skin startlingly and voice surprisingly calm in contrast to her appearance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:08 am
I'll leave you to your buissnes

shuts the door behind them

A......well......um....a.....

A jiāngshī

A jiāngshī.  

HasmatX

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:48 am
Shadow notices the sweat rolling off her skin and how she is turning deep red color, suddenly he reaches into the flames and turns them blue useing alchemy he had turnded it into a fireplace of cold, the area was suckign the warmth out of the room.

"Well, what kind of work were you looking for Ishrie.?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:51 pm
"Ah yes, jiangshi..." for a being that was obviously of western descent, his pronounciation was almost impecible. "... the hopping ghoul. Very rare." the Lich king cracked what almost apeared to be a bemused smile. "Well, as I'm sure that you alredy know this, but all undead suffer from some great limitation. Vampires most feed on blood, wrights on vital energy, gahsts on rotting flesh. Others are bound to some material object, ghosts to something that played a role in their life, and even I am bound to my phylactery." he paused as if to catch his breath, though it was obvious he didn't need to. "BUt what if I were to tell you that in fact all undead need only one source of energy, an energy which I may be able to provide?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:21 am
An elixer of unlife, to an extent?

The talisman splits from Hasmat and forms into the ninja goddess X

We're interested, continue.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:05 pm
Chastity goes to the Gym  

HasmatX

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:16 pm
Reaper bent over and spoke rapidly into her master's ear, so no one else would her.
"Sir, is it wise to reveal your plans to this..." she looked up at Hasmat, "jiangshi?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff