Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Curious about peoples favourite creatures from the series Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite creatures?
  Zombies
  Lickers
  Nemesis (Game)
  Nemesis (Movie)
  Tyrants (all class Tyrants)
  Nyx
  Neptunes
  Dog zombies
  William Birkin (all versions)
  Plants (all versions)
View Results

Veronica_Valentine

Fashionable Smoker

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:03 pm
I love fighting Yawn, he's a big frickin snake, and I always thought it was cool when he tried to wrap himslelf around you, so you kind of shot in circles,lol. But when you battle him the second time, He looks like he has a bad scale issue.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:05 pm
Well, who knows what kind of effects the virus had on him. But damn, that was one gorgeous looking 3D model, Yawn.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Veronica_Valentine

Fashionable Smoker

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:19 pm
yes, he was so beautiful, but he kind of got a little bigger in the Remake..  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:25 pm
Not a bad thing, I think. Made him more intimidating. More present.
In the original, his eyes were kind of small, and the pattern on its back made it look like a worm.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Veronica_Valentine

Fashionable Smoker

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:35 pm
LOL i always thought that too! but he did look freaky in the remake, and when you fight him the second time, and he kind of slithers out, I almost peed myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:32 pm
Although I've always wondered... You meet smaller snakes in the game... So could Yawn be a SHE, and those be her offspring?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Veronica_Valentine

Fashionable Smoker

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:28 pm
I never thought of that. It would make sense.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:31 pm
Although could T-Virus monsters give babies? Snakes lay eggs... Hmm... I guess they weren't the offspring, or if they were, they were just baby snakes that got infected as opposed to being born that way...  

Biohazard EXTREME

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:51 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Although could T-Virus monsters give babies? Snakes lay eggs... Hmm... I guess they weren't the offspring, or if they were, they were just baby snakes that got infected as opposed to being born that way...
most likely. there had to be more than one snake around the mansion, plus i think every small snake you meet up with is out side somewhere. so there for yawn was most likely taken out of the forest for them to experiment the T-Virus on animals  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:18 pm
Lickers, they are awesome fast, and just cool looking.  

W0lf Rid3r

Marka_Ragnos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:49 am
My favorite enemy would have to be the Black tiger. That thing scares me so much. My arachniphobia probably has something to do with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:40 pm
I'll have to go with Nemesis...
He's very.. intimidating. Atleast I think so.  

MarthVader_64-0

lil pandy bear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:28 pm
o by far the lickers for me. bac wen i first started playing resident evil 2 for the first time in 1998 i saw the licker drawling across the window and in the bac on my mind a part of me pissed my pants and thought "if i have to fight that thing, im toast T~T" and then, it just wouldnt die cuz i kept hitting it with my pisol and the stupid thing kept getting bac up T~T so to this day lickers r awesome lol there claws r just insane and the bonus of getting to watch them bing created is just..... it makes me ecstatic, joyous, horrified, and oddly hungry all at the same time lol  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:10 pm
I like the nemesids from the movie,but I like the nemesis from the game too.
He is very cool the way they made the nemesis for the movie.  

Revy_TwoGun

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:07 pm
lil pandy bear
o by far the lickers for me. bac wen i first started playing resident evil 2 for the first time in 1998 i saw the licker drawling across the window and in the bac on my mind a part of me pissed my pants and thought "if i have to fight that thing, im toast T~T" and then, it just wouldnt die cuz i kept hitting it with my pisol and the stupid thing kept getting bac up T~T so to this day lickers r awesome lol there claws r just insane and the bonus of getting to watch them bing created is just..... it makes me ecstatic, joyous, horrified, and oddly hungry all at the same time lol

*dies from grammar deprivation* burning_eyes  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces