Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
How far would you go? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yawn or Neptune
  Yawn on a plane Dx
  Jaws :D
View Results

watergirl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:58 pm
heh heh I would crawl into a closet and hide, I would be to scared to go on rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:52 pm
I don't think the Zombies would do much damage besides make me s**t myself every time I saw one. I would most likely make it up to the first boss(giant snake). Probably because the average human would have no chance against, well a giant snake.

MaryJuana

Marguerite Blakeney

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
[ P A N ! C ]
Marguerite Blakeney
...yep. the more i go back through game, the more i realize i'd definately whore myself to wesker. wink sweatdrop

Not sure if that is smart, I mean he wasted precious bullets on some bees he could have probably easily evaded.

Yeah, but he's just that cool. Wesker doesn't take s**t from no hornets.

agreed. i think that's why i'd take my chances--because he's that cool. heart

(which scene is that? i can't remember)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:07 pm
Marguerite Blakeney
agreed. i think that's why i'd take my chances--because he's that cool. heart

(which scene is that? i can't remember)

You just got the Helmet Key and are on your way to the mansion. It happens in the wooden hallway in the residence.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Sukotsu Souske

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:59 pm
I get a weird pleasure out of squishing the hornets under my feet. xd
I guess I enjoy squishing anything in RE. Like the leeches in RE0. (I'm playing throught 0 right now.) wink

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:01 pm
Sukotsu Souske
I get a weird pleasure out of squishing the hornets under my feet. xd
I guess I enjoy squishing anything in RE. Like the leeches in RE0. (I'm playing throught 0 right now.) wink
Yeah, I usually go out of my way to squish things too.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Sukotsu Souske

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:06 pm
It's always worth the trip.
Nothing can replace that wonderful sense of accomplishment you get when you hear it. xp

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:48 pm
it's called getting the hell out of that damn mansion before all the bad stuff started happening! i'd take my chances outside where i had alot of room to move around and leave the city completely. i was a boyscout i know about hiking! lol pirate  

Alexandria Kiseragi

Dolor Vexillum

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:35 am
Good luck with the cerberi...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:44 pm
Hmm me, i would like grab onto barry's legs and make him drag me along. Then when i see a zombie i would scream and run away, get lost, and then probably bump into richard then watch him go into yawn's room. and when he came out i would walk away xp I wouldn't even go into the room with yawn.. I'd let Jill or Chris handle it. Then i would find Barry and make him drag me again sweatdrop If i made it inot the court yard i wouldn't go get the battery i would just walk through the water sweatdrop Then i'd sh** myself when id see a boulder rush at me... And if i made it to the almighty Black Tiger I would like run aroud a d trip and get stuck to the floor... and that would be the end of meh... unless Chris wlaked in with a flamethrower... If Black Tiger didn't suck meh dry [of blood] I would like climb the levator shaft then jump into the fountain water and swim until it drained and i got sucked to the bottom for a horrible mechanical death by thwe elvatar crushing me xp
and that was my day at Spencer Mansion...  

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:13 pm
i would have to kill myself halfway through the masnion cuz i couldnt take anymore cheesy lines  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:53 am
I probably wouldn't make it past Yawn or even the hunters. But if I were somehow lucky enough to make it past them, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't make it past Neptune. ^^;

...I think I'll take my chance with Wesker. lmao  

Vankala

Rubypet_girl

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:33 pm
I would make it up to tyrent then I might die biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:25 am
I'd make it to the bathroom, and then, as I'm sitting on the toilet, taking care of business, the zombie would come out of the bathtub and eat me like that guy in Jurassic Park who was hiding in a portajohn.  

Biohazard EXTREME

vampyrebats

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:33 am
IDK how far i would make it. I would be freaking out though!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff