Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Would you slit your wrists? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you cut yourself?
Only emos do that crap
5%
 5%  [ 26 ]
Why? Are you going to call the cops on me?
25%
 25%  [ 113 ]
... no comment...
40%
 40%  [ 178 ]
I'm a poll whore so I really don't care
7%
 7%  [ 34 ]
I like pie.
21%
 21%  [ 94 ]
Total Votes : 445

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:26 pm
Guitars=Life
Yeah, that would be awkward! Everybody thinks that all emo kids cut and kill people and stuff. It's very stereotypical! stare
yah it was hella awkward. i was just like *cough cough* "ima go pass out on my desk now"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:32 pm
Demonic_Angel_Ruler
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
Demonic_Angel_Ruler
Holy_Death
I hope the officals don't have this place like watched... My principal called me up one day and asked me too take off my wrist bands and show my wrists to him.. He found a paper that said "Ian must be emo!" And a knife and arm... God..

that sux. i'm surprized that my teachers haven't said anything cuz i wear black jackets all the time, am always depressed, and classmates tell the teachers i cut myself even though they have never seen my wrists.
yah, we were havin a discussion in my class about suicide and like this kid was like "oh thats wat the emo kids do" and sum1 was like wats emo? And my teacher asked me to explain it, then i had ta explain goth, and scene. and tehy were like "Do u cut??" and my teacher just looked at me, and she said "of course she doesnt" It was awkward.

that sux. i have this one male teacher who is always happy and tells me to smile and not be depressed all the time. but all he has asked me to do is explain why people become artists and the reasons for me being one. nothing horrible like you.
i hate annoying questions from steriotyping schoolkids.. i get those questiona all the time. and i also get asked the everso popular "are u a boy or a girl?"  

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

xJet+Black+Feelingx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:41 pm
How does being emo make you gay?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:51 pm
Guitars=Life
How does being emo make you gay?
what??  

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

itzadoozi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:04 pm
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
Demonic_Angel_Ruler
Holy_Death
I hope the officals don't have this place like watched... My principal called me up one day and asked me too take off my wrist bands and show my wrists to him.. He found a paper that said "Ian must be emo!" And a knife and arm... God..

that sux. i'm surprized that my teachers haven't said anything cuz i wear black jackets all the time, am always depressed, and classmates tell the teachers i cut myself even though they have never seen my wrists.
yah, we were havin a discussion in my class about suicide and like this kid was like "oh thats wat the emo kids do" and sum1 was like wats emo? And my teacher asked me to explain it, then i had ta explain goth, and scene. and tehy were like "Do u cut??" and my teacher just looked at me, and she said "of course she doesnt" It was awkward.

*haha* That reminds me of a friend's sleep over I went to last Sept. All the girls there are very shelterd homeschooled kids. Well, we were all eating breakfast the next morning when one of the girl's mums asked me what emo was, since I would be the most likely to know rolleyes So, I told her the streotype and she freaked out. *hahah* Then, most of the girls kinda freaked out... it was akward, none of them knew at the time I was fighting with cutting myself or anything like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:05 pm
itzadoozi
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
Demonic_Angel_Ruler
Holy_Death

*haha* That reminds me of a friend's sleep over I went to last Sept. All the girls there are very shelterd homeschooled kids. Well, we were all eating breakfast the next morning when one of the girl's mums asked me what emo was, since I would be the most likely to know rolleyes So, I told her the streotype and she freaked out. *hahah* Then, most of the girls kinda freaked out... it was akward, none of them knew at the time I was fighting with cutting myself or anything like that.
wow..thats an exciting breakfast convo  

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

[-Fade to Black-]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:09 pm
I used to cut.

I stopped though.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:49 am
I used to cut, i also stopped. But now everytime i get the urge to do it i can feel the razor on my arm/wrist/leg/chest and i get sick. I remember how the razor felt as it cut across my arm/wrist/leg/chest and i always put it down. I dont want to become familar with that feeling again.  

Im_a_lost_cause

xJet+Black+Feelingx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:36 am
I understand why people cut now... Well, I understand it more  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:32 am
Meh. I used to very badly. Though i put it to a stop. It used be my anti drug so to say but i found a better fufillment in other people than i did a rayzorblade you know? Until this year i had been doing it since... fifth grade? Though after many breakdowns and watching friends/lovers cry i think that it isn't worth it and you have so much more in life to look towards to. Though you know, the thought passes by every now and then. It's saying no that stops you. But you can't have someone else say, it has to be you.  

shizu_makai

xJet+Black+Feelingx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:33 pm
Can you cut with buttons, just wondering?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:39 pm
Guitars=Life
Can you cut with buttons, just wondering?
buttons...? like ones on shirts?? the completly round ones...?? umm maybe....

or the pin buttons......? more likely  

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

[emo]crayon!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:14 pm
I do it..Only a few friends kno only becuz they've seen the marks..though i try to say a cat scratched me. confused

the people who kno i do it..dont find me weird at all..their actually convincing me to stop...but i cant help it..my hearts broken..love sux, u can trust sum1 then they shatter ur heart but love is a drug u get addicted and all u want is mor...thats why i have another bf. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:58 pm
no its a expression of how she feels  

evilbunny139

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

PinkSpider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:21 pm
Mmmm I cut my wrist really bad a couple of weeks ago. I ripped a tendon and damaged my nerves. Not good.... I spent like three days in hospital...
My scar is huge and it looks nasty as... neutral  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games